Windows 10: MSFS2020 Installation Problem - Code but no download

Discus and support MSFS2020 Installation Problem - Code but no download in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Wir haben einen Code für MSFS2020 gekauft Amazon und bei MS App Store hinterlegt. Trotz "das Programm gehört Ihnen" erfolgt kein download. Wie kann der... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Dr. JoEndres, Aug 23, 2020.

1. MSFS2020 Installation Problem - Code but no download

Wir haben einen Code für MSFS2020 gekauft Amazon und bei MS App Store hinterlegt. Trotz "das Programm gehört Ihnen" erfolgt kein download. Wie kann der Fehler behoben werden??

We bought a code for MSFS2020 Amazon and deposited it at MS App Store. Despite "the program is yours" there is no download. How can the error be fixed?

:)

Dr. JoEndres, Aug 23, 2020

2. Black screen when i click on MSFS2020

Your article had absolutely NO solution to resolving a black screen upon startup of MSFS2020. May i suggest if you have a desire to help resolve issues please spend a little time in doing so, instead of simply submitting an article...thank you

PhilBivins, Aug 23, 2020
  3. Shuyin03 Win User
    New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Aug 23, 2020
  4. MSFS2020 Installation Problem - Code but no download

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 23, 2020
Thema:

MSFS2020 Installation Problem - Code but no download

1. MSFS2020 Installation Problem - Code but no download - Similar Threads - MSFS2020 Installation Problem

2. new msfs2020 activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    new msfs2020 activation: I seem to be having problems with the Folder tree on this MSFS, it will Installl disc 1 but does'nt recogonise Disk 2 to load into the same Folder. Also as previously said, Having used the the Activation Code and being told "your good to go" and having Reloaded the game...
  3. Redeemed code for MSFS2020

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Redeemed code for MSFS2020: HI I purchased the MSFS2020 Premier Deluxe and redeemed the code, but it only installs 95GB, when I go to the store and clilck on My Library, it states that this will not work on this device, any ideas?...
  4. Getting MSFS2020 download code

Getting MSFS2020 download code: I bought MSFS2020 and have the order number. Where do I go now to ge my code to download? Help. Am an old guy who is lost and knows not where to go to get the download. Thx....
  5. MSFS2020 Installation fails

MSFS2020 Installation fails: Wir haben einen PC Code gekauft und im App Store hinterlegt. Nach Download von ca 1 GB Microsoft Flight Simulator->download startet das Programm bis zum update Menue; nach ca 2min download bricht das Programm ab. Alle weiteren Versuche scheitern kurz nach "press any...
  6. Windows store & MSFS2020

Windows store & MSFS2020: Dear, I desperately need help. I had purchased MSFS2020 via STEAM and i got stucked at "Press Any key". However, also what i've seen it that Microsoft store does not work as well, which i think has connection with the problem which i am experiencing same what is blocking...
  7. Msfs2020 when start crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Msfs2020 when start crash: Ho un pc con ssd da 128gb e un 2T di hdd. Ho scaricato un simulatore di volo e installato su hdd perché il sim occupa 124gb e il tutto girava abbastanza bene. Poi mi sono ricordato che avevo da parte quel ssd da 500gb nel vecchio pc allora l’ho montato e scaricato su quel...
  8. I can't install MSFS2020 on my D drive

I can't install MSFS2020 on my D drive: Hi ! I got MSFS2020 as a gift on the microsoft store, he should have taken it on Steam... Anyway, when i try to download it, it just shows me the C drive. I tried wsreset.exe, i tried to change the save locations, i tried to disconnect > restart the computer and connect...
  9. MsFs2020 physical dvds

MsFs2020 physical dvds: I just preorder the new Fs 2020 premium and didn't see an option for the physical 10 disc delivery. I would like to have the actual discs. How do I go about getting them? Ty * Moved from Garage...
  10. Problem downloading installation tool - Error Code: 0x80070005 - 0xA001B

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem downloading installation tool - Error Code: 0x80070005 - 0xA001B: Greetings, I keep getting the above error code as I am trying to download the tool to install Windows on a new PC. Please advise. Thanks....