Windows 10: MSERT errors on Server 2019 / Exchange

Discus and support MSERT errors on Server 2019 / Exchange in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello - Our Exchange 2019 server was attacked some time ago but we don't know when. We are assuming by Hafnium or similar. We're were running... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JonB71, Nov 8, 2021.

1. JonB71 Win User

MSERT errors on Server 2019 / Exchange

Hello - Our Exchange 2019 server was attacked some time ago but we don't know when. We are assuming by Hafnium or similar. We're were running TrendMicro AV which didn't stop the attack nor find anything post attack. We noticed malicious messages being sent 3 days ago at CU 8 and have since patched to CU 11. We've also added Malwarebytes which is catching a process attempting to use PowerShell every few minutes we assume to send malicious messages since they have stopped while running it. We're trying to run Microsoft Safety Scanner MSERT but each time it runs it either A runs for h

:)

JonB71, Nov 8, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Nov 8, 2021
  3. Microsoft Exchange 2019 (Incomplete Setup)

Dear Experts,

I have deployed a second instance for Exchange 2019 which was successful. I installed a third instance and it failed at Transport Service during installation.

I tried restarting the setup, but it stops at same place. My Exchange ECP is showing that Server in the list with "NONE" role assigned.

i need to remove this server from the list.

Kindly Help.

Regards

Raheel Zubair, Nov 8, 2021
  4. MSERT errors on Server 2019 / Exchange

Exchange Support For Windows Server 2016

Exchange Support For Windows Server 2016

Source: https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/...s-server-2016/

Cluster Head, Nov 8, 2021
Thema:

MSERT errors on Server 2019 / Exchange

1. MSERT errors on Server 2019 / Exchange - Similar Threads - MSERT errors Server

2. Can I use Windows Server 2019 CALs instead of Exchange 2019 CALs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use Windows Server 2019 CALs instead of Exchange 2019 CALs?: Hello,Hoping someone can clear this up.Can I use Windows 2019 Server User CALs instead of Exchange Server 2019 CALs?Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-windows-server-2019-cals-instead-of/f8183da7-cc63-4250-8fad-cbbc4e6e4b09
  3. Can I use Windows Server 2019 CALs instead of Exchange 2019 CALs?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I use Windows Server 2019 CALs instead of Exchange 2019 CALs?: Hello,Hoping someone can clear this up.Can I use Windows 2019 Server User CALs instead of Exchange Server 2019 CALs?Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-windows-server-2019-cals-instead-of/f8183da7-cc63-4250-8fad-cbbc4e6e4b09
  4. How to Install Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 Server on Hyper-V

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Install Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 Server on Hyper-V: Dear Community,I am trying to install Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 on Hyper-V but I faced multiple errors such as "Boot Faliure, Reboot and Select proper Boot Device or Insert Boot Media in Selected Boot Device"could you help please?Thanks....
  5. How to Install Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 Server on Hyper-V

How to Install Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 Server on Hyper-V: Dear Community,I am trying to install Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 on Hyper-V but I faced multiple errors such as "Boot Faliure, Reboot and Select proper Boot Device or Insert Boot Media in Selected Boot Device"could you help please?Thanks....
  6. Exchange Server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Exchange Server: I'm a C# developer and I'm working on App for Exchange Server to backup and restore Mailboxes.My application was working good till last week. I ran the windows update then my app stopped working completely. I'm getting below the Error while retrieving mailboxes: Error: The...
  7. Exchange Server

Exchange Server: I'm a C# developer and I'm working on App for Exchange Server to backup and restore Mailboxes.My application was working good till last week. I ran the windows update then my app stopped working completely. I'm getting below the Error while retrieving mailboxes: Error: The...
  8. MSERT errors on Server 2019 / Exchange

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSERT errors on Server 2019 / Exchange: Hello - Our Exchange 2019 server was attacked some time ago but we don't know when. We are assuming by Hafnium or similar. We're were running TrendMicro AV which didn't stop the attack nor find anything post attack. We noticed malicious messages being sent 3 days ago at CU 8...
  9. Server 2019 .NET error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Server 2019 .NET error: Autodesk support tried to upgrade "Autodesk Data Management Server Console 2020" which somehow broke .NET and I'm not having much like fixing it.Error when I try to open Server Manage:Error when I try to open Autodesk Data Management Server Console 2020:Event logs:Things I've...
  10. BSOD Exchange Server

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Exchange Server: Got a BSOD on an Exchange server today, Windows 2008 R2. I was just looking around the exchange management console and the machine disconnected me, I went into VMWare, opened the console and it had BSOD on me. I managed to run the minidump file in windbg and get the...