Windows 10: MSFS - question on minimum spec.....

Discus and support MSFS - question on minimum spec..... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I checked the minimum spec for MSFS before buying it - and thought my laptop HP Pavilion met it .... just!! But 1 when loading I get an error message... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Harrisj123, Feb 8, 2021.

1. MSFS - question on minimum spec.....

I checked the minimum spec for MSFS before buying it - and thought my laptop HP Pavilion met it .... just!! But 1 when loading I get an error message saying that I don't meet the minimum spec, and 2 it runs like a complete dog even at the lowest graphic settings and even when I have closed all other apps/firewalls/anti-malware. e.g. it won't always recognise keyboard commands on the first attempt.

I am running the right version of Win10, have 8Gig RAM, 2Gig VRAM, an i7-8550 and an NVIDIA GTX1050 GPU. I know I don't meet the recommended spec so it will never run at maximum settings - but any ideas why I get the error message or why performance is so atrocious since I think I do meet the minimum?

Thanks!!

:)

Harrisj123, Feb 8, 2021

2. Minimum specs

I win!!! I have the minimum specs!

PVTCaboose1337, Feb 8, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Windows Holographic VR headsets minimum required Windows 10 PC specs

Read more: These are the minimum Windows 10 PC specs required to power Windows Holographic VR headsets

Brink, Feb 8, 2021
  4. caffeine Win User

MSFS - question on minimum spec.....

looking for minimum specs for test computer

I am considering a future purchase. It will be a laptop (no notebooks) used as a "crash dummy" for testing purposes. The initial tests will involve tweaking for the quickest stable boot times. I want to be comfortable with making further changes to (already quick) existing computers. My current lap tops are:
    • Lenovo B570, Windows 7 Home, 5400RPM HDD. Intel Core i3-2300 2.3GHz, boot time 15 seconds or better
    • Dell Inspiron 15 5000, Windows 10 Home, SSD, AMD Ryzen 5 2500U 2.0 GHz (turbo to 3.6GHz), boot time 12 seconds or better
    • Dell Inspiron 17 5000, Windows 10 Pro, SSD, Intel Core i7 8550U @ 1.80GHz (turbo to 4.0GHz), boot time less than 10 seconds
    What minimum specs would support tests relevant to these computers? The end goal is to be as budget friendly as possible.

(You may be asking why right now. I used to hot rod cars. Now I like to hot rod computers.)

Thanks in advance for your replies.

regards,

caffeine, Feb 8, 2021
Thema:

MSFS - question on minimum spec.....

1. MSFS - question on minimum spec..... - Similar Threads - MSFS question minimum

2. bypass update from win 10 to 11 that the minimum specs don't reach

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bypass update from win 10 to 11 that the minimum specs don't reach: I try to bypass update my pc and it works but there was a warning before I install win 11 but it was a success until I install Valorant. after I install valorant vanguard need's a TPM 2.0 and my PC don't have a TPM but the other game works fine not just a game everything...
  3. bypass update from win 10 to 11 that the minimum specs don't reach

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bypass update from win 10 to 11 that the minimum specs don't reach: I try to bypass update my pc and it works but there was a warning before I install win 11 but it was a success until I install Valorant. after I install valorant vanguard need's a TPM 2.0 and my PC don't have a TPM but the other game works fine not just a game everything...
  4. bypass update from win 10 to 11 that the minimum specs don't reach

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. looking for minimum specs for test computer

in Windows 10 Support
    looking for minimum specs for test computer: I am considering a future purchase. It will be a laptop (no notebooks) used as a "crash dummy" for testing purposes. The initial tests will involve tweaking for the quickest stable boot times. I want to be comfortable with making further changes to (already quick) existing...
  6. MSFS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSFS: For the MSFS 2020 is there a place I can print off the keyboard commands? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msfs/51401d4e-2612-4b70-9be5-5b3a40e557d1
  7. what is the minimum desktop PC spec to run windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    what is the minimum desktop PC spec to run windows 10?: what is the minimum desktop PC spec to run windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10/c14604c7-51e9-44da-80f5-d64fa4767457
  8. Monitor Specs Questions

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitor Specs Questions: I'm thinking of replacing a 1K monitor with 2K and would like whatever advice anybody can provide. 1. Most manufacturers have their own "technology" like Crystalclear, SmartContrast, SmartImage, SplendidPlus Video Intelligence Technology, AQCOLOR, Brightness Intelligence,...
  9. Monitor Specs Questions

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor Specs Questions: I'm thinking of replacing a 1K monitor with 2K and would like whatever advice anybody can provide. 1. Most manufacturers have their own "technology" like Crystalclear, SmartContrast, SmartImage, SplendidPlus Video Intelligence Technology, AQCOLOR, Brightness Intelligence,...
  10. Windows Holographic VR headsets minimum required Windows 10 PC specs

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Holographic VR headsets minimum required Windows 10 PC specs: Today, Microsoft announced full details of the full minimum requirements for PCs to power these experiences: CPU: Intel Core i5 mobile (6th-generation 'Skylake' or 7th-generation 'Kaby Lake') dual-core CPU with hyperthreading or equivalent GPU: Integrated Intel HD Graphics...