Windows 10: MSEdge vs Kaspersky Internet Security 19.0.0.1088(e) and (f)

Discus and support MSEdge vs Kaspersky Internet Security 19.0.0.1088(e) and (f) in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I currently switched from Google Chrome over to MsEdge. I also use Kaspersky Internet Security. After experiencing innumerable problems from simple... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by IMYellowstone, Jun 24, 2019.

1. MSEdge vs Kaspersky Internet Security 19.0.0.1088(e) and (f)

I currently switched from Google Chrome over to MsEdge. I also use Kaspersky Internet Security. After experiencing innumerable problems from simple things like a sluggish cursor to screen lock up I started searching the forum pages for both products.

Seems there is a long history of problems with MsEdge. But especially with the relationship with KIS.

In my instance problems really amped up once KIS revved up from 1088(e) to 1088(f).

In the MSoft world - Is there a solution that will solve these massive problems? Why can't these two products coexist?

Regards, Jim

:)

IMYellowstone, Jun 24, 2019
  2. puma99dk| Win User

Kaspersky Internet Security 2013

i get Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 for free and legal ^^

puma99dk|, Jun 24, 2019
  3. Melvis Win User
    Kaspersky Internet Security 2013

Odd!! i can get that cheaper here in Australia, thats a first, and not even on special.

Kaspersky Anti Virus 2013 - 1 User, 2 Year Retail $35
    Kaspersky Anti Virus 2013 - 3 User, 2 Year Retail $65
    Kaspersky Anti Virus 2013 - 1 User, 1 Year $15
    Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 1 User 1 Year $18
    Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 - 3 User/2 Year Retail Pack $69

Thats just normal prices

Melvis, Jun 24, 2019
  4. MSEdge vs Kaspersky Internet Security 19.0.0.1088(e) and (f)

chkdsk /f /r E: freezes at stage

of chkdsk said I had errors on my external hard drive and shoul run disc repair.

from command prompt i ran chkdsk /f /r E: as suggested

but now the process stalls at stage 4: looking for bad clusters in user file data ... Progress: 19 of 114672 done; stage: 0%; Total: 0% ETA:30:05:46 ...

what do I do now?

davidelwonger, Jun 24, 2019
Thema:

MSEdge vs Kaspersky Internet Security 19.0.0.1088(e) and (f)

1. MSEdge vs Kaspersky Internet Security 19.0.0.1088(e) and (f) - Similar Threads - MSEdge Kaspersky Internet

2. Transaction Failed error 0-0-2-0--6008

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Transaction Failed error 0-0-2-0--6008: Hi, While trying to buy from Windows store I got an "Transaction Failed error 0-0-2-0--6008" message. Any idea how to resolve this? Vijay. [ATTACH]...
  3. Kaspersky Internet Security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Kaspersky Internet Security: Kaspersky Internet Security https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kaspersky-internet-security/fec409a7-ac7d-4edd-b0b5-a7438ceb1f0c"
  4. line 0 error

line 0 error: Dear Microsoft community .I'm glad to show you my concerning issue about line o error keeping shows on my screen every time i restart my windows It shows like : Line 0 ( C:/User/moham/mDEFRONFLNxo6mo/AXYHc'): Error opening this file . I'v...
  5. I can't install windows on my device, disk 0, size 0, free 0

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't install windows on my device, disk 0, size 0, free 0: [IMG] Hello I try to install windows on my laptop but him can not read the hdd, I try to clean the hdd, but nothing, I go in to the cmd and type :Diskpart and disk list, the device is showing me only the USB with windows and disk 0, I try again to clean disk 0 and nothing is...
  6. Windows !0

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows !0: I have a problem on Windows 10 on my laptop,When I click on edge to open it up to my search page, the page goes from full screen to smaller screen. Can I do something to stop this.Ken...
  7. Windows 10 & Kaspersky Internet Security

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 & Kaspersky Internet Security: A bit of a strange issue which I'm also working on with Kaspersky. I'm running Windows 10 and have Kaspersky 2018. When I go to "Control Panel - System & Security - Security & Maintenance -Program Compatibility Troubleshooter - Test compatibility settings" the system...
  8. Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 or 2016?

Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 or 2016?: Kaspersky Internet Security (KIS) 2016 does not appear on the Kaspersky UK page yet. Can KIS 2015 be used in Windows 10 and is it reliable pending UK support for KIS 2016? 13245
  9. Bitdefender Internet Security vs. Norton Internet Security

Bitdefender Internet Security vs. Norton Internet Security: I would like to get some opinions regarding Bitdefender Internet Security vs. Norton Internet Security. I've been around computers a long time and I know that every time you turn around there's a new "king of the hill" when it comes to Security Software so I realize that...
  10. Windows Defender vs. Kaspersky Internet Security

Windows Defender vs. Kaspersky Internet Security: I've got Kaspersky KIS 2016 installed on Win10 and have turned (or tried to turn) Windows Defender off via Group Policy. It even says it's bee turned off. But Speccy v1.28.709 says: Windows Defender Windows Defender Enabled Firewall Firewall Enabled Display Name...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Do I need to install kaspersky 19.0.0.1088 if I already had Kaspersky internet security