Windows 10: MSFS X Gold Edition

Discus and support MSFS X Gold Edition in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; ERROR CODE 1-800004005 what iis it and how do I get rid of it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BryanB2, Dec 31, 2018.

1. BryanB2 Win User

MSFS X Gold Edition

ERROR CODE 1-800004005 what iis it and how do I get rid of it

:)

BryanB2, Dec 31, 2018

2. Win. 10. installed Flight Simulator X Gold Edition.

Hi,

We apologize for delay in response and thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per your query, I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Post your query on Microsoft Xbox forum, for the better assistance related Flight Simulator X Gold Edition.

Refer to the below link:

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/default.aspx

Step 2: Since Money app getting crashed I suggest you to Run app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Dec 31, 2018
  3. Flight Simulator X Gold Edition

Flight Simulator X Gold Edition does not install on new Windows 10 computer. Getting error code 1628: Failed to complete installation. Any ideas?

Alan Berger, Dec 31, 2018
  4. MSFS X Gold Edition

I can't install Microsoft Flight Simulator X Gold Edition on Windows 10

Hello,

I purchased Microsoft Flight Simulator X Gold Edition about a year and a half ago.

I have, as suggested by Microsoft, downloaded Windows 10.

I cannot install my FSX at all. It shows up in the Programs list but only allows me to uninstall/remove this program.

Is my game, after windows 10, garbage???

Thanks,

Bill Gilbert

<Original title - HOW COME???? >

WheeWhilly, Dec 31, 2018
Thema:

MSFS X Gold Edition

1. MSFS X Gold Edition - Similar Threads - MSFS Gold Edition

2. Microsoft flight simulator x gold edition says it's a demo it's not.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft flight simulator x gold edition says it's a demo it's not.: why is it when i download Microsoft flight simulator x gold edition after i have played it foe 10 minutes it has a box that pops up says thank you for running the demo it has run out of time how can this be when i installed it off the disc and into my pc withe the product key...
  3. Microsft Flight Simulator X-Gold Edition funciona deficientemente.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsft Flight Simulator X-Gold Edition funciona deficientemente.: Tenho um Microsft Flight Simulator X-Gold Edition há 14 anos, em suporte de 3 DVDs Disc 1, Disc 2 e Acceleration, com as respectivas Product Keys, que sempre funcionou bem. Na verdade quando passei do Windows 10 para o Windows 11, reparei que havia menos modelos de aviões,...
  4. Microsoft Simulator X Gold Edition

Microsoft Simulator X Gold Edition: Hi, I need help to find a product key for Flight Simulator X Gold Edition. Anyone knows how I can get one? I bought the game about 8 years ago and used it for a while but misplaced the product key. Any help will be greatly appreciated. I really need this to complete the...
  5. Microsoft Flight Simulater X Gold Edition Activation Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulater X Gold Edition Activation Error: After installing Flight Simulator X Gold Edition CD on my new Windows 10 PC, I enter the Product Code and receive the message that the activation was successful. I then install the Flight Simulator X Acceleration Expansion Pack successfully, but do not receive any prompt for...
  6. microsoft flight dimulator x gold edition

microsoft flight dimulator x gold edition: como puedo renovar mis licencias del juego deseo instalarlo en una pc nueva tengo el juego fisico pero ya mis claves no sirven se pueden comprar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-dimulator-x-gold-edition/2e117c99-752c-4f23-aa0d-9885c1c3a1a5"
  7. Microsoft Flight Simulator X, Gold Edition

Microsoft Flight Simulator X, Gold Edition: I've loaded this product 9 times and keep getting an error code 1-80004005. I called M support about 5 or 6 times, there are pretty useless. How can I get rid of this code?PLEASE...
  8. how to install fligth simulator x gold edition

how to install fligth simulator x gold edition: Hello everyone. I have a problem in my laptop. I had to do cleaning in my laptop and had the game fligth simulator x gold edition installed with windows 10, but it deleted. I already tried to install it again, I put the activation key, I followed all the steps but not intall...
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator X Gold Edition Activation

Microsoft Flight Simulator X Gold Edition Activation: I have installed MSN Gold Flight X on a new computer, now I cant get access to the full version only Free Flight. When prompted I entered the product Key # exactly as it was listed on the package in order to activate now. I have uninstalled and reinstalled this program but...
  10. Flight Simulator X Gold Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator X Gold Edition: I have it installed & is activated on line, but unable to use it. I can locate it in, Settings/System/Apps & Features. When I click on Modify (to try to activate it) I receive this error message:- "Error opening installation log file. Verify that the specified log file...