Windows 10: msgaming overlay?

Discus and support msgaming overlay? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This morning I woke up to my computer updating to 1904.867. Now I can't open Kingdom Come*Biggrineliverance without getting a notice that I need an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by DWFII, Mar 15, 2021.

1. DWFII Win User

msgaming overlay?

This morning I woke up to my computer updating to 1904.867.

Now I can't open Kingdom Come*Biggrineliverance without getting a notice that I need an app from the Microsoft store--msgaming link.

This infuriates me. KCD was working fine and loading relatively fast before the Win 10 update, What does the app do and what overhead does it impose and is there any other alternative?

:)

DWFII, Mar 15, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Radeon Overlay not displaying all options

Ok, I got a question. The options to hide the overlay are confusing. What are the steps to turn on the overlay in-game? Not interested in logging much at the moment. Is Alt-R part of turning it on/off?

Sasqui, Mar 15, 2021
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 15, 2021
  4. msgaming overlay?

Missing Backup Status Overlays...

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that the Overlays of OneDrive are not working the way they are supposed to.

I would suggest you to refer the article
    Sync icon overlays are missing from OneDrive and OneDrive for Business

However, if you are still unable to fix the overlays, our dedicated in-app support team supports OneDrive issues. Hence, I would suggest you to contact them for assistance if the issue persists. You can follow the steps below to contact the OneDrive
    support team.

Sign in to OneDrive.com from any browser, click the ‘?’ help icon on the top banner of the page and select
    Email OneDrive support. Submit your question and follow the prompts to request support.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Mar 15, 2021
Thema:

msgaming overlay?

1. msgaming overlay? - Similar Threads - msgaming overlay

2. Gamebar overlay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gamebar overlay: When i press windows key and G i open windows gamebar overlay and it is only reporting 7.8 GB of Video Ram when i have 8 dedicated i have an rtx 2070 super https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gamebar-overlay/50c903ac-6474-49df-8b9e-8d3365bc111e
  3. Can I permanently disable the media overlay?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can I permanently disable the media overlay?: Hi, I've looked around this forum and the internet for months on and off and never found an adequate solution. Sometimes I accidentally tap the volume control on my keyboard and it's such a terror inducing prospect that I've even attempted to reassign the keys to something...
  4. Launching Win10's Snip & Sketch opens the Geforce Experience overlay

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Launching Win10's Snip & Sketch opens the Geforce Experience overlay: [ATTACH] Whenever I open it to take a screenshot of something I see this and GE also displays the fps counter like in games. https://preview.redd.it/9m2ywshrywq61.png?width=484&format=png&auto=webp&s=41f779d0c78f0da5b3250e52817e954e1ebe9173 Same happens with some other...
  5. Media overlay causes certain games to lock frames to 30 after KB5001649 update

Media overlay causes certain games to lock frames to 30 after KB5001649 update: Hi, after updating to the newest version of windows, when I use media keys on my keyboard when i'm playing a game, it causes my game to lock up at 30 fps until the overlay goes away. Before this update it was never doing this, does anyone know how I can fix this? I've tried...
  6. Volume overlay lowering FPS on a specific game

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Volume overlay lowering FPS on a specific game: Hello, When the small black volume overlay top left of my screen appears while I play League of Legends this problem only happens when I'm on THAT game, it reduces my FPS drastically but only when the overlay is visible. It's getting annoying because after every 4 times, it...
  7. Windows Media Overlay & FPS drops

Windows Media Overlay & FPS drops: Apologies if this is the wrong place! Recently (as of an update or two ago) I’m having an issue related to the windows media overlay (the rectangle in the top left when using the media keys that shows volume, now playing). It seems that for some reason whenever this...
  8. Looking for Windows 10 Overlay Notepad

Looking for Windows 10 Overlay Notepad: I sometimes forget what tasks I'm trying to complete while gaming. It would be nice if there was an app that I can pin overtop my game with a transparent background so I can quickly look at the text, similar to a notepad. I have a second monitor and only game on my first, but...
  9. SOME shortcut overlay arrows missing on SOME machines

in Windows 10 Support
    SOME shortcut overlay arrows missing on SOME machines: Hi there, I am hoping someone can help with a rather puzzling problem: On one of my machines, the shortcut overlay arrows are missing for Internet Shortcuts and for shortcuts to batch files on a network drive. Shortcut overlay arrows appear properly on shortcut icons for...
  10. Reset so I could log into my Xbox account on the overlay. Turned off pc but now can’t log in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Reset so I could log into my Xbox account on the overlay. Turned off pc but now can’t log in: So basically i was playing some games, and i wanted to be able to save some clips from the xbox overlay, so i reset my pin as i had forgotten it, and then logged into my xbox account. Everything was fine and working and i turned off my pc I came back on today to get some...