Windows 10: MSFS 2020 oculus quest 2 issue

Discus and support MSFS 2020 oculus quest 2 issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hi since 3 days ago, i have difficulty to use my VR for MSFS. it just works on landing challenge. but when i start airport departure case, screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by hallmen, Mar 31, 2021.

1. hallmen Win User

MSFS 2020 oculus quest 2 issue

hi

since 3 days ago, i have difficulty to use my VR for MSFS.

it just works on landing challenge. but when i start airport departure case, screen just freeze.

i reinstall MSFS. but symptom same.

can you help to resolve this?

thanks.

:)

hallmen, Mar 31, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Facebook introduces Oculus Quest 2 next generation of VR VR-Holo

The new Oculus accessories are finally here. Expand your Oculus experience in Quest 2 with the Fit Pack, Oculus Link, and Elite Strap With Battery and Carrying Case. Explore now:

Oculus Quest 2 Accessories | Oculus

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twitter

Brink, Mar 31, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    New Games Coming to Oculus Quest | Oculus Connect 6

Gamers have a ton to look forward, with more than 100 titles slated to launch by end of this year and more coming in 2020. Today we teased a few, like The Room VR: A Dark Matter, the fifth entry in the mysterious puzzler series, launching next year on Quest, and Last Labyrinth, an escape-the-room adventure tale that can only be experienced in VR—coming soon to both Quest and the Rift Platform.

And there’s Pistol Whip, a cinematic bullet hell from Cloudhead Games. With explosive action sequences, an EDM soundtrack featuring artists from Kannibalen Records, and a no-holds-barred attitude, this is one rhythm game that’s breaking the mold—and it’s coming to Quest and the Rift Platform November 7.

From AAA games and Hollywood franchises to breakout indie hits, there’s something for everyone on the Oculus Platform. And with the new additions coming to the Oculus Quest content lineup, there’s never been a better time to jump in and play.

Learn more on the Oculus Blog: Time to Play @ OC6: New and Upcoming Games Recap | Oculus

Brink, Mar 31, 2021
  4. JTer Win User

MSFS 2020

I already paid for and downloaded MSFS 2020, and played it. Now after doing the Windows 2004 update MSFS 2020 will not start, just goes to screen
    MSFS 2020 oculus quest 2 issue 438a4ba0-bc7c-4cb8-a31b-37ab66fdf6f7?upload=true.jpg

Thema:

1. MSFS 2020 oculus quest 2 issue - Similar Threads - MSFS 2020 oculus

2. Mic is not working after using oculus quest 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic is not working after using oculus quest 2: i took a pic of what's happening, the headset mic is stuck with those bars and the microphone array won't react to my voice I have uninstalled the driver, reinstalled, re-downloaded the oculus app i can hear audio perfectly, its just the mic does not workit was fine yesterday...
  3. Mic is not working after using oculus quest 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mic is not working after using oculus quest 2: i took a pic of what's happening, the headset mic is stuck with those bars and the microphone array won't react to my voice I have uninstalled the driver, reinstalled, re-downloaded the oculus app i can hear audio perfectly, its just the mic does not workit was fine yesterday...
  4. Mic won't work after connecting Oculus Quest 2

Mic won't work after connecting Oculus Quest 2: Hello! Today, I tried connecting my new Oculus Quest 2 to my PC using a USB C cable and played for a few hours before finally taking a break. However, it seems that my normal PC microphone has suddenly stopped working once I connected the Oculus. The Oculus is disconnected...
  5. Mic won't work after connecting Oculus Quest 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic won't work after connecting Oculus Quest 2: Hello! Today, I tried connecting my new Oculus Quest 2 to my PC using a USB C cable and played for a few hours before finally taking a break. However, it seems that my normal PC microphone has suddenly stopped working once I connected the Oculus. The Oculus is disconnected...
  6. Mixed Reality Portal not working - Oculus Quest 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mixed Reality Portal not working - Oculus Quest 2: Hi,When I run the Mixed Reality Portal in Win11, I am prompted to connect my headset despite it is connected.Even if I disconnect and reconnect my headset, it is not detected in Mixed Reality Portal.Note I run Winn11 and use a Oculus Quest 2 headset.Thanks...
  7. Mixed Reality Portal not working - Oculus Quest 2

Mixed Reality Portal not working - Oculus Quest 2: Hi,When I run the Mixed Reality Portal in Win11, I am prompted to connect my headset despite it is connected.Even if I disconnect and reconnect my headset, it is not detected in Mixed Reality Portal.Note I run Winn11 and use a Oculus Quest 2 headset.Thanks...
  8. Windows Mixed Reality with Oculus Quest 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mixed Reality with Oculus Quest 2: Hi. I have Quest 2 and I want to play Minecraft for Windows 10 VR on it but my question is, can it work on Non PC-Powered Headsets like the Quest 2?...
  9. Can't get fs 2020 in vr with Oculus Quest 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get fs 2020 in vr with Oculus Quest 2: OK. I'm perplexed. I've followed every step I'm supposed to take to get the Quest 2 playing with FS 2020: opted in to Oculus Rift Public Test Channel...opened registry and changed runtime field so that now when I open FS, it also opens Oculus app, etc. OK: to get to VR, I...
  10. Facebook introduces Oculus Quest 2 next generation of VR

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook introduces Oculus Quest 2 next generation of VR: Oculus Quest changed the game for wireless VR. It delivered fresh experiences for enthusiasts and new opportunities for developers, all while introducing immersive gaming to newcomers across the globe. Today, we’re excited to announce Oculus Quest 2, the next...