Windows 10: msftconnecttest.com

Discus and support msftconnecttest.com in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi Most mornings when I access my computer I find the msftconnecttest.com has activated and a pop up box telling me to confirm my password for my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ronjohnston2, Sep 5, 2018.

1. msftconnecttest.com

Hi

Most mornings when I access my computer I find the msftconnecttest.com has activated and a pop up box telling me to confirm my password for my internet access. This can occur randomly during the day as well. How can this be stopped?

:)

Ronjohnston2, Sep 5, 2018

2. msftconnecttest redirect not working on windows 10 public wifi

Seems odd that I can get onto the login page on my iphone (which apparently does not use msftconnecttest as an interim step, but not the laptop.

Can I bypass this msftconnecttest step manually?

Laforestrx, Sep 5, 2018
  3. msftconnecttest redirect not working on windows 10 public wifi

I'm not trying to use VPN, but one of the previous "tips" for resolving this issue did include making a change to the VPN site. I'm just trying to connect through regular wifi to the internet.

What happens is I choose the public connection (with the little exclamation point next to the wifi symbol), and it will say "connected" but there is no internet because of this msftconnecttest not reaching the website to use the login code.

Laforestrx, Sep 5, 2018
  4. msftconnecttest.com

msftconnecttest redirect not working on windows 10 public wifi

Hi

I have been having problems with public wifi on my laptop since last Nov. Running windows 10.

Every time I try to connect to internet with a restricted site (ie requiring a login/password) browser opens to
    msftconnecttest://redirect

and never goes any further - get stuck in this loop. It has been an issue since a windows 10 update sometime in fall 2017.

I have tried:

changing default browser from edge to IE, (even tried googlechrome)

reseting internet options (internet options ->advanced-> reset (but not to factory settings to delete all my personal home pages ect)

fiddling with the VPN settings

None of these seem to work.

Only way I can connect is to use a personal hotspot.

Why is this an ongoing issue?

Please provide a solution that I can copy/paste into a word or text doc that I can post on my desktop so I can remember this again when I travel next time.

Laforestrx, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

msftconnecttest.com

1. msftconnecttest.com - Similar Threads - msftconnecttest com

2. Windows 11 Bluetooth COM Ports Disappear from More Bluetooth Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Bluetooth COM Ports Disappear from More Bluetooth Settings: I have been having an intermittent issue with Windows 11 on Bluetooth COM Ports. When initially pairing, the device will go into COM7 and COM8 in More Bluetooth Settings->COM Ports Image is failing to upload right now, sorry.The problem I have is that with seemingly no change...
  3. Windows 11 Bluetooth COM Ports Disappear from More Bluetooth Settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Bluetooth COM Ports Disappear from More Bluetooth Settings: I have been having an intermittent issue with Windows 11 on Bluetooth COM Ports. When initially pairing, the device will go into COM7 and COM8 in More Bluetooth Settings->COM Ports Image is failing to upload right now, sorry.The problem I have is that with seemingly no change...
  4. Why is it when I plug in my USB device that it shows both com 5 and com 6 as the serial ports

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is it when I plug in my USB device that it shows both com 5 and com 6 as the serial ports: I'm using Windows 11 trying to flash an esp 32s2 dev board on Arduino IDE and I can't for the life of me find out why Windows is saying I have 2 serial ports in use. nothing else is plugged in. I looked in device manager and it shows both com5 and 6 in use when plugged in and...
  5. Why is it when I plug in my USB device that it shows both com 5 and com 6 as the serial ports

Why is it when I plug in my USB device that it shows both com 5 and com 6 as the serial ports: I'm using Windows 11 trying to flash an esp 32s2 dev board on Arduino IDE and I can't for the life of me find out why Windows is saying I have 2 serial ports in use. nothing else is plugged in. I looked in device manager and it shows both com5 and 6 in use when plugged in and...
  6. fazer conecxão com sql

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fazer conecxão com sql: não estou conseguindo especificar a instancia na string de conecxão " Data Source=.\SQLEXPRESS;Integrated Security=True " , no sql aparece 2 servidor, mas só consigo conectar em 1 " DESKTOP-LP1LQ5U " no outro " DESKTOP-LP1LQ5U\SQLEXPRESS " da erro, se alguem souber como me...
  7. fazer conecxão com sql

fazer conecxão com sql: não estou conseguindo especificar a instancia na string de conecxão " Data Source=.\SQLEXPRESS;Integrated Security=True " , no sql aparece 2 servidor, mas só consigo conectar em 1 " DESKTOP-LP1LQ5U " no outro " DESKTOP-LP1LQ5U\SQLEXPRESS " da erro, se alguem souber como me...
  8. fazer conecxão com sql

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. How to remove msftconnecttest redirect error

in Windows 10 News
    How to remove msftconnecttest redirect error: [ATTACH]Have you ever wondered how Windows figures out if you have a stable internet connection? It takes a few seconds, usually for Windows, to tell […] This article How to remove msftconnecttest redirect error first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  10. msftconnecttest redirect not working on windows 10 public wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    msftconnecttest redirect not working on windows 10 public wifi: Hi I have been having problems with public wifi on my laptop since last Nov. Running windows 10. Every time I try to connect to internet with a restricted site (ie requiring a login/password) browser opens to msftconnecttest://redirect and never goes any further - get...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. msftconnecttest

2. http://www.msftconnecttest.com/computer/login.html

3. www.msftconnecttest.com w10

4. where do i find password for msftconnecttest,
  5. SITO MSFTCONNECTTEST,
  6. msftconnecttest pop ups,
  7. msftconnecttest user name password,
  8. msftconnecttest username and password,
  9. msftconnecttest/home,
  10. msftconnecttest shows network credentials?,
  11. msftconnecttest waiting for response