Windows 10: msftconnecttest.com safe or malicious?

Discus and support msftconnecttest.com safe or malicious? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My internet stopped working for a bit, so I restarted my computer, and when I tried to connect to wifi, an edge window opened with... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MOHAMAD BAKKAR, Apr 23, 2021.

1. msftconnecttest.com safe or malicious?

My internet stopped working for a bit, so I restarted my computer, and when I tried to connect to wifi, an edge window opened with https://msftconnecttest.com/redirect. It appears just like the Xfinity login page below, but I did not put any information in. This happened nearly every time I reconnected to the wifi. Every time I reconnect to my wifi it says 'connected, no internet.' One time I tried to reconnect, instead of msftconnecttest, there was a webpage telling me to check my connection but organized and looked like like an actual website instead of a browser error screen or something si

:)

MOHAMAD BAKKAR, Apr 23, 2021

2. msftconnecttest redirect not working on windows 10 public wifi

Seems odd that I can get onto the login page on my iphone (which apparently does not use msftconnecttest as an interim step, but not the laptop.

Can I bypass this msftconnecttest step manually?

Laforestrx, Apr 23, 2021
  3. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Apr 23, 2021
  4. tkpenalty Win User

msftconnecttest.com safe or malicious?

Malicious voters!

Yeah as I said, im talking about the case gallery, I am about to resend two of my cases because they were given malicious votes... given 1 without a reason... honestly whoever it is, you are a dickhead, if you are jealous, GET A JOB AND LIFE.

Now I suggest we should be allowed to see and report these malicious votes...

EDIT: Not only am I irritated it prevents my case from having fair votes as there is an "influence' thereafter.

tkpenalty, Apr 23, 2021
Thema:

msftconnecttest.com safe or malicious?

1. msftconnecttest.com safe or malicious? - Similar Threads - msftconnecttest com safe

2. Is this a malicious website?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is this a malicious website?: my best friend on the internet is this a malware everytime i install a app i ask on microsoft come <Removed> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/is-this-a-malicious-website/9272dde9-48fa-4881-8057-01af62cdafa4
  3. Malicious malware

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Malicious malware: i have been getting a bunch of malicious malware or exploits on my windows 10 and i dont know what to do i have had at least 6 exploits today submitted by /u/leperchuan05 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m63e8b/malicious_malware/
  4. Malicious Hacker

Malicious Hacker: I purchased a Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G recently and not knowing the phone, went on Google Play Store to download an uninstall app. I downloaded the first one. I opened it to install it on my phone and it immediately downloaded 45 apps to my phone and after that took over the...
  5. malicious software

malicious software: how to remove Avast Software & Santivirus software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/malicious-software/c8ca8152-1b40-4ccb-b34a-0d5ecabf9680
  6. Malicious content

in Windows 10 Customization
    Malicious content: Good Night; I'm having a problem with my laptop. Apparently I used the mrst and no virus appears. But I get obscene ads. What can I do to remove them?. Thank you Community...
  7. How to remove msftconnecttest redirect error

in Windows 10 News
    How to remove msftconnecttest redirect error: [ATTACH]Have you ever wondered how Windows figures out if you have a stable internet connection? It takes a few seconds, usually for Windows, to tell […] This article How to remove msftconnecttest redirect error first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. Is SecurityHealthHost.exe safe or malicious?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is SecurityHealthHost.exe safe or malicious?: This is really weird. First, when browsing the internet, Kaspersky detects a potentially malicious script on a website (the yellow triangle icon), then a few minutes later, without me doing anything, Kaspersky randomly added "SecurityHealthHost.exe" to the Trusted Apps Group,...
  9. Malicious Webpage

Malicious Webpage: Can someone tell me what this is (see screenshot). Happens daily. I shut down Firefox and restart it with no apparent damage. This may be a Firefox issue. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/malicious-webpage/9c222952-c870-47a3-b836-7a56f78a108c"
  10. msftconnecttest redirect not working on windows 10 public wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    msftconnecttest redirect not working on windows 10 public wifi: Hi I have been having problems with public wifi on my laptop since last Nov. Running windows 10. Every time I try to connect to internet with a restricted site (ie requiring a login/password) browser opens to msftconnecttest://redirect and never goes any further - get...