Windows 10: MSFS 2020 oculus quest 2 issue

Discus and support MSFS 2020 oculus quest 2 issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hi since 3 days ago, i have difficulty to use my VR for MSFS. it just works on landing challenge. but when i start airport departure case, screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by hallmen, Mar 31, 2021.

1. hallmen Win User

MSFS 2020 oculus quest 2 issue

hi

since 3 days ago, i have difficulty to use my VR for MSFS.

it just works on landing challenge. but when i start airport departure case, screen just freeze.

i reinstall MSFS. but symptom same.

can you help to resolve this?

thanks.

:)

hallmen, Mar 31, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Facebook introduces Oculus Quest 2 next generation of VR VR-Holo

The new Oculus accessories are finally here. Expand your Oculus experience in Quest 2 with the Fit Pack, Oculus Link, and Elite Strap With Battery and Carrying Case. Explore now:

Oculus Quest 2 Accessories | Oculus

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twitter

Brink, Mar 31, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    New Games Coming to Oculus Quest | Oculus Connect 6

Gamers have a ton to look forward, with more than 100 titles slated to launch by end of this year and more coming in 2020. Today we teased a few, like The Room VR: A Dark Matter, the fifth entry in the mysterious puzzler series, launching next year on Quest, and Last Labyrinth, an escape-the-room adventure tale that can only be experienced in VR—coming soon to both Quest and the Rift Platform.

And there’s Pistol Whip, a cinematic bullet hell from Cloudhead Games. With explosive action sequences, an EDM soundtrack featuring artists from Kannibalen Records, and a no-holds-barred attitude, this is one rhythm game that’s breaking the mold—and it’s coming to Quest and the Rift Platform November 7.

From AAA games and Hollywood franchises to breakout indie hits, there’s something for everyone on the Oculus Platform. And with the new additions coming to the Oculus Quest content lineup, there’s never been a better time to jump in and play.

Learn more on the Oculus Blog: Time to Play @ OC6: New and Upcoming Games Recap | Oculus

Brink, Mar 31, 2021
  4. JTer Win User

MSFS 2020

I already paid for and downloaded MSFS 2020, and played it. Now after doing the Windows 2004 update MSFS 2020 will not start, just goes to screen
    MSFS 2020 oculus quest 2 issue 438a4ba0-bc7c-4cb8-a31b-37ab66fdf6f7?upload=true.jpg

Thema:

1. MSFS 2020 oculus quest 2 issue - Similar Threads - MSFS 2020 oculus

2. MSFS 2020

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MSFS 2020: Hi Can someone help with this please? Having a problem with the last mandatory update. No problems in the past, but this last one freezes when I enter the store to download it. Is this something to do with the fact that since the last mandatory update I have bought...
  3. Can't get fs 2020 in vr with Oculus Quest 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get fs 2020 in vr with Oculus Quest 2: OK. I'm perplexed. I've followed every step I'm supposed to take to get the Quest 2 playing with FS 2020: opted in to Oculus Rift Public Test Channel...opened registry and changed runtime field so that now when I open FS, it also opens Oculus app, etc. OK: to get to VR, I...
  4. MSFS 2020

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MSFS 2020: I purchased the product Jan 4th, got the download email proceeded to install when the PC i was installing on suffered a power issue requiring a new machine. A few weeks has passed, and the new machine arrived, and I am trying to find out how to download a copy of my...
  5. MSFS 2020

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MSFS 2020: Hi, I purchased MSFS 2020 pro when it was released and installed it on my computer - all fine except performance was bad. So I got a new computer, uninstalled MSFS from my old computer services/apps and reinstalled it on my new computer. Although the performance was now...
  6. Facebook introduces Oculus Quest 2 next generation of VR

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook introduces Oculus Quest 2 next generation of VR: Oculus Quest changed the game for wireless VR. It delivered fresh experiences for enthusiasts and new opportunities for developers, all while introducing immersive gaming to newcomers across the globe. Today, we’re excited to announce Oculus Quest 2, the next...
  7. MSFS 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSFS 2020: I already paid for and downloaded MSFS 2020, and played it. Now after doing the Windows 2004 update MSFS 2020 will not start, just goes to screen [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msfs-2020/db0653db-edbf-443c-96a4-e4e171720e61
  8. msfs 2020

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    msfs 2020: Flight sim 2020 did not load after 3 days of trying different things. Couldn't get past "Please Wait". Uninstalled msfs 2020 with the intent of starting installation over. Now the install code shows "Redeemed". Is there anything I can do?...
  9. New Games Coming to Oculus Quest | Oculus Connect 6

in Windows 10 News
    New Games Coming to Oculus Quest | Oculus Connect 6: UcQnl_589Do Today, at our sixth annual Oculus Connect conference, we shared our vision for VR and our plans to build the future of computing with people at the center. VR helps give people the freedom to be wherever they want and still have the power to connect to the...
  10. Firefox Reality now available for Oculus Quest

in Windows 10 News
    Firefox Reality now available for Oculus Quest: We are excited to announce that Firefox Reality is now available for the Oculus Quest! Following our releases for other 6DoF headsets including the HTC Vive Focus Plus and Lenovo Mirage, we are delighted to bring the Firefox Reality VR web browsing experience to Oculus'...