Windows 10: msguides kms activation

Discus and support msguides kms activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, i recently activate my windows 10 with a msguides kms server but i am afraid of it being a spyware and i want to deactivated and get back to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SightWD, Sep 13, 2020.

1. SightWD Win User

msguides kms activation

Hello, i recently activate my windows 10 with a msguides kms server but i am afraid of it being a spyware and i want to deactivated and get back to normal but after deactivating with slmgr /upk and slmgr /cpky it comes back some hours after. How can i delete it completely and get back to normal?

Sincerely,

SightuWD.

:)

SightWD, Sep 13, 2020

2. Is activating windows 10 throw a kms legal like msguides?

Is activating windows 10 throw a kms legal?

like this KMS server: kms msguides

They are saying that it is legal. Their main website is msguides.

If it is illegal then where in microsoft terms of use or terms of service have told this, be kind to give me the link.

Md. MubtashimFuad, Sep 13, 2020
  3. GionSix Win User
    is windows kms activation safe?

is it safe to activate windows with kms?

cause I friend of mine activated my windows and told me that he activated with kms

the site in the kms was : msguides is that safe? like can it see your information or accounts?

GionSix, Sep 13, 2020
  4. msguides kms activation

is activating windows 10 throw a kms legal?

Is activating windows 10 throw a kms legal?

like this KMS server: kms msguides

They are saying that it is legal. Their main website is msguides.

If it is illegal then where in microsoft terms of use or terms of service have told this, be kind to give me the link.

Md. MubtashimFuad, Sep 13, 2020
Thema:

msguides kms activation

1. msguides kms activation - Similar Threads - msguides kms activation

2. Activating KMS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activating KMS: Hello,I have set up KMS on my Windows 2019 Server. I opened the Volume Activation tools, and selected Active Directory-Based Activation as I want the Windows 10/11 key for all workstations. I then put in the KMS key that I have and it activated.But it still does not seem to...
  3. Activating KMS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activating KMS: Hello,I have set up KMS on my Windows 2019 Server. I opened the Volume Activation tools, and selected Active Directory-Based Activation as I want the Windows 10/11 key for all workstations. I then put in the KMS key that I have and it activated.But it still does not seem to...
  4. Remove KMS Activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove KMS Activation: Sorry if my english is badRecently, out of curiosity and for experimenting, i activated my windows against a kms server which i found on youtube. I already have a windows 11 pro digital license and i know how to get it back. I opened cmd as administrator and typed slmgr.vbs...
  5. KMS Activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    KMS Activation: Hello,I've activated Windows 10 on my new PC using my company's KMS activation server. Can my Boss or IT administrators track my activities or change anything on my PC? I used command prompt to connect to the KMS server and install volume license key....
  6. KMS activation

KMS activation: Sorry for my bad english, I am a bulgarian So, when i first got my laptop and I installed windows 10 on it I activted it with KMS with cmd. Its a way to pirate windows 10 but i dont do it because i realised that its wrong. Anyway, i bought a legit key for windows 10 but now i...
  7. msguides

msguides: how do i downgrade back to windows 10 home after uninstalling the msguides kms server and key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msguides/2c1ddd34-fefb-4c60-bb19-22b19d050077
  8. msguides kms volume activation

msguides kms volume activation: Hello, i activated my windows 10 with msguides kms and removed it with slmgr /ckms, slmgr /upk, slmgr /cpky, and slmgr /rilc. but today i troubleshooted my activation because i wanted to for no reason and it came back so i deactivated it again so i want to do a clean install...
  9. Is activating windows 10 throw a kms legal like msguides?

Is activating windows 10 throw a kms legal like msguides?: Is activating windows 10 throw a kms legal? like this KMS server: kms msguides They are saying that it is legal. Their main website is msguides. If it is illegal then where in microsoft terms of use or terms of service have told this, be kind to give me the link....
  10. KMS Activation threshold

KMS Activation threshold: I am looking into setting up a KMS server vs using a MAK for a small (<100 clients) offline network of PCs with Win10 and Office 2016. I did a lot of web searching (Bing, obviously) but still have a few questions that I was not able to find answers to that I was hoping...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kms windows 10 activator msguides

2. msguides win 10 activation

3. windows 10 activation key msguides

4. msguides windows 10 activation