Windows 10: MSFS Crash

Discus and support MSFS Crash in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi Since the Japan update I have been unable to complete a flight from Farnborough EGLF to Plymouth EGHD without the game crashing. No warning, no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AndrewProctor2, Oct 3, 2020.

1. MSFS Crash

Hi

Since the Japan update I have been unable to complete a flight from Farnborough EGLF to Plymouth EGHD without the game crashing.

No warning, no freezing the sound disappears and the game shuts down.

:)

AndrewProctor2, Oct 3, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Oct 3, 2020
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Oct 3, 2020
  4. JTer Win User

MSFS Crash

MSFS 2020

I already paid for and downloaded MSFS 2020, and played it. Now after doing the Windows 2004 update MSFS 2020 will not start, just goes to screen
    MSFS Crash 438a4ba0-bc7c-4cb8-a31b-37ab66fdf6f7?upload=true.jpg

JTer, Oct 3, 2020
Thema:

MSFS Crash

1. MSFS Crash - Similar Threads - MSFS Crash

2. Debugging Windows 11 crashes - MSFS, no BSOD, no memory dumps generated, just sudden power down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Debugging Windows 11 crashes - MSFS, no BSOD, no memory dumps generated, just sudden power down: It's been weeks since I'm trying to debug crashes on my Windows 11 machine and I'd appreciate some guidance.How the crashes happen:My PC crashes only when I play the Microsoft Flight SimulatorThe PC just suddenly powers down without showing any errors - the screen goes black,...
  3. Debugging Windows 11 crashes - MSFS, no BSOD, no memory dumps generated, just sudden power down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Debugging Windows 11 crashes - MSFS, no BSOD, no memory dumps generated, just sudden power down: It's been weeks since I'm trying to debug crashes on my Windows 11 machine and I'd appreciate some guidance.How the crashes happen:My PC crashes only when I play the Microsoft Flight SimulatorThe PC just suddenly powers down without showing any errors - the screen goes black,...
  4. MSFS Crashes when running on DirectX 12 Beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSFS Crashes when running on DirectX 12 Beta: I made some updates on my computer and after the updates MSFS stopped working and every time I start it up, it has an error and says to try switching back to DirectX 11. Do I have to switch back to DirectX 11 or is there a way to fix this?...
  5. MSFS Crashes when running on DirectX 12 Beta

MSFS Crashes when running on DirectX 12 Beta: I made some updates on my computer and after the updates MSFS stopped working and every time I start it up, it has an error and says to try switching back to DirectX 11. Do I have to switch back to DirectX 11 or is there a way to fix this?...
  6. MSFS 2020 CRASH WHEN START

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSFS 2020 CRASH WHEN START: HyI have a big problem with the game. It starts to load, arrives at the screen in which appear a choise between normal o safe mode. In each choise the computer goes to CTD. The game is installed on Steam and until one months ago I played without problems. Requirements for the...
  7. MSFS 2020 CRASH WHEN START

MSFS 2020 CRASH WHEN START: HyI have a big problem with the game. It starts to load, arrives at the screen in which appear a choise between normal o safe mode. In each choise the computer goes to CTD. The game is installed on Steam and until one months ago I played without problems. Requirements for the...
  8. MSFS Crashes when running on DirectX 12 Beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSFS Crashes when running on DirectX 12 Beta: I have been running Flight Simulator and whenever I fly an aircraft or when running for a while it then crashed on me with an error saying:I have been running this game on DirectX 12 Beta but it is very unstable and it is causing the game to crash, and I don't like that so if...
  9. MSFS Crashes when running on DirectX 12 Beta

MSFS Crashes when running on DirectX 12 Beta: I have been running Flight Simulator and whenever I fly an aircraft or when running for a while it then crashed on me with an error saying:I have been running this game on DirectX 12 Beta but it is very unstable and it is causing the game to crash, and I don't like that so if...
  10. MSFS crashing every time i press "fly"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSFS crashing every time i press "fly": I have recently bought the MSFS 40th ann. game and everything went okay until i hit the fly button. The loafing bar loads up to around 80%, and the game just shuts down after that. No error message, no black screen, just straight to the desktop with the game turned off.I have...