Windows 10: MSFS 2020 PC only Deluxe Which is the correct version to buy from Microsoft stores?

Discus and support MSFS 2020 PC only Deluxe Which is the correct version to buy from Microsoft stores? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello,It's confusing to me as I don't know anything about Xbox. I want to buy MSFS 2020 PC only Deluxe version.Please post a link, please. Thank you.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MBSingh, Sep 5, 2021.

1. MBSingh Win User

MSFS 2020 PC only Deluxe Which is the correct version to buy from Microsoft stores?

Hello,It's confusing to me as I don't know anything about Xbox. I want to buy MSFS 2020 PC only Deluxe version.Please post a link, please. Thank you.

:)

MBSingh, Sep 5, 2021
  2. Solo86 Win User

Should I uninstall MSFS 2020 default version Xbox Game Pass PC to install DVD Deluxe version?

Hi

I bought the Xbox Game Pass for PC and installed MSFS 2020 to try it out.

I liked it so I purchased the DVD 10 Disk version and the Deluxe variant.

Should I uninstall the current version of MSFS2020 that I installed using the Xbox game pass for PC before installing the Deluxe version from the ten DVDs? Or is there another way?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Regards

Peter

Solo86, Sep 5, 2021
  3. Should I uninstall MSFS 2020 default version Xbox Game Pass PC to install DVD Deluxe version?

mohamedkondeh, Sep 5, 2021
  4. MSFS 2020 PC only Deluxe Which is the correct version to buy from Microsoft stores?

Disk/download contents extras for MSFS 2020 (that's Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 in case you don't realise :¬) Premium and Deluxe

Hi

Can anyone tell me what the Premium Deluxe has bundled with it.

Previous version have required the Deluxe (when there was only the basic and deluxe available) for extras like the SDK

Is there an SDK with this version of MSFS, and if so, which package(s) is it in?

Also, do any of the versions (Basic, Deluxe and Deluxe Premium) have any extras apart from the extra airports and aircraft?

Thanks

Farenheight451, Sep 5, 2021
Thema:

MSFS 2020 PC only Deluxe Which is the correct version to buy from Microsoft stores?

1. MSFS 2020 PC only Deluxe Which is the correct version to buy from Microsoft stores? - Similar Threads - MSFS 2020 Deluxe

2. INSTALLING MSFS 2020 TO PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    INSTALLING MSFS 2020 TO PC: I've installed MSFS to my PC but many folders and files appear to be missing from the downloaded software. I get a black screen after clicking on "play" in order to play the game. I've reinstalled the software with the same results....
  3. INSTALLING MSFS 2020 TO PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    INSTALLING MSFS 2020 TO PC: I've installed MSFS to my PC but many folders and files appear to be missing from the downloaded software. I get a black screen after clicking on "play" in order to play the game. I've reinstalled the software with the same results....
  4. MSFS 2020 Version 1.19.8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSFS 2020 Version 1.19.8: Hi,Since I downloaded the new 1.19.8 version I cannot start the game anymore. I installed all the Windows and MS updates and I removed all the third parties contents from the Community folder before installing it. I also tried to reinstall the Simulator from scratch, but have...
  5. MSFS 2020

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MSFS 2020: Hi Can someone help with this please? Having a problem with the last mandatory update. No problems in the past, but this last one freezes when I enter the store to download it. Is this something to do with the fact that since the last mandatory update I have bought...
  6. MSFS Premium Deluxe Version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSFS Premium Deluxe Version: Hello everybody, I bought MSFS Premium Deluxe version on MS store. I click to play, but the game is not starting. One error message on the screen: "let me wait for the appearance of the game." LOL, WHAT THE HELL??? I played 60 hours last year with msfs2020 Somebody help...
  7. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Delux PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Delux PC: Hi ive recently purchased a new alienware desktop and above mentioned game in have installed 10 discs dont understand why cant find the game installer can anyone help...
  8. MSFS 2020, Windows 10 Version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSFS 2020, Windows 10 Version: I have been experiencing a problem for a few months now, but haven't been successful with MSFS 2020 Spt or with Steam Spt. Background. I purchased MSFS 2020 Deluxe Premium shortly after its initial release. I downloaded it on Steam. All went well for a short period. The...
  9. Should I uninstall MSFS 2020 default version Xbox Game Pass PC to install DVD Deluxe version?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Should I uninstall MSFS 2020 default version Xbox Game Pass PC to install DVD Deluxe version?: Hi I bought the Xbox Game Pass for PC and installed MSFS 2020 to try it out. I liked it so I purchased the DVD 10 Disk version and the Deluxe variant. Should I uninstall the current version of MSFS2020 that I installed using the Xbox game pass for PC before installing the...
  10. msfs 2020

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    msfs 2020: Flight sim 2020 did not load after 3 days of trying different things. Couldn't get past "Please Wait". Uninstalled msfs 2020 with the intent of starting installation over. Now the install code shows "Redeemed". Is there anything I can do?...