Windows 10: msftconnect test problem

Discus and support msftconnect test problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I connect to my college wifi….It shows no internet access and opens the following tab in the browser.Help me to solve this problem!![ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SanthoshAK, Feb 14, 2019.

1. msftconnect test problem

When I connect to my college wifi….It shows no internet access and opens the following tab in the browser.Help me to solve this problem!! msftconnect test problem c9dbadd8-014c-4490-bdfc-5595077b1cb8?upload=true.png

:)

SanthoshAK, Feb 14, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 14, 2019
  3. Jetster Win User
    Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Feb 14, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

msftconnect test problem

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

msftconnect test problem

1. msftconnect test problem - Similar Threads - msftconnect test problem

2. msftconnect test error every time I use my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    msftconnect test error every time I use my laptop: Hi everyone. I have a 2021 Lenovo laptop running Windows 11. For the past month or so, I've been having problems connecting to the internet at my apartment complex and on my college campus. The first thing I see is "internet not available" or "action needed" and when I...
  3. msftconnect test error every time I use my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    msftconnect test error every time I use my laptop: Hi everyone. I have a 2021 Lenovo laptop running Windows 11. For the past month or so, I've been having problems connecting to the internet at my apartment complex and on my college campus. The first thing I see is "internet not available" or "action needed" and when I...
  4. I have a problem with mem test 86

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with mem test 86: I had a memory stick that was faulty and I let it one night out of the computer now it works on this test but it appears some sparkles on the screen it's OK to do that all it's a problem that I need to change the ram...
  5. I have a problem with mem test 86

I have a problem with mem test 86: I had a memory stick that was faulty and I let it one night out of the computer now it works on this test but it appears some sparkles on the screen it's OK to do that all it's a problem that I need to change the ram...
  6. Font test color problem, cannot change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Font test color problem, cannot change: Windows 11 latest Any way to change the font color of the text on the desktop? It is in black and will not show on a dark background. Looks like the answer may be no dark background...
  7. Font test color problem, cannot change

Font test color problem, cannot change: Windows 11 latest Any way to change the font color of the text on the desktop? It is in black and will not show on a dark background. Looks like the answer may be no dark background...
  8. PC Bsod and Login problems After Testing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Bsod and Login problems After Testing: Ok so I was doing some things to my pc like ram optimization, cleanup, and other optimizations. I restarted my pc and I use image login, I try that and normally it says incorrect if i get it wrong but this time it did nothing, no loading just the same page. Luckily I created...
  9. msftconnect problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    msftconnect problem: Hello! I am using google chrome and whenever I connect to my wifi, i am automatically redirected to the msftconnect/redirect website. The displayed address then changes into a number - my ipaddress i believe. The tab says „Hub 3.0“. This has never happened to me before and...
  10. Test question - This is a test question

in Cortana
    Test question - This is a test question: Test question - This is a test question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/test-question-this-is-a-test-question/7dd55f7d-1a54-4cb3-9785-e842482deec0"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mem test by aditya roy

2. msftconnect problem

3. msftconnect

4. msftconnect test,
  5. no internet windows msftconnect,
  6. msftconnect fails to complete windows phone