Windows 10: مشكلة في برنامج net framework 4.5 3.5 على ويندوز 10 1903

Discus and support مشكلة في برنامج net framework 4.5 3.5 على ويندوز 10 1903 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; عندما ادخل الى قائمة تشغيل ميزات ويندوز و ايقافها لا يظهر لي اضافة net framework 4.5 و جربت تنزيل مثبت net framework من دون اتصال تظهر لي رسالة انه... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jackhamed, Jul 7, 2019.

1. jackhamed Win User

مشكلة في برنامج net framework 4.5 3.5 على ويندوز 10 1903

عندما ادخل الى قائمة تشغيل ميزات ويندوز و ايقافها لا يظهر لي اضافة net framework 4.5 و جربت تنزيل مثبت net framework من دون اتصال تظهر لي رسالة انه مثبت و عندما اقوم بتثبيت برنامج يظهر رمز خطأ

0x000135 و جربت كل حلول و لم تنجح

:)

jackhamed, Jul 7, 2019

2. In regard to Microsoft .NET Framework 4 install problem

Hello,

I realize your concern. Let me help you with this issue.

To assist you better, share the information.
    1. How did you uninstall the Microsoft .NET Framework 4?
    2. From where are you trying to download the Microsoft .NET Framework 4?

Meanwhile, I suggest you to follow the below steps.
    1. Press Windows + X, and select programs and features.

2. In the Programs and Features window, click Turn Windows features on or off.

3. Under Windows Features dialog, uncheck .NET Framework 4 and click Ok
    when if prompt confirmation.

4. Reboot your PC.

5. Once you reach desktop screen, reopen the Windows Features dialog, and this time
    enable the .NET Framework 4 checkbox, and click Ok.

Do let us know the update.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Jul 7, 2019
  3. Windows 10: Issues with Installing .NET Framework 4.6.1 on Windows 10.

Hi Mahi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in .Net framework is not installed through Windows Features.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to

I suggest you to perform the below steps to check if .Net Framework is installed or activated in the Windows Features or not and check if it helps.

1. Right click on Start Menu.

2. Then click on Programs and features.

3. Click on Turn Windows Features on or off.

4. Then expand .Net Framework 4.6.

5. Check mark on the ASAP.NET 4.6 and install it.

6. Restart your computer.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with installing .Net Framework in Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jul 7, 2019
  4. das10 Win User

Unable to download any framework for .net - (error code 0x80070002)

OK, the Windows 10 Feature installation method should have been straightforward, but since that errored out as well, something else seems to be going on with your Windows, so wait for somebody with more experience to suggest a way out.

In the mean time, if you haven't already, you could give muchomurka's suggestion a go as well with the elevated prompt and an install media to see if it works. The following link shows the detailed steps involved.

Offline install of .NET Framework 3.5 in Windows 10 using DISM

das10, Jul 7, 2019
Thema:

1. مشكلة في برنامج net framework 4.5 3.5 على ويندوز 10 1903 - Similar Threads - مشكلة في برنامج

2. مشكلة VPN برنامج SURFSHARK

in Windows 10 Gaming
    مشكلة VPN برنامج SURFSHARK: لدي برنامج SURFSHARK ولكن لايتسطيع الاتصال بالسيرفرات ، اتصلت بالدعم المخصص للبرنامج وقالوا لي المشكلة في وندوز وقالو ان التطبيق يعمل لدى هاتفي لذلك يجب انت تكون المشكلة في وندوز ، حاولت الاتصال ويفشل واذا اتصل يفصل الانترنت ولا استطيع تصفح اي شي...
  3. مشكلة VPN برنامج SURFSHARK

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    مشكلة VPN برنامج SURFSHARK: لدي برنامج SURFSHARK ولكن لايتسطيع الاتصال بالسيرفرات ، اتصلت بالدعم المخصص للبرنامج وقالوا لي المشكلة في وندوز وقالو ان التطبيق يعمل لدى هاتفي لذلك يجب انت تكون المشكلة في وندوز ، حاولت الاتصال ويفشل واذا اتصل يفصل الانترنت ولا استطيع تصفح اي شي...
  4. Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5

Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5: Windows couldn't complete the requested changes.Windows couldn't find the files to complete the requested changes. Make sure you are connected to internet, and try again.Error code: 0x80070490I was trying to enable .net framework 3.5 and it bombs with the above error...
  5. Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5: Windows couldn't complete the requested changes.Windows couldn't find the files to complete the requested changes. Make sure you are connected to internet, and try again.Error code: 0x80070490I was trying to enable .net framework 3.5 and it bombs with the above error...
  6. مشكلة في التنزيل .

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    مشكلة في التنزيل .: تواجهني مشكله اخرى في كل مؤه اقوم فيها بالدخول عللا المتجر و خصيصاً مشكلى عدم ظهور كلمة تثبيت و ان لم يحصل هدا و ظهرت كلمة تثبيت بمجرد النقر عليها يقوم بالتنزيل و بعدها ب فارق مدة من الزمن يقول لي اسف لقد حدثت مشكلة من جهتنا ونحن نخمل على حل دلك , ارجوكم م حل تلك المشكله لقد...
  7. مشكلة في التنزيل .

مشكلة في التنزيل .: تواجهني مشكله اخرى في كل مؤه اقوم فيها بالدخول عللا المتجر و خصيصاً مشكلى عدم ظهور كلمة تثبيت و ان لم يحصل هدا و ظهرت كلمة تثبيت بمجرد النقر عليها يقوم بالتنزيل و بعدها ب فارق مدة من الزمن يقول لي اسف لقد حدثت مشكلة من جهتنا ونحن نخمل على حل دلك , ارجوكم م حل تلك المشكله لقد...
  8. مشكلة في التنزيل .

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. .NET 3 and 5 update failures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET 3 and 5 update failures: I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium and I'm trying to update my copies of .NET 3 and .NET 5. I need these current for my Python work. Every time that Windows Update tries to update these, it fails. I've tried running each singularly or together. Same results. Rebooting and...
  10. .NET 3 and 5 update failures

.NET 3 and 5 update failures: I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium and I'm trying to update my copies of .NET 3 and .NET 5. I need these current for my Python work. Every time that Windows Update tries to update these, it fails. I've tried running each singularly or together. Same results. Rebooting and...