Windows 10: MSFS crashes to desktop during loading.

Discus and support MSFS crashes to desktop during loading. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; During loading, latest picture of London, River Thames appears then sound goes and crash to desktop every time at same point.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by speedbied112, Apr 7, 2021.

1. MSFS crashes to desktop during loading.

During loading, latest picture of London, River Thames appears then sound goes and crash to desktop every time at same point.

:)

speedbied112, Apr 7, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Apr 7, 2021
  3. StaceyChin1, Apr 7, 2021
  4. netrate Win User

MSFS crashes to desktop during loading.

Weird occurrence - desktop won't load, spinning wheel etc

Ok here is the MR steps to be sure I am completing this properly - same error thought.
    Step 1

MSFS crashes to desktop during loading. [​IMG]

Step 2

Step 3

Step 4

step 5

Step 6 - Error

- - - Updated - - -

EDIT : I did what you said and tried without G (second time, didn't take screen shots), same error. I did notice that NTFS Primary 3 (NONE) doesn't have a drive letter associated with it?

netrate, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

MSFS crashes to desktop during loading.

1. MSFS crashes to desktop during loading. - Similar Threads - MSFS crashes desktop

2. MSFS boot failed during update check step. Loading Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSFS boot failed during update check step. Loading Problem: Hello! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------My system specs are: OC: Windows 11 Pro l 21H2 l 22000.2176Processor: Ryzen 5 3600 Video Card: RTX 3070 GameRock 8GB MotherBoard: Aorus Elite...
  3. MSFS boot failed during update check step. Loading Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSFS boot failed during update check step. Loading Problem: Hello! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------My system specs are: OC: Windows 11 Pro l 21H2 l 22000.2176Processor: Ryzen 5 3600 Video Card: RTX 3070 GameRock 8GB MotherBoard: Aorus Elite...
  4. MSFS constant crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSFS constant crashing: I have owned MSFS since Nov 2020 physical disk and it always worked perfectly fine . Over the last few weeks I cant even start a flight as it constantly crashes to either a green screen or a white screen . I have contacted ASOBO and zen flight desk and tried all their...
  5. MSFS constant crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSFS constant crashing: I have owned MSFS since Nov 2020 physical disk and it always worked perfectly fine . Over the last few weeks I cant even start a flight as it constantly crashes to either a green screen or a white screen . I have contacted ASOBO and zen flight desk and tried all their...
  6. PC crashing during low loads

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC crashing during low loads: Hey everyone, I've been having this problem for a few months now. Basically during low loads, my pc freezes after a certain amount of time. This only happens when I'm browsing the internet or on discord with my friends. I don't get a blue screen or anything, just that my...
  7. Computer crashing during GPU load.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer crashing during GPU load.: AMD RYZEN 5 2600X 3.6GHZ 32.0 GB DDR5 RAM AMD radeon 5700 AMD 580X MSI X570 GAMING EDGE WIFI MOTHERBOARD THERMALTAKE SMART 700W ATX POWER SUPPLY I have been dealing with my computer crashing when the GPU is under load. I have tried switching different GPUs to try and...
  8. MSFS Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSFS Crash: Hi Since the Japan update I have been unable to complete a flight from Farnborough EGLF to Plymouth EGHD without the game crashing. No warning, no freezing the sound disappears and the game shuts down....
  9. MSFS not loading

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MSFS not loading: Getting sick of this...sometimes it loads just fine. Other times like tonight it just gets stuck on the 'TBM' splash screen with the wheel spinning. Windows fully up to date and it just hangs. Starting to regret shelling out over a €120 on a product that'**** and miss...
  10. Some programs crash during the loading screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Some programs crash during the loading screen: Hey, i have ran into a problem today that i have never seen before and i cant find anything similar when googling. So i was just playing some FiveM today (fivem is sort of a extension to grand theft auto 5 that enables you to create servers and add mods to said servers),...