Windows 10: MSFS 2020 will not run past the 'press any key to start'. App file size as shown in...

Discus and support MSFS 2020 will not run past the 'press any key to start'. App file size as shown in... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have downloaded and installed I think Fl Sim 2020. The app shows up in the start list, and in 'settings' as being 990mb. When I try to run the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DavidSGtone, Aug 22, 2020.

1. MSFS 2020 will not run past the 'press any key to start'. App file size as shown in...

I have downloaded and installed I think Fl Sim 2020. The app shows up in the start list, and in 'settings' as being 990mb. When I try to run the program all I see is ads for the development teams and then a low-winged plane above 'Press any key to start'. There is nothing happening when any key is pressed. Any ideas please, or a contact to MS. Is it possible to re-download from MS Store? Thanks

:)

DavidSGtone, Aug 22, 2020
  2. markkaye2 Win User

Stuck on "Press any Key to Continue"

this did not solve my problem

still stuck on 'press any key'

markkaye2, Aug 22, 2020
  3. MSFS 2020

Greetings! I've bought MSFS 2020 SD Edition on the 15th of July. Nonetheless, I'm struggling to find the site to download the game since I've been a steam player and am not used to the microsoft store. Every time I click on my order, it takes me to the store
    and won't allow me to download the game itself.

Cheers.

FernandoFarias1, Aug 22, 2020
  4. B9bot1 Win User

MSFS 2020 will not run past the 'press any key to start'. App file size as shown in...

Stuck on "Press any key to continue" in Flight Simulator

Nope still get an error when attempting to download 0x8007001f

B9bot1, Aug 22, 2020
Thema:

MSFS 2020 will not run past the 'press any key to start'. App file size as shown in...

1. MSFS 2020 will not run past the 'press any key to start'. App file size as shown in... - Similar Threads - MSFS 2020 run

2. MSFS 2020 CRASH WHEN START

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSFS 2020 CRASH WHEN START: HyI have a big problem with the game. It starts to load, arrives at the screen in which appear a choise between normal o safe mode. In each choise the computer goes to CTD. The game is installed on Steam and until one months ago I played without problems. Requirements for the...
  3. MSFS 2020 CRASH WHEN START

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSFS 2020 CRASH WHEN START: HyI have a big problem with the game. It starts to load, arrives at the screen in which appear a choise between normal o safe mode. In each choise the computer goes to CTD. The game is installed on Steam and until one months ago I played without problems. Requirements for the...
  4. MSFS 2020

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MSFS 2020: Hi Can someone help with this please? Having a problem with the last mandatory update. No problems in the past, but this last one freezes when I enter the store to download it. Is this something to do with the fact that since the last mandatory update I have bought...
  5. MSFS 2020

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MSFS 2020: I purchased the product Jan 4th, got the download email proceeded to install when the PC i was installing on suffered a power issue requiring a new machine. A few weeks has passed, and the new machine arrived, and I am trying to find out how to download a copy of my...
  6. MSFS 2020.

MSFS 2020.: Has anything been done that allows me to open and play the new version? I paid for the FS2020 months ago. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msfs-2020/b3fda470-ef43-4d5d-9876-4b90afd08f55
  7. MSFS 2020

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MSFS 2020: Hi, I purchased MSFS 2020 pro when it was released and installed it on my computer - all fine except performance was bad. So I got a new computer, uninstalled MSFS from my old computer services/apps and reinstalled it on my new computer. Although the performance was now...
  8. MSFS 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSFS 2020: I already paid for and downloaded MSFS 2020, and played it. Now after doing the Windows 2004 update MSFS 2020 will not start, just goes to screen [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msfs-2020/db0653db-edbf-443c-96a4-e4e171720e61
  9. msfs 2020

msfs 2020: Flight sim 2020 did not load after 3 days of trying different things. Couldn't get past "Please Wait". Uninstalled msfs 2020 with the intent of starting installation over. Now the install code shows "Redeemed". Is there anything I can do?...
  10. Press any key to start

Press any key to start: This is as far as I get. Still photo of a plane taking off and music. "Press any key to start" appears. Click it and music continues but the screen goes black. A "wheel" spins in the lower right corner for second each time you click "PAKTS" but goes no further. Just want to...