Windows 10: Msfs2020 - all downloaded, can't start program

Discus and support Msfs2020 - all downloaded, can't start program in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; msfs has downloaded 150GB including a 17GB recent update, But every time I try to start the program, it gets to the 'Welcome set your experience'... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dudley Lowe, Apr 18, 2021.

1. Msfs2020 - all downloaded, can't start program

[COLOR=rgba34, 34, 34, 1]msfs has downloaded 150GB including a 17GB recent update, But every time I try to start the program, it gets to the 'Welcome set your experience' screen, checks for updates then terminates to the desktop. All other apps and W10 are up to date.

HELP - I've spent numerous hours trying various tips but no joy yet

Cheers

Ewol
    [/COLOR]

:)

Dudley Lowe, Apr 18, 2021

2. MSFS2020 Ransomeware Alert

I use Windows 10, paid for and started downloaded MSFS2020 over a few days because of data limitations in my area. It got to just 4Gb to go and then my Bitdefender antivirus program displayed two "encrypted files ransomware alerts" in the download cache
    folders and stopped the download.

I enabled my Bitdefender to clean the two folders.

I tried to restart MSFS202 download and it keeps on switching off after about 5 seconds after trying to start the MSFS2020 window.

I checked for outstanding Windows 10 updates, installed them and still no change - MSFS2020 does not finish installing.

MarkHoinkes, Apr 18, 2021
  3. MSFS2020 Installation Problem - Code but no download

Wir haben einen Code für MSFS2020 gekauft (Amazon) und bei MS App Store hinterlegt. Trotz "das Programm gehört Ihnen" erfolgt kein download. Wie kann der Fehler behoben werden??

We bought a code for MSFS2020 (Amazon) and deposited it at MS App Store. Despite "the program is yours" there is no download. How can the error be fixed?

Dr. JoEndres, Apr 18, 2021
  4. Msfs2020 - all downloaded, can't start program

Getting MSFS2020 download code

I bought MSFS2020 and have the order number. Where do I go now to ge my code to download? Help. Am an old guy who is lost and knows not where to go to get the download. Thx.

EdwardAlexander2, Apr 18, 2021
Thema:

Msfs2020 - all downloaded, can't start program

1. Msfs2020 - all downloaded, can't start program - Similar Threads - Msfs2020 downloaded can't

2. Can't download a program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download a program: I am trying to download a program and it won't let me because I get the can't find the app in the app store box.I have already checked and I am not in Windows 11 Home S modeI went through the process of making sure the apps allowed is set to "allow from anywhere"What else can...
  3. Can't download a program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't download a program: I am trying to download a program and it won't let me because I get the can't find the app in the app store box.I have already checked and I am not in Windows 11 Home S modeI went through the process of making sure the apps allowed is set to "allow from anywhere"What else can...
  4. windows 10 , unable to download Adobe, the program all future can't start or run due to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 , unable to download Adobe, the program all future can't start or run due to...: windows 10 , unable to download Adobe, the program all future can't start or run due to uncontable with 64 bit version of windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-unable-to-download-adobe-the-program/0c406249-92f0-43e5-bdd5-63fd674fcd61
  5. windows 10 , unable to download Adobe, the program all future can't start or run due to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 , unable to download Adobe, the program all future can't start or run due to...: windows 10 , unable to download Adobe, the program all future can't start or run due to uncontable with 64 bit version of windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-unable-to-download-adobe-the-program/0c406249-92f0-43e5-bdd5-63fd674fcd61
  6. windows 10 , unable to download Adobe, the program all future can't start or run due to...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. MSFS2020

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MSFS2020: Where can i find a redeem code or just code for reinstalling MSFS2020 My order nr, is 3532612183 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msfs2020/ddcee8fe-704a-4c37-9ab0-5da8c412846b
  8. Getting MSFS2020 download code

Getting MSFS2020 download code: I bought MSFS2020 and have the order number. Where do I go now to ge my code to download? Help. Am an old guy who is lost and knows not where to go to get the download. Thx....
  9. MSFS2020 Installation Problem - Code but no download

MSFS2020 Installation Problem - Code but no download: Wir haben einen Code für MSFS2020 gekauft Amazon und bei MS App Store hinterlegt. Trotz "das Programm gehört Ihnen" erfolgt kein download. Wie kann der Fehler behoben werden?? We bought a code for MSFS2020 Amazon and deposited it at MS App Store. Despite "the program is...
  10. Msfs2020 when start crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Msfs2020 when start crash: Ho un pc con ssd da 128gb e un 2T di hdd. Ho scaricato un simulatore di volo e installato su hdd perché il sim occupa 124gb e il tutto girava abbastanza bene. Poi mi sono ricordato che avevo da parte quel ssd da 500gb nel vecchio pc allora l’ho montato e scaricato su quel...