Windows 10: MSERT

Discus and support MSERT in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Windows Security Defender is not opening since start of Updating to Windows 11 in February 2022. To 0pen first condition to delete all other Antivirus... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AslamSherwani, May 9, 2022.

1. MSERT

Windows Security Defender is not opening since start of Updating to Windows 11 in February 2022. To 0pen first condition to delete all other Antivirus sites. I am using MSERT which is on desktop, which in past never stoped Defender function.On checking found in Updates others it is installed also in PC. as Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool x64Q 1, Shall I delete from Updates ?Q2. How to delete? Q3. How to stop this update coming every time with updates"\?Q4. Will this help in activaton of Windows Security fully.

:)

AslamSherwani, May 9, 2022
Thema:

MSERT

1. MSERT - Similar Threads - MSERT

2. Where is the report on MSERT scanned viruses found?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is the report on MSERT scanned viruses found?: I ran the Microsoft Security Scanner.In the course of the scan it showed that 23 viruses had been detected and that at the end of the scan a report of the viruses, spyware, etc. would be provided. [See attached images.]But at the end of the scan no report was provided as far...
  3. Where is the report on MSERT scanned viruses found?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is the report on MSERT scanned viruses found?: I ran the Microsoft Security Scanner.In the course of the scan it showed that 23 viruses had been detected and that at the end of the scan a report of the viruses, spyware, etc. would be provided. [See attached images.]But at the end of the scan no report was provided as far...
  4. MSERT scan results confusing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSERT scan results confusing: While running the MSERT software, which took a little over an hour to complete a full scan, it indicated that 2 files were "infected." However, when the scan completed, it stated that the scan was completed successfully, and that no viruses, spyware, or other unwanted...
  5. MSERT scan results confusing

MSERT scan results confusing: While running the MSERT software, which took a little over an hour to complete a full scan, it indicated that 2 files were "infected." However, when the scan completed, it stated that the scan was completed successfully, and that no viruses, spyware, or other unwanted...
  6. MSERT scan results confusing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Every time I run MSERT I get the following error: VirTool:Win32/Defender TamperingRestore....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I run MSERT I get the following error: VirTool:Win32/Defender TamperingRestore....: What kind of PUP is VirTool:Win32/Defender TampingRestore? Why does it come up every time I run MSERT? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-run-msert-i-get-the-following-error/092c4605-1efd-41af-ae03-282c8fbb62ea
  8. Every time I run MSERT I get the following error: VirTool:Win32/Defender TamperingRestore....

Every time I run MSERT I get the following error: VirTool:Win32/Defender TamperingRestore....: What kind of PUP is VirTool:Win32/Defender TampingRestore? Why does it come up every time I run MSERT? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-run-msert-i-get-the-following-error/092c4605-1efd-41af-ae03-282c8fbb62ea
  9. Explain why MSERT indicate 261 files infected and at the end indicate The scan completed...

Explain why MSERT indicate 261 files infected and at the end indicate The scan completed...: Explain why MSERT indicate 261 files infected and at the end indicate The scan completed succesfully and no viruses, spyware and other potentially unwanted software were deleted...
  10. Explain why MSERT indicate 261 files infected and at the end indicate The scan completed...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Explain why MSERT indicate 261 files infected and at the end indicate The scan completed...: Explain why MSERT indicate 261 files infected and at the end indicate The scan completed succesfully and no viruses, spyware and other potentially unwanted software were deleted...