Windows 10: msedge.exe hard error...can you help me fix this please?

Discus and support msedge.exe hard error...can you help me fix this please? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have run virus scan, malware scan, both no problems I have run sfc /scannow no errors I have run chkdsk /f /r and /scan previously no errors before... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ChrisCherry2, Dec 27, 2020.

1. msedge.exe hard error...can you help me fix this please?

I have run virus scan, malware scan, both no problems

I have run sfc /scannow no errors

I have run chkdsk /f /r and /scan previously no errors before restart, regular chkdsk no errors, /f and /r waiting on restart I have run both these prior however.

I first thought it was a gpu issue because the screen would blur and tear strangely at the edges of open windows and the desktop would go compeletely white, however I have since uninstalled relevant drivers and nvidia applications and reinstalled from site, to no avail it seems, telling me its not a gpu problem.

However, on occasion my pc will fail to find TV Audio input from an hdmi going into gpu.

the chkdsk did find corruptions and fixed them yesterday, as well as the sfc.

I have went into msconfig disabled non microsoft services, except for virus and malware services.

I am at a loss of what to do next.

I need someone smart to tell me what to do because...the Get help app just isnt actually helping me the people on there are...telling me the **** ive already done.

:)

ChrisCherry2, Dec 27, 2020

2. Fix error 0xc000021a Windows 10

I've faced this issue before. It's one of the blue screen of death errors. Im sharing 5 steps that will help you fix Error 0xc000021a

One of the following step will sort out the problem:

1. Repair corrupted system
    2. Boot window manually
    3. Resetting computer's BIOS
    4. DO SFC scan
    5. Troubleshoot to fix automatically

Clout Techie, Dec 27, 2020
  3. Please help Used an old fix for a win 7 issue on win 10

Hello,

Please provide us more information to help you better:

• Which application exe you are trying to install?

• From where (source) you have downloaded the exe file?

• Did you check in the task manager if it is running in the background?

• What was the issue that you are facing before which you made you to run the troubleshooting steps?

I suggest you to check that your PC meets the system requirements for the exe file to run.

Reply with the necessary information to assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Dec 27, 2020
  4. Flava0ne Win User

msedge.exe hard error...can you help me fix this please?

Fatal Error

I've been trying to format my system but right after it finishes formatting I get a Fatal Error during the Windows installation process. That Fatal Error is a Data Error (cyclic redundancy check). I know that it's because of my hard drives, but how do I fix this issue? I have 2 Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 250GB SATA II Hard Drives in RAID 0. Any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. *Smile msedge.exe hard error...can you help me fix this please? :)

Flava0ne, Dec 27, 2020
Thema:

msedge.exe hard error...can you help me fix this please?

1. msedge.exe hard error...can you help me fix this please? - Similar Threads - msedge exe hard

2. Can you help me please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you help me please: My keyboard was working fine suddenly some keys started to not work 1-4-7-del-numpad-spacebar-downarrow after that it started working normally and another set isnt working 2-5-8-insert-rightarrow and when i press asmuch keys as possible with my hands it works for like 10...
  3. Can you help me please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you help me please: My keyboard was working fine suddenly some keys started to not work 1-4-7-del-numpad-spacebar-downarrow after that it started working normally and another set isnt working 2-5-8-insert-rightarrow and when i press asmuch keys as possible with my hands it works for like 10...
  4. Can you help me? Please.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you help me? Please.: Hi! The pc was recently updated into windows 11 or 10, I think. I forgot. But today, I removed all the wires, unplugged it because I was cleaning. Now, I returned the wires and turned on the pc but all the apps on the display screen wasn't there. Also, when I open my Google...
  5. Can you help me? Please.

Can you help me? Please.: Hi! The pc was recently updated into windows 11 or 10, I think. I forgot. But today, I removed all the wires, unplugged it because I was cleaning. Now, I returned the wires and turned on the pc but all the apps on the display screen wasn't there. Also, when I open my Google...
  6. can you please help me!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can you please help me!!!: I am so frustrated!! I cant change my password for any of my microsoft accounts. I can log on with my windows computer but nothing else. When I try to change the password, I go to settings then copy and paste the current password, type new password and it tells me current...
  7. can you please help me!!!

can you please help me!!!: I am so frustrated!! I cant change my password for any of my microsoft accounts. I can log on with my windows computer but nothing else. When I try to change the password, I go to settings then copy and paste the current password, type new password and it tells me current...
  8. Can you help me, please?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can you help me, please?: Hello, I can install the game, but I can't play the game, it says the code execution cannot proceed because d3dx9-42 d11 was not found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-help-me-please/b9cd61a7-aeb2-44c8-926e-10aa390eb899
  9. Can you help me, please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you help me, please: I can install it, but when I click on the game, it says d11 was not found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-help-me-please/7e78aa1d-418a-47a0-a455-df4fb58856ee
  10. Can you please help me?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can you please help me?: My laptop is lagging very hard from a system restore point and I am now stuck in an endless loop of system recovery that does nothing! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-please-help-me/3c3112d3-57dd-4e59-aa66-d51a79219a84