Windows 10: MSFS not loading

Discus and support MSFS not loading in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Getting sick of this...sometimes it loads just fine. Other times like tonight it just gets stuck on the 'TBM' splash screen with the wheel spinning.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BenSutton4, Sep 10, 2020.

1. MSFS not loading

Getting sick of this...sometimes it loads just fine. Other times like tonight it just gets stuck on the 'TBM' splash screen with the wheel spinning. Windows fully up to date and it just hangs. Starting to regret shelling out over a €120 on a product that'**** and miss whether I can even play the damn game.

Tried running as admin, no luck.

:)

BenSutton4, Sep 10, 2020

2. msfs 2020

Flight sim 2020 did not load after 3 days of trying different things. Couldn't get past "Please Wait". Uninstalled msfs 2020 with the intent of starting installation over. Now the install code shows "Redeemed". Is there anything I can do?

kentmiddleton, Sep 10, 2020
  3. JTer Win User
    MSFS 2020

I already paid for and downloaded MSFS 2020, and played it. Now after doing the Windows 2004 update MSFS 2020 will not start, just goes to screen
    MSFS not loading 438a4ba0-bc7c-4cb8-a31b-37ab66fdf6f7?upload=true.jpg

4. mbmeadows Win User

MSFS not loading

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Sep 10, 2020
Thema:

MSFS not loading

1. MSFS not loading - Similar Threads - MSFS loading

2. MSFS boot failed during update check step. Loading Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSFS boot failed during update check step. Loading Problem: Hello! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------My system specs are: OC: Windows 11 Pro l 21H2 l 22000.2176Processor: Ryzen 5 3600 Video Card: RTX 3070 GameRock 8GB MotherBoard: Aorus Elite...
  3. MSFS boot failed during update check step. Loading Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSFS boot failed during update check step. Loading Problem: Hello! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------My system specs are: OC: Windows 11 Pro l 21H2 l 22000.2176Processor: Ryzen 5 3600 Video Card: RTX 3070 GameRock 8GB MotherBoard: Aorus Elite...
  4. hello, so i experience a problem with MSFS that it crashes every time i load it please...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello, so i experience a problem with MSFS that it crashes every time i load it please...: hello, so i experience a problem with MSFS that it crashes every time i load it please anyone help me because ive been struggling to get it to work...
  5. hello, so i experience a problem with MSFS that it crashes every time i load it please...

hello, so i experience a problem with MSFS that it crashes every time i load it please...: hello, so i experience a problem with MSFS that it crashes every time i load it please anyone help me because ive been struggling to get it to work...
  6. Getting "Not Responding" message with MSFS 2020 as it tries to load a flight.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting "Not Responding" message with MSFS 2020 as it tries to load a flight.: What does this mean? "The performance strings in the Performance registry value is corrupted when process Performance extension counter provider. The BaseIndex value from the Performance registry is the first DWORD in the Data section, LastCounter value is the second DWORD in...
  7. Getting "Not Responding" message with MSFS 2020 as it tries to load a flight.

Getting "Not Responding" message with MSFS 2020 as it tries to load a flight.: What does this mean? "The performance strings in the Performance registry value is corrupted when process Performance extension counter provider. The BaseIndex value from the Performance registry is the first DWORD in the Data section, LastCounter value is the second DWORD in...
  8. Getting "Not Responding" message with MSFS 2020 as it tries to load a flight.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. MSFS crashes to desktop during loading.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSFS crashes to desktop during loading.: During loading, latest picture of London, River Thames appears then sound goes and crash to desktop every time at same point. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msfs-crashes-to-desktop-during-loading/dc94099f-d843-4241-a7ad-953e81b121f1
  10. MSFS 202o not loading, Microsoft Store will not update, errors 0x8007024, 0x8007057, 0x80073CFG

MSFS 202o not loading, Microsoft Store will not update, errors 0x8007024, 0x8007057, 0x80073CFG: MSFS 2020 will not load, The apps listed in the Microsoft Store will not update. MSFS is not listed as an app in Apps & Features Everything was working fine a few days ago. I was trying to update my apps when I got hit with a power failure after that noting worked right....