Windows 10: MSFS 2020 is completely inactive. Nothing happens when I click on the app icon. Was working...

Discus and support MSFS 2020 is completely inactive. Nothing happens when I click on the app icon. Was working... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; MSFS 2020 is completely inactive. Nothing happens when I click on the app icon. Was working correctly yesterday.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by CharishRamos, Sep 7, 2020.

1. MSFS 2020 is completely inactive. Nothing happens when I click on the app icon. Was working...

MSFS 2020 is completely inactive. Nothing happens when I click on the app icon.
    Was working correctly yesterday.

:)

CharishRamos, Sep 7, 2020

2. msfs 2020

Flight sim 2020 did not load after 3 days of trying different things. Couldn't get past "Please Wait". Uninstalled msfs 2020 with the intent of starting installation over. Now the install code shows "Redeemed". Is there anything I can do?

kentmiddleton, Sep 7, 2020
  3. John-bc Win User
    How do I completely uninstall MSFS 2020.

Uninstalled the main file 91GB - what else is needed to get rid of MSFS 2020

John-bc, Sep 7, 2020
  4. MSFS 2020 is completely inactive. Nothing happens when I click on the app icon. Was working...

MSFS 2020

Greetings! I've bought MSFS 2020 SD Edition on the 15th of July. Nonetheless, I'm struggling to find the site to download the game since I've been a steam player and am not used to the microsoft store. Every time I click on my order, it takes me to the store
    and won't allow me to download the game itself.

Cheers.

FernandoFarias1, Sep 7, 2020
Thema:

MSFS 2020 is completely inactive. Nothing happens when I click on the app icon. Was working...

1. MSFS 2020 is completely inactive. Nothing happens when I click on the app icon. Was working... - Similar Threads - MSFS 2020 completely

2. OneDrive icon shows "Not signed in," and when I click to sign in, nothing happens.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive icon shows "Not signed in," and when I click to sign in, nothing happens.: OneDrive icon on taskbar shows "Not signed in" cloud icon shows with a line across it. When I click on the icon, the following window opens, asking me to sign in. But when I click to sign in, the window closes, and nothing happens. It doesn't let me sign in....
  3. When i click on start windows icon nothing happens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i click on start windows icon nothing happens: I cannot get to windows settings, is there away to reload windows 10I bought this computer from Walmart and it didnt come with a windows 10 diskAny help would be great...
  4. When i click on start windows icon nothing happens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When i click on start windows icon nothing happens: I cannot get to windows settings, is there away to reload windows 10I bought this computer from Walmart and it didnt come with a windows 10 diskAny help would be great...
  5. When i click on start windows icon nothing happens

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Nothing happen when I click teh search bar icon

in Cortana
    Nothing happen when I click teh search bar icon: Nothing except cortana popping up for a second in task manager and closing againI have tried:Another user accountrestartingupdatingPasting a long command in the Powershell Dont remember the commandDoing the one system scan thingy in CMD everything fineI am a bit new to...
  7. I click an app and nothing happens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I click an app and nothing happens: Hello, I have updated my windows yesterday and ever since then I have been having some issues opening certain apps, when I click “app”, nothing happens at all, not even an error message. I have read that the reason could be file corruptions after the update so I tried...
  8. PC: When I click on icon on bottom bar, nothing happens

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC: When I click on icon on bottom bar, nothing happens: First of all, what is the correct name for the bar on bottom of screen that has icons? When I left click on icon on bottom bar, nothing happens. If I reboot, that fixes the problem for a day or so, then the problem comes back. Is there a way I can fix this other than by...
  9. Nothing happens when I click on any of these

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Nothing happens when I click on any of these: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BlueMonkey35 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kfre2p/nothing_happens_when_i_click_on_any_of_these/
  10. Nothing happens when I click Hyperlinks from Apps

in Windows 10 Support
    Nothing happens when I click Hyperlinks from Apps: Tried both Edge and Chrome browsers as default. Hyperlinks work properly from progs, as they should, but nothing happens when I try to click on links from Apps. Seems like the new start menu has some hyperlinks and nothing happens when I click them: [img] Red boxes...