Windows 10: MSFS 2020

Discus and support MSFS 2020 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi Can someone help with this please? Having a problem with the last mandatory update. No problems in the past, but this last one freezes when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by jackjordan6, Apr 14, 2021.

1. MSFS 2020

Hi

Can someone help with this please? Having a problem with the last mandatory update.

No problems in the past, but this last one freezes when I enter the store to download it.

Is this something to do with the fact that since the last mandatory update I have bought FlyingIrons Spitfire which had to be imported into the MSFS community folder. thought it was supposed to be a happy marriage, approved by Asobo!

Is this a problem and if so is there a workaround that doesn't involve removing the Spit from the sim every time there is an update?

Regards

Jack

:)

jackjordan6, Apr 14, 2021
  2. JTer Win User

MSFS 2020

I already paid for and downloaded MSFS 2020, and played it. Now after doing the Windows 2004 update MSFS 2020 will not start, just goes to screen
    MSFS 2020 438a4ba0-bc7c-4cb8-a31b-37ab66fdf6f7?upload=true.jpg

3. msfs 2020

Flight sim 2020 did not load after 3 days of trying different things. Couldn't get past "Please Wait". Uninstalled msfs 2020 with the intent of starting installation over. Now the install code shows "Redeemed". Is there anything I can do?

kentmiddleton, Apr 14, 2021
  4. MSFS 2020

Problem with MSFS 2020

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 is not working - hung up on "press any key" I think I have been hacked at the last up grade.

Sean

[Original Title: MSFS 2020 - hacked]

SeanLaFontaine, Apr 14, 2021
Thema:

MSFS 2020

1. MSFS 2020 - Similar Threads - MSFS 2020

2. MSFS 2020 login password ISSUE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSFS 2020 login password ISSUE: Hi All, I have recently installed first-time MSFS 2020. I used my MS account to log in as everyone does. The issue is, every time I start to play it asks me to log in and doesn't accept my password. It forces me to change my password. It does not retain the password. Now...
  3. MSFS 2020 Version 1.19.8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSFS 2020 Version 1.19.8: Hi,Since I downloaded the new 1.19.8 version I cannot start the game anymore. I installed all the Windows and MS updates and I removed all the third parties contents from the Community folder before installing it. I also tried to reinstall the Simulator from scratch, but have...
  4. MSFS 2020 - Latest update and not being able to launch app, in a loop with MS "game update...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSFS 2020 - Latest update and not being able to launch app, in a loop with MS "game update...: I not sure what MS want me to do? I have "Get Updates" and it says I ready to go, and the cycle starts again. I launch MSFS2020 and redirects me back to the MS Store?I Need Assistance!...
  5. MSFS 2020 PC only Deluxe Which is the correct version to buy from Microsoft stores?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MSFS 2020 PC only Deluxe Which is the correct version to buy from Microsoft stores?: Hello,It's confusing to me as I don't know anything about Xbox. I want to buy MSFS 2020 PC only Deluxe version.Please post a link, please. Thank you....
  6. Hello. My digitally owned version of MSFS 2020 is asking for cd/disk???????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello. My digitally owned version of MSFS 2020 is asking for cd/disk???????: Cannot run it or have anywhere to turn. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-my-digitally-owned-version-of-msfs-2020-is/65091f22-68d7-4651-8e0a-4d07e5cccf91
  7. Can't download MSFS 2020

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't download MSFS 2020: When trying to download the last 20GB of MSFS 2020 , The downloader gets to 40% and then goes back to zero and restarts the download all over again of the #1 file. I have plenty of hard drive space and don't understand why this is happening or how to fix it....
  8. MSFS 2020 Problem after update

MSFS 2020 Problem after update: Following the recent MSFS 2020 update, I no longer have ant communications or VOR to VOR flight planning options. When I try to select VOR to VOR in flight planning, I get a message that VOR to VOR is not available. When I am in the cockpit and pull up the ATC, there are no...
  9. Msfs 2020

Msfs 2020: Last month MSFS 2020 just stopped working on my laptop. It would initiate till the “Checking for updates” page.. and then CTD! I have deleted msfs from my disk installed on other than C: drive. Tried re installing it thought the Microsoft store. I come to the point where it...
  10. Refund of MSFS 2020

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Refund of MSFS 2020: Hi there,Order#: 3127214603I am a huge fan of MSFS since the 1st edition. I even pre-ordered the MSFS 2020 in July 2020 before it is released. The games was great.However, when there is an update. I have problem to update it every single time, the download process the game...