Windows 10: مشكل تحديث الويندوز 10

Discus and support مشكل تحديث الويندوز 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; مرحبا أنا أواجه مشكلة في تحديث الويندوز 10 بحيث لدي نسخة الويندوز 1511 و أريد تحديثه الى 1903 فيضهر لي خطأ (0x80070424) [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by yassinebadri, Jun 10, 2019 at 9:12 AM.

1. مشكل تحديث الويندوز 10

مرحبا أنا أواجه مشكلة في تحديث الويندوز 10 بحيث لدي نسخة الويندوز 1511 و أريد تحديثه الى 1903 فيضهر لي خطأ

(0x80070424)

مشكل تحديث الويندوز 10 04401d71-aabe-423e-87e2-cd45bf5bd4ac?upload=true.png

:)

yassinebadri, Jun 10, 2019 at 9:12 AM
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

4. entropy13 Win User

مشكل تحديث الويندوز 10

Good enough?

Look at sig for list. *Wink مشكل تحديث الويندوز 10 ;)

How about the CPU cooler though? Any suggestions? I'll be getting these within the next 10-12 hours.

Thema:

مشكل تحديث الويندوز 10

1. مشكل تحديث الويندوز 10 - Similar Threads - مشكل تحديث الويندوز

2. WINDOWS 10 & Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WINDOWS 10 & Windows 10 update: WARNING TO EVERYONE: Avoid windows 10 at all costs!!! IT IS A PIECE OF RUBBISH THAT WILL WASTE ALL OF YOUR TIME AND ENERGY! Stick to windows 7 & 8 for as long as you can. These updates have messed up my computer multiple times now. Do not get The latest 1809 update!!! Full...
  3. Filemaker Pro 10 on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Filemaker Pro 10 on Windows 10: My Filemaker pro has been working perfectly until after a Windows update today. The program works until you choose to open or create a file and it just closes down with no other information....
  4. Windows 10 10/11 update

Windows 10 10/11 update: After win 10 update dated 10/11/2018 hp pavilion laptop got blue screen BSOD error. Could not perform system restore even though about 6 restore points exist. Now frozen at login screen. What happened suddenly? Please advise....
  5. Windows 10 update 10/10/2018 (Failure, help me)

Windows 10 update 10/10/2018 (Failure, help me): Windows 10 update 10 10 18 failed, my Lenovo jauto updates (I trust Microsoft to get this right) So it stops on a Blue Screen of death with 6 options (have a photo) basically continued,after trying all options, several times, looking quickly via Google to see if anyone else...
  6. Windows 10 upgrade on windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 upgrade on windows 10: I saw in win updates that i suddenly have windows 10 upgrade update rhat failed but i allready have windows 10. So i clicked to reinstall this update that failed so comp restarted and went in bkack screen like it was when i upgraded from 7. And he started to do upgrade of...
  7. WIndows 10 with directx 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WIndows 10 with directx 10: Hello Dear friends I have updated my laptop from Windows 7 to windows 10. but when I run Dxdiag it shows me that my windows has directx 10. What can I do to update my directx to 11 or 12? I have also tried windows update but its says your device is up to date....
  8. When is 10 not really 10

in Windows 10 Support
    When is 10 not really 10: I had to work on a customer/friends PC today, where after an MS update, the Classic Shell would no longer work. His beautiful desktop with all his program icons on it was just GONE. I won't go through all the details of how I tried to fix that, but finally when I looked at...
  9. Installation of Windows 10 fails at 10%

Installation of Windows 10 fails at 10%: Hello, Last night I had decided to install Windows 10 on my MacBook Air,(2012 model I believe) after having Ubuntu 14.04 for about six months. I had made an ISO on a 16 gig flash drive with the Media creation tool, no problem at all. The install was flawless, until the...
  10. Windows 10: A tale of 10 upgrades

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10: A tale of 10 upgrades: If you're still unsure about upgrading to Windows 10, you have two weeks to do so for free. David Gewirtz leads a tour of how the upgrade went for 10 very different machines. The TL;DR version: mostly good, one really rough upgrade. We're just about two weeks away from...