Windows 10: MSFS 2020

Discus and support MSFS 2020 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Does any one know if reinstalling the game gets rid of some issues. I had no problem with the first issue apart from ridiculous climb attitudes.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by NigelFerris, Oct 21, 2020.

1. MSFS 2020

Does any one know if reinstalling the game gets rid of some issues. I had no problem with the first issue apart from ridiculous climb attitudes.

since then things have gone downhill. Was thinking of a reinstall as perhaps some of the game has been corrupted by files used in the Community folder.

I have emptied the community folder but I am still having issues with the A320 and before it was all fine.

I have actually modified the camera vies in the official folder to get wing views and since then my auto pilot will not engage.

Could this be an issue?

Cheers Nigel

:)

NigelFerris, Oct 21, 2020
  2. JTer Win User

MSFS 2020

I already paid for and downloaded MSFS 2020, and played it. Now after doing the Windows 2004 update MSFS 2020 will not start, just goes to screen
    MSFS 2020 438a4ba0-bc7c-4cb8-a31b-37ab66fdf6f7?upload=true.jpg

3. msfs 2020

Flight sim 2020 did not load after 3 days of trying different things. Couldn't get past "Please Wait". Uninstalled msfs 2020 with the intent of starting installation over. Now the install code shows "Redeemed". Is there anything I can do?

kentmiddleton, Oct 21, 2020
  4. MSFS 2020

Problem with MSFS 2020

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 is not working - hung up on "press any key" I think I have been hacked at the last up grade.

Sean

[Original Title: MSFS 2020 - hacked]

SeanLaFontaine, Oct 21, 2020
Thema:

MSFS 2020

1. MSFS 2020 - Similar Threads - MSFS 2020

2. MSFS 2020 black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSFS 2020 black screen: So whenever I attempt to teleport to cruise in MSFS 2020, it displays a black screen that can only be stopped by Turing the computer off. The only time I’ve experienced this was with 3rd party liveries, and it has started quite recently. Any thoughts on the issue?...
  3. MSFS 2020 black screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSFS 2020 black screen: So whenever I attempt to teleport to cruise in MSFS 2020, it displays a black screen that can only be stopped by Turing the computer off. The only time I’ve experienced this was with 3rd party liveries, and it has started quite recently. Any thoughts on the issue?...
  4. MSFS 2020 Admin Rights

MSFS 2020 Admin Rights: I purchased MSFS premium today for PC, but when I click on install, it comes up with the following error: "Administrator approval required for installation". I have checked and cant see any issues, so looking for any advice please. I have checked the specs and my machine will...
  5. MSFS 2020 Admin Rights

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MSFS 2020 Admin Rights: I purchased MSFS premium today for PC, but when I click on install, it comes up with the following error: "Administrator approval required for installation". I have checked and cant see any issues, so looking for any advice please. I have checked the specs and my machine will...
  6. MSFS 2020 Admin Rights

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Msfs 2020 rudder bug problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Msfs 2020 rudder bug problem?: I have rudder bug. I tried to fly with any plane, but the rudder stuck on the right. I have tried to remove keys and tried different pedals, but only rudder to left works when i press rudder left. If i dont press anything rudder just keeps turning to left. How do i fix this?...
  8. Msfs 2020 rudder bug problem?

Msfs 2020 rudder bug problem?: I have rudder bug. I tried to fly with any plane, but the rudder stuck on the right. I have tried to remove keys and tried different pedals, but only rudder to left works when i press rudder left. If i dont press anything rudder just keeps turning to left. How do i fix this?...
  9. Changement de fournisseur d'accès et compte MSFS 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changement de fournisseur d'accès et compte MSFS 2020: Pour Msfs 2020 , j'ai du créé un nouveau compte Paulo238 sur ma nouvelle adresse ***@gmail.comles données de mon ancien compte Sukoi238 avec mon mail **@orange.fr, sont-elles récupérables ?Heures de vol, réglages , etcc.Je n'ai plus d'accès à mon ancien compte chez...
  10. Changement de fournisseur d'accès et compte MSFS 2020

Changement de fournisseur d'accès et compte MSFS 2020: Pour Msfs 2020 , j'ai du créé un nouveau compte Paulo238 sur ma nouvelle adresse ***@gmail.comles données de mon ancien compte Sukoi238 avec mon mail **@orange.fr, sont-elles récupérables ?Heures de vol, réglages , etcc.Je n'ai plus d'accès à mon ancien compte chez...