Windows 10: MSFT teases 'big things' for Windows at IFA conference

Discus and support MSFT teases 'big things' for Windows at IFA conference in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft teases 'big things' for Windows at IFA conference this week Microsoft is teasing "big things" for Windows at this week's IFA conference in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by z3r010, Sep 2, 2014.

1. z3r010 Win User

MSFT teases 'big things' for Windows at IFA conference

Read More

:)

z3r010, Sep 2, 2014

2. CORTANA with free and independent region / language / speech combinations

Who knows what Windows Phone 10 has in store for us. Screenshots have already been leaked, so we have reason to eagerly anticipate MSFT's 21 January conference.

Surface Tester, Sep 2, 2014
  3. Bluetooth not working on windows 10

Thing is that drivers should work as from the moment the Hardware is also for sale in MSFT Store,however the Sales from MSFT Store don't like Bluetooth devices bought of other Shops online. I bought my JBL Charge 2 from CoolBlue. And it worked before.
    MSFT is feeling well playing Big Brother in WW sales.

Naik van der Wielen, Sep 2, 2014
Thema:

MSFT teases 'big things' for Windows at IFA conference

1. MSFT teases 'big things' for Windows at IFA conference - Similar Threads - MSFT teases 'big

2. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD while downloading big things

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD while downloading big things: My pc specs: r5 5600 rtx3060ti eagle 8gb gigabyte16gb ram corsair vengeance 3200mhzssd adata 710 legend 1tb750w psu by aqirys so this pc is prebuilt, and i always had bsod problems with it until i took out the second ram stick of 16gbit was originally with 32gb and if i put...
  3. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD while downloading big things

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD while downloading big things: My pc specs: r5 5600 rtx3060ti eagle 8gb gigabyte16gb ram corsair vengeance 3200mhzssd adata 710 legend 1tb750w psu by aqirys so this pc is prebuilt, and i always had bsod problems with it until i took out the second ram stick of 16gbit was originally with 32gb and if i put...
  4. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD while downloading big things

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Big problem after changing some things in regedit

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Big problem after changing some things in regedit: I have one big problem. 2 days ago I installed corel draw x3on my windows 10 laptop, the installation of corel draw x3 caused that the windows start button does not work, I tried to find a solution to this problem on the Internet, I followed the instructions from this clip:...
  6. Big problem after changing some things in regedit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Big problem after changing some things in regedit: I have one big problem. 2 days ago I installed corel draw x3on my windows 10 laptop, the installation of corel draw x3 caused that the windows start button does not work, I tried to find a solution to this problem on the Internet, I followed the instructions from this clip:...
  7. Big problem after changing some things in regedit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. What’s the big deal about that thunder spy thing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What’s the big deal about that thunder spy thing: How does it work and should I worry? And does the hack happen online? or does the hacker need physical access to the computer submitted by /u/double-a-official [link] [comments]...
  9. The internet of things and big data: Unlocking the power

in Windows 10 News
    The internet of things and big data: Unlocking the power: The 'internet of things' (IoT) and 'big data' are two of the most-talked-about technology topics in recent years, which is why they occupy places at or near the peak of analyst firm Gartner's most recent Hype Cycle for Emerging Technologies: [img] Gartner's 2014 Hype...
  10. If This Is How MSFT Improves App Quality, Windows 10 Has a Big Problem

in Windows 10 News
    If This Is How MSFT Improves App Quality, Windows 10 Has a Big Problem: Both Windows 8.1 and Windows Phone 8.1 suffer from the reduced number of apps available in their stores, and it's no secret that Microsoft itself acknowledged and tried to address this by convincing more developers to port apps to its modern platform. But one of the issues...