Windows 10: MSFS Premium Deluxe Version

Discus and support MSFS Premium Deluxe Version in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello everybody, I bought MSFS Premium Deluxe version on MS store. I click to play, but the game is not starting. One error message on the screen:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by THOMASHUN30, Mar 20, 2021.

1. MSFS Premium Deluxe Version

Hello everybody,

I bought MSFS Premium Deluxe version on MS store.

I click to play, but the game is not starting.

One error message on the screen: "let me wait for the appearance of the game." LOL, WHAT THE HELL???

I played 60 hours last year with msfs2020

Somebody help me please!

Thank you

:)

THOMASHUN30, Mar 20, 2021

2. Disk/download contents extras for MSFS 2020 (that's Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 in case you don't realise :¬) Premium and Deluxe

Hi

Can anyone tell me what the Premium Deluxe has bundled with it.

Previous version have required the Deluxe (when there was only the basic and deluxe available) for extras like the SDK

Is there an SDK with this version of MSFS, and if so, which package(s) is it in?

Also, do any of the versions (Basic, Deluxe and Deluxe Premium) have any extras apart from the extra airports and aircraft?

Thanks

Farenheight451, Mar 20, 2021
  3. Gian T. Win User
    FS2020 Premium DeLuxe not workin

Hi! I am an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you. Do take note that as independent advisors we are not responsible for the development of Windows or the computer hardware and drivers. I will try my best to help you out.

I was able to find this information from the Microsoft FS2020 website that I believe is very similar to what your problem is. Go to the link below, once you are on the webpage, go to "180159: Steam Premium Deluxe Content Missing [SOLVED]"

Microsoft Flight Simulator Known Issues Tracker - Microsoft Flight Simulator

Follow the suggested steps there and check if your Premium Content is now loading for you. It's best to do a restart of your computer once you have downloaded/installed your premium content.

Here is also another article for troubleshooting other MSFS 2020 issues. You may perform these steps if the above solution does not work.

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/ar...

I hope the information above would help you out. Stay safe!

Gian T., Mar 20, 2021
  4. Solo86 Win User

MSFS Premium Deluxe Version

Should I uninstall MSFS 2020 default version Xbox Game Pass PC to install DVD Deluxe version?

Hi

I bought the Xbox Game Pass for PC and installed MSFS 2020 to try it out.

I liked it so I purchased the DVD 10 Disk version and the Deluxe variant.

Should I uninstall the current version of MSFS2020 that I installed using the Xbox game pass for PC before installing the Deluxe version from the ten DVDs? Or is there another way?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Regards

Peter

Solo86, Mar 20, 2021
Thema:

MSFS Premium Deluxe Version

1. MSFS Premium Deluxe Version - Similar Threads - MSFS Premium Deluxe

2. MSFS: Premium Deluxe Edition - MS Store PC download error 0x803fb107

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MSFS: Premium Deluxe Edition - MS Store PC download error 0x803fb107: Unable to download and install MSFS: Premium Deluxe Edition - download error 0x803fb107.MS Xbox help is none existent - when I try to schedule a callback, the 'virtual agent response is "Something went wrong on our end. We’re working on it."There is no option to discuss the...
  3. ms2020 premium deluxe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ms2020 premium deluxe: Notice saying I have mandatory update available but when I search my game in microsoft store it tells me all games and apps up to date and im all good to go.but I therefore cannot launch game to play. thanks Paul.e...
  4. flight simulator premium deluxe

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    flight simulator premium deluxe: Bought the flight simulator premium deluxe. Bought an Omen game pc just for this program. Started with installing the disc. Disc 7 gave an error and the installing stopped completely. Can someone advice what the reason can be and how to carry on?...
  5. Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe.: I used one MS account to purchase MS FS 2020 Premium Deluxe and installed in on a workstation. I then purchased quite a few add-ons for the app, but I used my different MS account to purchase the add-ons. How can I get the add-ons to be installed in the MS FS 2020 app when...
  6. Launching Microsoft's Premium Deluxe Premium

Launching Microsoft's Premium Deluxe Premium: I downloaded all of the discs and now I get a prompt that says 'the game is already running.' A lovely scene of what appears to be Monument Valley shows up on my screen and then I get another prompt that says 'please insert the Microsoft game disc.' I'm then given two...
  7. Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe: Hi, I purchased Premium Deluxe edition and tried loading it from DVD. I get to disc 3 and it stops with a cyclic error. Stops the whole installation and wipes the files out of the folder. is there anyway of getting a download to get me up and running?...
  8. MSFS Installation Problem with Premium 10 Disk Installation Version

MSFS Installation Problem with Premium 10 Disk Installation Version: I installed the contents of all 10 disks onto my PC and it appeared, the launcher also. However, having found no way of launching the program from the launcher despite a good search I decided that perhaps I needed to re-install as something must have gone wrong. I attempted...
  9. Nach Rechnertausch ist Aktivierungscode für Premium Deluxe Version MSFS 2020 nicht mehr gültig

Nach Rechnertausch ist Aktivierungscode für Premium Deluxe Version MSFS 2020 nicht mehr gültig: Ich habe den FS 2020 auf meinem alten Rechner installiert, dieser hat jedoch die Systemanforderungen nicht erfüllt. Daraufhin habe ich mir jezt einen Gaming-PC gekauft, nach Neuinstallation ist jedoch der Aktivierungscode für die Premium Deluxe Version nicht mehr gültig. Was...
  10. FS2020 Premium DeLuxe not workin

FS2020 Premium DeLuxe not workin: I have paid for Premium Deluxe but after downloading only the Basic Aircraft and Scenery are available and run OK. I have the latest version of Windows 10 Home 64 bit installed and the MS site indicates I need an upgrade. Any new suggestions, please. Microsoft should...