Windows 10: Msg "Opening ...."

Discus and support Msg "Opening ...." in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Clicking on a shortcut icon on desktop, or in any of the app anchored to the toolbar , it runs but I get this message [img] How to avoid this?... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by DonTV, Aug 3, 2016.

1. DonTV Win User

Msg "Opening ...."

Clicking on a shortcut icon on desktop, or in any of the app anchored to the toolbar , it runs but I get this message

Msg "Opening ...." [​IMG]

How to avoid this?

Thanks in advance

:)

DonTV, Aug 3, 2016

2. N8 - Error Msg "SIM registration failed ..." after Anna upgrade

Sorry guys, I've been away. My SIM is about 3 years old, I've spoken to the service provider but strangely enough it hasn't happened since and it's been about a month now so I might leave it for now as I'm waiting on the Lumia to be released in Australia
    and then just order the micro SIM rather than changing this one and then getting another one, thanks for the replies though.

Regards, :smileyhappy:

Kukabara---01, Aug 3, 2016
  3. musum Win User
    " SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

SO HERE'S THE LINK TO THAT PIC

http://i26.tinypic.com/2ihbdco.jpg

CAN U PLZ CHECK IT ACTUALLY I HAVE USED THE NOKIA SOFTWARE UPDATER B4 ... BUT I DONT KNW WHY I M GETTING THIS ERROR NOW

musum, Aug 3, 2016
  4. AndreTen Win User

Msg "Opening ...."

Hi DonTV and welcome to Ten forums.

Your defaults somehow get messed up. Either application did this (you have installed program for file archiving - Winrar or 7zip etc...) or you did.

If you remember exactly when this happened (start of this problem), you car use System restore, or just uninstall that app.
    Or you can reset defaults to what Microsoft recommends. launch Settings (click Start and type settings) and under "System" select "Default apps".

AndreTen, Aug 3, 2016
Thema:

Msg "Opening ...."

1. Msg "Opening ...." - Similar Threads - Msg Opening

2. Cant open windows 11 while installing offline .showing msg lets connect to a network?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant open windows 11 while installing offline .showing msg lets connect to a network?: I am trying to install windows offline11 using Orginal product key but it showing msg to connect internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-windows-11-while-installing-offline/e358321a-2569-4a0c-bc52-15cd626aef87
  3. Cant open windows 11 while installing offline .showing msg lets connect to a network?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant open windows 11 while installing offline .showing msg lets connect to a network?: I am trying to install windows offline11 using Orginal product key but it showing msg to connect internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-windows-11-while-installing-offline/e358321a-2569-4a0c-bc52-15cd626aef87
  4. Outlook not opening saved .msg files while open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook not opening saved .msg files while open: Hello all,I have saved a template email that I use every month to my desktop from outlook. I can have outlook email open when I save the file, and when open the file from my desktop for the first time. However, when I close the .msg file and try to open it again with my email...
  5. Outlook not opening saved .msg files while open

Outlook not opening saved .msg files while open: Hello all,I have saved a template email that I use every month to my desktop from outlook. I can have outlook email open when I save the file, and when open the file from my desktop for the first time. However, when I close the .msg file and try to open it again with my email...
  6. After last Windows update, KB5006670, I am unable to open any APPs - error msg is 0xc000007b

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After last Windows update, KB5006670, I am unable to open any APPs - error msg is 0xc000007b: After last Windows update, KB5006670, I am unable to open any APPs and any .exe like msconfig - task manager - error msg is 0xc000007b. Should I uninstall this update? If so, how?...
  7. After last Windows update, KB5006670, I am unable to open any APPs - error msg is 0xc000007b

After last Windows update, KB5006670, I am unable to open any APPs - error msg is 0xc000007b: After last Windows update, KB5006670, I am unable to open any APPs and any .exe like msconfig - task manager - error msg is 0xc000007b. Should I uninstall this update? If so, how?...
  8. After last Windows update, KB5006670, I am unable to open any APPs - error msg is 0xc000007b

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. How to open MSG file with windows mail app?

How to open MSG file with windows mail app?: Hi guys, Is it possible to open an MSG email in windows 10 mail and calendar application? We want to replace the Outlook desktop client, but there is a drawback that we cannot open the MSG format. Many thanks, BMH-IT...
  10. Opening a .MSG file created by Outlook 365

Opening a .MSG file created by Outlook 365: I saved a number of email using Outlook 365 File - Save as function. I now can't open the .MSG file. Outlook can't open it and Googling for an answer I find File Viewer Plus in the Microsoft store but it won't open it either unless I pay for the upgrade! I don't usually...