Windows 10: MSFT STARTS TO MAKE ITS OWN CHIPS

Discus and support MSFT STARTS TO MAKE ITS OWN CHIPS in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I DONT RECOMMEND THIS, and MY PILOTS WILL BOMB SEATLLE STICK WITH THE 1990 Alliance, or you are Fired David Scotty you are up next... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Leontief, Aug 5, 2019.

1. Leontief Win User

MSFT STARTS TO MAKE ITS OWN CHIPS

I DONT RECOMMEND THIS, and MY PILOTS WILL BOMB SEATLLE

STICK WITH THE 1990 Alliance, or you are Fired

David

Scotty you are up next

:)

Leontief, Aug 5, 2019

2. Copying data from PC to UHS chip

Hi Theodore,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while transferring data to UHS chip from the PC.

Since you are trying to Burn the data, you will only receive CD/DVD option, because Burn option is used to transfer data through an optical drive.

I suggest you try the steps mentioned below to copy the data to UHS chip.

1. Insert the UHS chip to the PC, in case you are using a desktop you may need to use a card reader.
    2. Now go to the location of the data you want to transfer.
    3. Select the files by clicking on it. If you have multiple files, press and hold the
      Ctrl key and then click on each file to select them.
    4. Now press Ctrl + C key to copy the files.
    5. Now press Windows + E key to open
      file explorer.
    6. On the left hand pane click on the
      UHS chip to open it.
    7. Now press Ctrl + V to paste the files.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Aug 5, 2019
  3. EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Aug 5, 2019
  4. malware Win User

Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Aug 5, 2019
Thema:

1. MSFT STARTS TO MAKE ITS OWN CHIPS - Similar Threads - MSFT STARTS OWN

2. Mind of its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mind of its own: I put my new windows 11 pc to sleep and at any given time I look, the power light is back on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mind-of-its-own/9aaf5980-12b7-4994-8c3f-51e078bfdf1f
  3. Mind of its own

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mind of its own: I put my new windows 11 pc to sleep and at any given time I look, the power light is back on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mind-of-its-own/9aaf5980-12b7-4994-8c3f-51e078bfdf1f
  4. Zed Air Pro turn on and off on its own randomly realtek BS wi fi chip

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Zed Air Pro turn on and off on its own randomly realtek BS wi fi chip: Ilife digital Zed Air Pro turns on and off on its own randomly. The drivers for the intel battery management have been blocked as they are known to cause problems with latest winver 19042.844 something. Also, Realtek BS wi fi chip causes kernel security check error....
  5. Scrolls on its own

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scrolls on its own: I have had this same problem and a number of others people have mentioned since upgrading to Windows 10. Just to clarify - my issue is with the active window. Scrolling occurs on my windows in several different web browsers, Microsoft Word, Excel -- pretty much everything to...
  6. Why my computer starts by its own?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why my computer starts by its own?: Pls can anyone help? submitted by /u/Qwr631 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hx61cp/why_my_computer_starts_by_its_own/
  7. Windows 10 starting on its own from shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 starting on its own from shutdown: Hi All, I am facing a weird issue. My computer starts on its own at a random time from a complete shutdown. I do not put my computer to sleep at all, I always shut down but after the latest update of 2004 version my PC is starting on its own magically at random times. I...
  8. Failure to start windows completely, power cycles on its own, starts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Failure to start windows completely, power cycles on its own, starts: Ok, so my computer has started to do something weird on startup. Sometimes it fully boots normally on the first try. Great! About half the time, though, it does not. It gets to the part where you get the windows logo and the spinning semi-circle of white dots, and then...
  9. Windows 10 starting on its own

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 starting on its own: I recently decided to build my own computer, however to my horror, Windows 10 is still not working and has caused my computer to randomly cut to black screen, not turn on when the power button is pressed and to restart itself only to cut out 5-10 seconds after powering on. No...
  10. Computer starts on its own after shutdown

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer starts on its own after shutdown: Several times since getting my new tower computer I have come to it in the evening and found it switched on. I thought I must have left it in Sleep mode by mistake but I have been checking it carefully of late and although I switch it OFF at the set switch it does come on...