Windows 10: msguides

Discus and support msguides in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; how do i downgrade back to windows 10 home after uninstalling the msguides kms server and key... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SOA EastwardBow, Dec 23, 2020.

1. msguides

how do i downgrade back to windows 10 home after uninstalling the msguides kms server and key

:)

SOA EastwardBow, Dec 23, 2020

2. Is activating windows 10 throw a kms legal like msguides?

Is activating windows 10 throw a kms legal?

like this KMS server: kms msguides

They are saying that it is legal. Their main website is msguides.

If it is illegal then where in microsoft terms of use or terms of service have told this, be kind to give me the link.

Md. MubtashimFuad, Dec 23, 2020
  3. SightWD Win User
    msguides kms activation

Hello, i recently activate my windows 10 with a msguides kms server but i am afraid of it being a spyware and i want to deactivated and get back to normal but after deactivating with slmgr /upk and slmgr /cpky it comes back some hours after. How can i delete
    it completely and get back to normal?

Sincerely,

SightuWD.

SightWD, Dec 23, 2020
  4. SightWD Win User

msguides

msguides kms volume activation

Hello, i activated my windows 10 with msguides kms and removed it with slmgr /ckms, slmgr /upk, slmgr /cpky, and slmgr /rilc. but today i troubleshooted my activation because i wanted to for no reason and it came back
    so i deactivated it again so i want to do a clean install but i am afraid that if i do it it will come back with troubleshoot. Will it come back?

Sincerely,

SightuWD.

SightWD, Dec 23, 2020
Thema:

msguides

1. msguides - Similar Threads - msguides

2. I activated my Windows 10 through MSGuides. How do I deactivate it so I'm not longer...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I activated my Windows 10 through MSGuides. How do I deactivate it so I'm not longer...: Hi there,As the title says, I activated my Windows 10 through MSGuides because I wanted to get rid of the annoying watermark in the corner.Stupidly I checked the legitimacy and safety of the method AFTER running the script to activate windows and connect to their KMS and now...
  3. I activated my Windows 10 through MSGuides. How do I deactivate it so I'm not longer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I activated my Windows 10 through MSGuides. How do I deactivate it so I'm not longer...: Hi there,As the title says, I activated my Windows 10 through MSGuides because I wanted to get rid of the annoying watermark in the corner.Stupidly I checked the legitimacy and safety of the method AFTER running the script to activate windows and connect to their KMS and now...
  4. I activated my Windows 10 through MSGuides. How do I deactivate it so I'm not longer...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Support used "msguides" to activate my Windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Support used "msguides" to activate my Windows.: I recently upgraded to Win 11 Pro for Workstations from Win 10 Pro for Workstations. I had to go through the troubleshooter for hardware changes but after that it was successfully activated. A couple of days later, I had to use "Reset my PC" due to some issues, and after that...
  6. Microsoft Support used "msguides" to activate my Windows.

Microsoft Support used "msguides" to activate my Windows.: I recently upgraded to Win 11 Pro for Workstations from Win 10 Pro for Workstations. I had to go through the troubleshooter for hardware changes but after that it was successfully activated. A couple of days later, I had to use "Reset my PC" due to some issues, and after that...
  7. How to deactivate your windows activated through msguides

How to deactivate your windows activated through msguides: I was having a PC not used for years, so I tried experimenting with it. I installed Windows 10 Home. And thought to try activating it. When I finally decided to buy, I found msguides. They said KMS was legal, so I do use their technique and it was activated. Just it became...
  8. How to deactivate your windows activated through msguides

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to deactivate your windows activated through msguides: I was having a PC not used for years, so I tried experimenting with it. I installed Windows 10 Home. And thought to try activating it. When I finally decided to buy, I found msguides. They said KMS was legal, so I do use their technique and it was activated. Just it became...
  9. How to deactivate your windows activated through msguides

10. Is MSGuide Legal?

Is MSGuide Legal?: as title says, recently i found this website that says you can Activating Microsoft software products for FREE using KMS method. also the website claims that This is legal and safe because it has obtained strong support from MS. also according to its community forum, the...