Windows 10: msftconnect problem

Discus and support msftconnect problem in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello! I am using google chrome and whenever I connect to my wifi, i am automatically redirected to the msftconnect/redirect website. The displayed... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by hoyakerrii, Jul 30, 2020.

1. msftconnect problem

Hello!

I am using google chrome and whenever I connect to my wifi, i am automatically redirected to the msftconnect/redirect website. The displayed address then changes into a number - my ipaddress i believe. The tab says „Hub 3.0“. This has never happened to me before and i tried to research this in various fora and tried to reset my browser but nothing works.

The page looks like this - i haven‘t clicked on any of those links/buttons since i am worried that this might get me a virus.

Would anyone be able to help here?

Thank you in advance!

msftconnect problem 25471c35-8363-4a2a-b9ba-8c1ff1d19c68?upload=true.jpg

:)

hoyakerrii, Jul 30, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jul 30, 2020
  3. Jetster Win User
    Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Jul 30, 2020
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

msftconnect problem

UNIGINE-Valley BENCHMARK scores

OK, no problem! It's your list...I was just making a suggestion. No hard feelings?

rtwjunkie, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

msftconnect problem

1. msftconnect problem - Similar Threads - msftconnect problem

2. boot problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    boot problem: i have hp pavilion all in one desktop and since i reset it have start up problems. Flashes error than boots https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/boot-problem/e2d9e3e7-2db6-4b5f-896b-3b195c2003a6
  3. boot problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    boot problem: i have hp pavilion all in one desktop and since i reset it have start up problems. Flashes error than boots https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/boot-problem/e2d9e3e7-2db6-4b5f-896b-3b195c2003a6
  4. All these user/networking/linkage/setup/backup and recovery problems; what is the most...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All these user/networking/linkage/setup/backup and recovery problems; what is the most...: HELP⁉‍In layman's terms please...without all the user/networking/linkage/setup/backup and recovery problems; what is the most user-friendly OS/PC? Microsoftsorry to say is so departmentalized it's ruining its products....
  5. All these user/networking/linkage/setup/backup and recovery problems; what is the most...

All these user/networking/linkage/setup/backup and recovery problems; what is the most...: HELP⁉‍In layman's terms please...without all the user/networking/linkage/setup/backup and recovery problems; what is the most user-friendly OS/PC? Microsoftsorry to say is so departmentalized it's ruining its products....
  6. All these user/networking/linkage/setup/backup and recovery problems; what is the most...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. msftconnect test error every time I use my laptop

msftconnect test error every time I use my laptop: Hi everyone. I have a 2021 Lenovo laptop running Windows 11. For the past month or so, I've been having problems connecting to the internet at my apartment complex and on my college campus. The first thing I see is "internet not available" or "action needed" and when I...
  8. msftconnect test error every time I use my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    msftconnect test error every time I use my laptop: Hi everyone. I have a 2021 Lenovo laptop running Windows 11. For the past month or so, I've been having problems connecting to the internet at my apartment complex and on my college campus. The first thing I see is "internet not available" or "action needed" and when I...
  9. msftconnect - when I am playing a game it loses internet access

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    msftconnect - when I am playing a game it loses internet access: Hello, I am wondering about the the functionality of this redirect. It always happens when my internet goes down and I know this by when I am playing a game it loses internet access. The main problem is that it sends me to http://www.msftconnecttest.com/cgi-bin/home.ha . This...
  10. msftconnect test problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    msftconnect test problem: When I connect to my college wifi….It shows no internet access and opens the following tab in the browser.Help me to solve this problem!![ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msftconnect-test-problem/e56fa7e2-7ff1-4f03-8ffa-f9787f1a697b