Windows 10: msf2020

Discus and support msf2020 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I have purchased Microsoft flight simulator hoping for a good experience. But I didn't. firstly, downloading the digital ownership was not made... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by avikahn, Oct 18, 2020.

1. avikahn Win User

msf2020

Hi,
    I have purchased Microsoft flight simulator hoping for a good experience. But I didn't. firstly, downloading the digital ownership was not made possible after receiving an error code "Reporting this problem will help us understand it better. You can wait for a while and try again or restart your device. That may help." Code: 0x80073CF9.
    secondly, when downloading liveries either, an error appears stating that I don't have permission to place this here or the when loading the aircraft with the chosen livery, I receive a generic or some weird looking livery. finally and one that makes the experience all too difficult is the fact that I'm unable to go to the main menu during a flight or end a current flight. I have tried assigning different keys or buttons to try accomplish this but with failure.
    This is not the experience I was hoping for after purchasing the premium version of MFS2020.
    Any help would be much appreciated.

:)

avikahn, Oct 18, 2020

2. Microsoft flight simulator 2020 dvd instal resume

Hi,

I tried to instal msf2020 and after dvd nr 6 my computer went in to sleep mode. I can't seem to restart the installation where it left of. is there a way?

it is very time consuming since I am installing from an external DVD player with usb 2.0

If I can't resume, do I just delete all the files that has been loaded already?

/ Thomas

ThomasLenninger, Oct 18, 2020
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Game Pass Install Issue : After trying to move game from HDD to SSD

Hello!

This is largely my fault as I should have known better and just uninstalled the game normally and reinstalled it on a different drive, but instead, I tried to use the Add and Remove Programs feature in windows to move MSF2020 from a Hard Disk to an SSD.
    By doing so I seemed to have triggered some digital ownership rights issue within Xbox Game Pass. The game now when trying to install simply refuses to on any drive on the computer. I have tried resetting the Microsoft Store preferences, removing the Xbox
    App itself, and trying to reinstall it to the original drive it was stored on, none of which has worked. The error I am getting refers to "Digital Ownership" being unable to install, and the error code is 0x87e00017

Any suggestions? I am completely at a loss, and do not want to reinstall Windows to fix this issue, which I am fearing I am going to have to do just that.

Stevespeed, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

msf2020

1. msf2020 - Similar Threads - msf2020

2. MSF2020 connection issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MSF2020 connection issue: Hello, my question is im, having issues with Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. Once that game launches, on the menu screen and once i pick whatever i want to play it, it loads up to about 90% then crashes or goes back to my desktop. How do i resolve this issue. Getting teredo...