Windows 10: MSE

Discus and support MSE in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Have this in my MSE history; don't know what it means. Multiple scans come up clean....... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by WRRL, Oct 20, 2018.

1. WRRL Win User

MSE

Have this in my MSE history; don't know what it means. Multiple scans come up clean....

:)

2. MSE wont uninstall

Glad to see people actually read the text and don't just look at the pretty pictures *Smile
    I will give your suggestion a go...

MikeWilliams, Oct 20, 2018
  3. wmc1000 Win User
    MSE wont uninstall

Thanks this worked flawlessly! Just recently updated to win 10 using the direct link to still get free upgrade on an old laptop and tried several things to delete MSE after it remained following the upgrade.

wmc1000, Oct 20, 2018
  4. MSE

MSE still installed in Windows 10 .

RevoFree and Appremover DIDNOT work.

shall be grateful if a proven method to uninstall mse is suggested

HRIDAYJOSHI, Oct 20, 2018
Thema:

MSE

1. MSE - Similar Threads - MSE

2. MSE and Screensaver Enabled:Answered

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MSE and Screensaver Enabled:Answered: Q: Is the functionality of a Microsoft Security Essentials full virus scan affected if a screensaver is enabled during the process?A:Q: Within MSE, is there an option to view virus scan specs or does it involve accessing a folder?A:Thank You....
  3. MSE and Screensaver Enabled

MSE and Screensaver Enabled: Q: Is the functionality of a Microsoft Security Essentials full virus scan affected if a screensaver is enabled during the process?A:Q: Within MSE, is there an option to view virus scan specs or does it involve accessing a folder?A:Thank You....
  4. MSE and Screensaver Enabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSE and Screensaver Enabled: Q: Is the functionality of a Microsoft Security Essentials full virus scan affected if a screensaver is enabled during the process?A:Q: Within MSE, is there an option to view virus scan specs or does it involve accessing a folder?A:Thank You....
  5. MSE and Screensaver Enabled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. MSE Puzzle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSE Puzzle: Right now I am in Safari because I shut down my Windows 7. MSE just ran on it; and I don't know how it got onto my Windows 7 in the first place. I did not install it, but let it update. During the past two weeks I had blue screens; so after running my usual security programs,...
  7. MSE Puzzle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSE Puzzle: Right now I am in Safari because I shut down my Windows 7. MSE just ran on it; and I don't know how it got onto my Windows 7 in the first place. I did not install it, but let it update. During the past two weeks I had blue screens; so after running my usual security programs,...
  8. MSE + Win 10 + Upgrade from Win 7 = Annoying

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    MSE + Win 10 + Upgrade from Win 7 = Annoying: Hey guys, Hopefully someone can help. While not a huge issue, it is bloody annoying. I recently upgraded from Win 7 Home 64 bit, to the Win 10 equivalent. During the upgrade process, the computer correctly identified and uninstalled MSE (at least, it said it did). Now,...
  9. MSE Detecting MpSigStub.exe As 'Severe' Threat

MSE Detecting MpSigStub.exe As 'Severe' Threat: Today doing my usual weekly essential software updates I was surprised on my other PC which uses MSE to get a pop-up message soon after boot. The MSE tray icon went red and reported a 'Severe' rated threat that required action including a full system scan to clean up the...
  10. what process is PID 4036? MSE? please help.

in Windows 10 Support
    what process is PID 4036? MSE? please help.: I booted up computer and it freezes for a few sec at very beginning. no freeze per se I can move my mouse but if I click someone or run program it doesnt run until maybe 5-10 sec later which is very slow. I use to not have this problem. I have processexplorer and it shows at...