Windows 10: msftconnect - when I am playing a game it loses internet access

Discus and support msftconnect - when I am playing a game it loses internet access in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, I am wondering about the the functionality of this redirect. It always happens when my internet goes down and I know this by when I am playing a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AquaTCG, Jun 27, 2020.

1. msftconnect - when I am playing a game it loses internet access

Hello, I am wondering about the the functionality of this redirect. It always happens when my internet goes down and I know this by when I am playing a game it loses internet access. The main problem is that it sends me to http://www.msftconnecttest.com/cgi-bin/home.ha . This website brings up my router settings after connecting back to the internet. Is this what it is supposed to do or is something wrong with my pc?

submitted by /u/AquaTCG
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AquaTCG, Jun 27, 2020

2. losing audio when playing video games

Hi,

To isolate what's causing the issue you're experiencing, kindly provide us with some additional details:

• Were there any recent software or hardware changes made to your system prior to the issue?
    • Have you done any troubleshooting steps in trying to resolve it?
    • Do you experience the issue only when you're playing a certain video game?

Awaiting for your response.

Joanna 777, Aug 6, 2020
  3. Ruz San Win User
    When i m using a game with high CPU my internet connection stopped working

Hi,

The services that run when you play games may be interfering with the network services on the computer, resulting to this problem. To have a better idea about the cause of this, kindly answer the following:

• Are you playing web-based games when this issue happens?
    • What error message do you get when you lose the network connection?

We suggest you run the Network Adapter troubleshooter in Control Panel to identify what causes the problem. It may also fix the issue since Windows troubleshooters are designed to correct the problems they find on the system. Follow these steps to run the
    suggested tool:

• Click on Start.
    • Type Troubleshooting then press Enter.
    • On the left panel, click on View all.
    • Choose Network Adapter and allow the troubleshooter to run.

Let us know if it finds anything.

We're here if you need additional assistance.

Ruz San, Aug 6, 2020
  4. msftconnect - when I am playing a game it loses internet access

BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

msftconnect - when I am playing a game it loses internet access

1. msftconnect - when I am playing a game it loses internet access - Similar Threads - msftconnect playing game

2. I am having keyboard delay when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having keyboard delay when playing games: I am having a keyboard delay when playing a games. When I press a key, it takes, there is a small delay when it happens on screen. However there is no issue when using other windows applications. I am having the problem when I'm playing games Minecraft. Can I please know how...
  3. I am having keyboard delay when playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am having keyboard delay when playing games: I am having a keyboard delay when playing a games. When I press a key, it takes, there is a small delay when it happens on screen. However there is no issue when using other windows applications. I am having the problem when I'm playing games Minecraft. Can I please know how...
  4. Internet Problems when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Problems when playing games: Whenever I play games on my computer it says I have a high latency and I lag a lot. This happens with all my games. However I use an ethernet cable and when I run a speed test I get 124 Mbps download and 11 Mbps upload. I've tried a lot of things but nothing seems to work....
  5. Internet Problems when playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet Problems when playing games: Whenever I play games on my computer it says I have a high latency and I lag a lot. This happens with all my games. However I use an ethernet cable and when I run a speed test I get 124 Mbps download and 11 Mbps upload. I've tried a lot of things but nothing seems to work....
  6. Internet Problems when playing games

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Losing internet connection when playing demanding games

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Losing internet connection when playing demanding games: Since upgrading from a GTX 970 to a GTX 1080, I have started losing internet connection when playing demanding games. The ones I’ve noticed it on are Star Citizen and Red Dead Redemption 2. After playing for a bit normally happens within a few mins but can take longer...
  8. No internet access when gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No internet access when gaming: I have a laptop that is able to do everything on the internet but game, i connect to my wifi and it runs smoothly but as soon as i open up the game the wifi dies for my laptop and my laptop only; after a while it says that the wifi has “no internet access” this is a home...
  9. msftconnect problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    msftconnect problem: Hello! I am using google chrome and whenever I connect to my wifi, i am automatically redirected to the msftconnect/redirect website. The displayed address then changes into a number - my ipaddress i believe. The tab says „Hub 3.0“. This has never happened to me before and...
  10. Mouse is sluggish when I am playing games

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse is sluggish when I am playing games: When my PC is working with a very high load and the CPU goes close to 100%, I am having problems with a mouse. The cursor is starting shuttering, it gets sluggish and stops moving sometimes. Especially this happens when I am playing games so you see it is a frustrating...