Windows 10: msedgewebview2.exe error message startup sometimes

Discus and support msedgewebview2.exe error message startup sometimes in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I got this error message how do i fix it? I did repaired microsoft edge webview2 run time successfully but no luckI got all latest windows updates... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Filbert Resurreccion1, Jan 13, 2024.

1. msedgewebview2.exe error message startup sometimes

I got this error message how do i fix it? I did repaired microsoft edge webview2 run time successfully but no luckI got all latest windows updates installed, latest microsft edge version installed and all latest drivers installed.im using windows 10 22h2 pro

:)

Filbert Resurreccion1, Jan 13, 2024
  2. Kévin R. Win User

Msedgewebview2.exe Malfunction

Thank you so much !

I've changed from french to english and now my 5800X is 41°C before it was 70°c in idle because of Msedgewebview2.exe

Kévin R., Jan 13, 2024
  3. WeetA Win User

I had the same issue.

Between 4 and 5% used by msedgewebview2.exe even with widgets disabled.

my 5900x was at 73°c (sometimes near 80°c)

I switched the Windows display language from French (France) to English (United States) then logged out and logged in.

Now it's OK even with widgets enabled.

Temperature is normal 33/34°c

Thank you Nikolay for this work around

WeetA, Jan 13, 2024
  4. Hal9000_A Win User

msedgewebview2.exe error message startup sometimes

Hello, I have updated my computer today and I have seen that in the task manager it shows that the windows widgets are consuming 31% of the CPU power.

This is the msedgewebview2.exe program. I've tried disabling it from the Registry Editor, but I can't find the TaskbarDa. I tried reformatting the computer and that was fine until the update was reinstalled.

I have Windows 11.

Thanks a lot.

Hal9000_A, Jan 13, 2024
Thema:

msedgewebview2.exe error message startup sometimes

1. msedgewebview2.exe error message startup sometimes - Similar Threads - msedgewebview2 exe error

2. msedgewebview2.exe error message startup sometimes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    msedgewebview2.exe error message startup sometimes: I got this error message how do i fix it? I did repaired microsoft edge webview2 run time successfully but no luckI got all latest windows updates installed, latest microsft edge version installed and all latest drivers installed.im using windows 10 22h2 pro...
  3. msedgewebview2.exe error message startup sometimes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    msedgewebview2.exe error message startup sometimes: I got this error message how do i fix it? I did repaired microsoft edge webview2 run time successfully but no luckI got all latest windows updates installed, latest microsft edge version installed and all latest drivers installed.im using windows 10 22h2 pro...
  4. Startup error message

Startup error message: Dear Sir/MadamHelloI have windows 10 v21H2 ,I have two administrator users one of them the built in administrator , "PC , Administrator"when login in administrator during startup process error message pops up login in PC every thing is okattached print screen for the error...
  5. Startup error message

in Windows 10 Customization
    Startup error message: Dear Sir/MadamHelloI have windows 10 v21H2 ,I have two administrator users one of them the built in administrator , "PC , Administrator"when login in administrator during startup process error message pops up login in PC every thing is okattached print screen for the error...
  6. Startup error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Msedgewebview2.exe Malfunction

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Msedgewebview2.exe Malfunction: Hello, I have updated my computer today and I have seen that in the task manager it shows that the windows widgets are consuming 31% of the CPU power. This is the msedgewebview2.exe program. I've tried disabling it from the Registry Editor, but I can't find the TaskbarDa. I...
  8. Msedgewebview2.exe Malfunction

Msedgewebview2.exe Malfunction: Hello, I have updated my computer today and I have seen that in the task manager it shows that the windows widgets are consuming 31% of the CPU power. This is the msedgewebview2.exe program. I've tried disabling it from the Registry Editor, but I can't find the TaskbarDa. I...
  9. Is MS EDGE WEBVIEW2.EXE safe? Fix msedgewebview2.exe has stopped working

in Windows 10 News
    Is MS EDGE WEBVIEW2.EXE safe? Fix msedgewebview2.exe has stopped working: [ATTACH]Some Windows 11 users have reported that they have found an application named MS Edge WebView2 running in the background on their computers. According to them, this application was installed on their systems without their consent. Some users uninstalled it but the...
  10. error message on startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    error message on startup: I uninstalled a hp 4620 Printer and now I am getting a HP 4620 *.dll module not loading error on startup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-on-startup/ae5915a9-1f46-4e06-b1cb-c564629fdbff