Windows 10: MSFS

Discus and support MSFS in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; For the MSFS 2020 is there a place I can print off the keyboard commands?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Aowtsm, Sep 26, 2020.

1. Aowtsm Win User

MSFS

For the MSFS 2020 is there a place I can print off the keyboard commands?

:)

Aowtsm, Sep 26, 2020
  2. JTer Win User

MSFS 2020

I already paid for and downloaded MSFS 2020, and played it. Now after doing the Windows 2004 update MSFS 2020 will not start, just goes to screen
    MSFS 438a4ba0-bc7c-4cb8-a31b-37ab66fdf6f7?upload=true.jpg

3. msfs 2020

Flight sim 2020 did not load after 3 days of trying different things. Couldn't get past "Please Wait". Uninstalled msfs 2020 with the intent of starting installation over. Now the install code shows "Redeemed". Is there anything I can do?

kentmiddleton, Sep 26, 2020
  4. MSFS

MSFS 2020

Greetings! I've bought MSFS 2020 SD Edition on the 15th of July. Nonetheless, I'm struggling to find the site to download the game since I've been a steam player and am not used to the microsoft store. Every time I click on my order, it takes me to the store
    and won't allow me to download the game itself.

Cheers.

FernandoFarias1, Sep 26, 2020
Thema:

MSFS

1. MSFS - Similar Threads - MSFS

2. Trying to buy MSFS: can not select province of Ontario change country/region from United...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to buy MSFS: can not select province of Ontario change country/region from United...: I'm trying to buy from https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/microsoft-flight-simulator-premium-deluxe-40th-anniversary-edition/9PJ15D3RDXMV/0010when selecting 'buy' and choosing cc payment, I'm unable to select my Canadian address. My MS account setting and my PC region...
  3. Trying to buy MSFS: can not select province of Ontario change country/region from United...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to buy MSFS: can not select province of Ontario change country/region from United...: I'm trying to buy from https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/microsoft-flight-simulator-premium-deluxe-40th-anniversary-edition/9PJ15D3RDXMV/0010when selecting 'buy' and choosing cc payment, I'm unable to select my Canadian address. My MS account setting and my PC region...
  4. MSFS wont download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MSFS wont download: I purchased MSFS 2020 and it wont download to new PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msfs-wont-download/137d9575-9dbe-4079-8c8a-e3100ffa6e8d
  5. Can I play MSFS IN my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I play MSFS IN my laptop: My laptop is windows 10 with 4 GB Ram with processor:AMD PRO A4-4350B R4,5 COMPUTE CORES 2C+3G and with 512 GB SSD can I play MSFS in it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-play-msfs-in-my-laptop/1b68ec25-662a-4e24-9ecb-8f715e239d8b
  6. Can I play MSFS IN my laptop

Can I play MSFS IN my laptop: My laptop is windows 10 with 4 GB Ram with processor:AMD PRO A4-4350B R4,5 COMPUTE CORES 2C+3G and with 512 GB SSD can I play MSFS in it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-play-msfs-in-my-laptop/1b68ec25-662a-4e24-9ecb-8f715e239d8b
  7. I have installed and activated MSFS x had some problems and tried to re install and now I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have installed and activated MSFS x had some problems and tried to re install and now I...: I installed MSFS X and activated it . I had some problems and uninstalled and re installed thew problem and the game would run for 30 min then I am told that I have to activate but does not give me any way to do it....
  8. I have installed and activated MSFS x had some problems and tried to re install and now I...

I have installed and activated MSFS x had some problems and tried to re install and now I...: I installed MSFS X and activated it . I had some problems and uninstalled and re installed thew problem and the game would run for 30 min then I am told that I have to activate but does not give me any way to do it....
  9. I have installed and activated MSFS x had some problems and tried to re install and now I...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  10. Trying to install a MSFS addon and get An error occurred while trying to rename a file in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to install a MSFS addon and get An error occurred while trying to rename a file in...: Trying to install a MSFS addon and get An error occurred while trying to rename a file in the destination directory: MoveFile failed; code 3. The system cannot find the path specified.I am installing FenixSim A320 addon for Microsoft Flight Simulator. The previous editions...