Windows 10: MSFS 2020 - Latest update and not being able to launch app, in a loop with MS "game update...

Discus and support MSFS 2020 - Latest update and not being able to launch app, in a loop with MS "game update... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I not sure what MS want me to do? I have "Get Updates" and it says I ready to go, and the cycle starts again. I launch MSFS2020 and redirects me back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Berto##, Sep 8, 2021.

1. Berto## Win User

MSFS 2020 - Latest update and not being able to launch app, in a loop with MS "game update...

I not sure what MS want me to do? I have "Get Updates" and it says I ready to go, and the cycle starts again. I launch MSFS2020 and redirects me back to the MS Store?I Need Assistance!

:)

Berto##, Sep 8, 2021
  2. JTer Win User

MSFS 2020

I already paid for and downloaded MSFS 2020, and played it. Now after doing the Windows 2004 update MSFS 2020 will not start, just goes to screen
    MSFS 2020 - Latest update and not being able to launch app, in a loop with MS "game update... 438a4ba0-bc7c-4cb8-a31b-37ab66fdf6f7?upload=true.jpg

JTer, Sep 8, 2021
  3. Can't launch MSFS 2020

I bought MSFS 2020 on Steam, PC version, but got an error saying my Microsoft Live login info was incorrect. I double checked the info and tried again. This time, the error message said that there’s a problem with my account and to open the browser to my
    account page but no further instructions. I logged in to my Live page and tried launching it again but got the same “problem with my account” error. Finally, I uninstalled the game and got a refund from Steam. If I buy the DVD boxed game, will I encounter
    the same problem. Why do I have to log in to XBOX Live to play a game that I’ve purchased?

ParrisMorgan, Sep 8, 2021
  4. MSFS 2020 - Latest update and not being able to launch app, in a loop with MS "game update...

MSFS 2020

Greetings! I've bought MSFS 2020 SD Edition on the 15th of July. Nonetheless, I'm struggling to find the site to download the game since I've been a steam player and am not used to the microsoft store. Every time I click on my order, it takes me to the store
    and won't allow me to download the game itself.

Cheers.

FernandoFarias1, Sep 8, 2021
Thema:

MSFS 2020 - Latest update and not being able to launch app, in a loop with MS "game update...

1. MSFS 2020 - Latest update and not being able to launch app, in a loop with MS "game update... - Similar Threads - MSFS 2020 Latest

2. not being able to dowload or update apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    not being able to dowload or update apps: when pressing the update button or download button it will say its "downloading" it will then stop and say "something has happened on our end" this has been showing up for at least 2 months i have updated multiple times and troubleshooted so many times but it wont change...
  3. not being able to dowload or update apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not being able to dowload or update apps: when pressing the update button or download button it will say its "downloading" it will then stop and say "something has happened on our end" this has been showing up for at least 2 months i have updated multiple times and troubleshooted so many times but it wont change...
  4. not being able to dowload or update apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. MSFS 2020 Problem after update

MSFS 2020 Problem after update: Following the recent MSFS 2020 update, I no longer have ant communications or VOR to VOR flight planning options. When I try to select VOR to VOR in flight planning, I get a message that VOR to VOR is not available. When I am in the cockpit and pull up the ATC, there are no...
  6. MSFS 2020 3RD party apps and liveries with update 1.11.6.0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSFS 2020 3RD party apps and liveries with update 1.11.6.0: Since this update was installed my 3rd party apps and liveries in my Community file no longer works. What is the problem and is there a solution?...
  7. New Update MSFS 2020 on Sept. 29, 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Update MSFS 2020 on Sept. 29, 2020: Yesterday I started MSFS 2020 ver 1.9.3.0 through the Xbox application and it came up saying I need to update. So I started the update and it shows to have completely downloaded and now is decompressing fs-base-0.1.87.fspatch.001... It has been stuck on this now after...
  8. Msfs 2020 update fail

Msfs 2020 update fail: I start to install the game at 18 August and by today the update sticks at fs-base-0.1.61.fspackage.001.part https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msfs-2020-update-fail/a415c42b-1b4c-4f2b-a2aa-68a3afaa91bf
  9. Can't launch MSFS 2020

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't launch MSFS 2020: I bought MSFS 2020 on Steam, PC version, but got an error saying my Microsoft Live login info was incorrect. I double checked the info and tried again. This time, the error message said that there’s a problem with my account and to open the browser to my account page but no...
  10. MSFS 2020 August 27th Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSFS 2020 August 27th Update: What are the particular issues that the MSFS next update want to resolve ? I had my sim work for a while, but NOW it is NOT ... stuck on the blue bar, which is complete but goes no further ... NO GAME ACCESS !...