Windows 10: MSFS2020 NOT GIVING ME PREIMIUM DELUXE VERSION?

Discus and support MSFS2020 NOT GIVING ME PREIMIUM DELUXE VERSION? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi guys i have purchased a game key and used it in the microsoft store for msfs2020 i spent alot of money for the extra aircraft and so on but the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Rogeraustin-davis, Aug 19, 2020.

1. MSFS2020 NOT GIVING ME PREIMIUM DELUXE VERSION?

Hi guys i have purchased a game key and used it in the microsoft store for msfs2020 i spent alot of money for the extra aircraft and so on but the store has only downloaded the standard version HOW DO I GET WHAT I PAID FOR? many thanx.

:)

Rogeraustin-davis, Aug 19, 2020

2. Printshop Deluxe version 20 and windows 10

Hi Willian,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• What is the status when you try to run Printshop Deluxe ver 20?

• Do you see any error code or error message?
    Before proceeding further, I suggest you to check the compatibility of Printshop Deluxe in Windows 10.

Click on,
    http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/compatibility/CompatCenter/Home

If it is compatible, follow the below method.

Method 1: Compatibility mode

I would suggest you to install the latest available drivers on manufacturer's website in compatibility mode.

Follow the steps below on how to install driver in compatibility mode:

1. Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Check if it helps.

I hope the issue will be resolved. If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Aug 19, 2020
  3. Hearts Deluxe

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. I understand your concern and I'll be glad to assist you.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Is this issue specific with Hearts deluxe?
    • Are you facing the same issue with other games also?
    I would suggest you to uninstall the game and reinstall it and check if it helps.

For better assistance on this, I would suggest you to contact Hearts deluxe support and check if it helps.

Refer the link below:
    http://www.randomsaladgames.com/support.html

I hope this information helps. Please do let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Aug 19, 2020
  4. MSFS2020 NOT GIVING ME PREIMIUM DELUXE VERSION?

Microsoft Money Plus Sunset Deluxe

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

I suggest you to download Microsoft Money Sunset Deluxe on Windows and follow the below steps:

Download Money Plus Sunset Deluxe from Official Microsoft Download Center

To make MS Money Sunset Deluxe work in Windows 10 please change the registry.

• Press Windows key+ R to run command to open.
    • Type regedit to open Registry Editor.
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer]

"Version"="9.11.10240.0" (originally: 9.11.10240.16384)

Note:

Important Follow the steps in this section carefully. Serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Before you modify it,
    back up the registry for restoration
    in case problems occur.

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Aug 19, 2020
Thema:

MSFS2020 NOT GIVING ME PREIMIUM DELUXE VERSION?

1. MSFS2020 NOT GIVING ME PREIMIUM DELUXE VERSION? - Similar Threads - MSFS2020 GIVING PREIMIUM

2. Can you give me the product of this version?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you give me the product of this version?: Edition Windows 11 Pro Version 21H2 Installed on ‎11/‎6/‎2022 OS build 22000.2057 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22001.1000.0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-give-me-the-product-of-this-version/cf273f67-1400-43db-8f45-4f287169135e
  3. Can you give me the product of this version?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you give me the product of this version?: Edition Windows 11 Pro Version 21H2 Installed on ‎11/‎6/‎2022 OS build 22000.2057 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22001.1000.0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-give-me-the-product-of-this-version/cf273f67-1400-43db-8f45-4f287169135e
  4. MSFS2020 DVD Version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSFS2020 DVD Version: Hallo, ich habe MSFS2020 installiert und getestet und möchte nun mein Profil und Logbuch auf Null zurückstellen.Leider habe ich keine Lösung für das Problem. Muss ich MS beauftragen, mein altes Profil und Log Buch, in der Cloud zurückzusetzen?Bei kompletter Neuinstallation...
  5. MSFS2020 DVD Version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSFS2020 DVD Version: Hallo, ich habe MSFS2020 installiert und getestet und möchte nun mein Profil und Logbuch auf Null zurückstellen.Leider habe ich keine Lösung für das Problem. Muss ich MS beauftragen, mein altes Profil und Log Buch, in der Cloud zurückzusetzen?Bei kompletter Neuinstallation...
  6. MSFS Premium Deluxe Version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSFS Premium Deluxe Version: Hello everybody, I bought MSFS Premium Deluxe version on MS store. I click to play, but the game is not starting. One error message on the screen: "let me wait for the appearance of the game." LOL, WHAT THE HELL??? I played 60 hours last year with msfs2020 Somebody help...
  7. MSFS2020

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MSFS2020: Where can i find a redeem code or just code for reinstalling MSFS2020 My order nr, is 3532612183 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msfs2020/ddcee8fe-704a-4c37-9ab0-5da8c412846b
  8. msfs2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    msfs2020: when I hit play the game starts to run bur after about 30 sec to 1 min is stops and reverts back to play. win 10 up to date. Nvidia 1050 ti drivers up to date. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msfs2020/4366468e-deec-428d-b90a-2c083ede42ee
  9. MSFS2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSFS2020: Hi, I purchased msfs2020 pro, downloaded it from the store and although it ran I realised that my computer was not powerful enough. So, I purchased a new computer, uninstalled msfs on the old computer and have tried to reinstall on the new computer several times. Each time,...
  10. Photo Explosion Deluxe Version 5

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photo Explosion Deluxe Version 5: I was running this on windows 10 for quite a while. Now it doesn't load up anymore. I have uninstalled it and re-installed it via cd. Project studio loads, but doesn't properly function. The actual photo explosion doesn't even load up. There's just the icon on the desk top....