Windows 10: MSHOME is displaying error

Discus and support MSHOME is displaying error in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have WIN 10, Rasp Pi and an XP machine on LAN. The XP machine normally has MSHOME under My Network Places and shows all these devices. Now it says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by James1093, Apr 7, 2019.

1. James1093 Win User

MSHOME is displaying error

I have WIN 10, Rasp Pi and an XP machine on LAN. The XP machine normally has MSHOME under My Network Places and shows all these devices. Now it says

Mshome is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this network resource. Contact the administrator of this server to find out if you have access permissions.
    The service has not been started.

I've been unable to fix it after Googling various things
    It seemed to all happen after one of the Win 10 machines ran out of room on C:, but this may be just coincidental. I can still see the other devices in XP if I enter their name into Explorer address bar.
    Mapped locations still are ok.
    But the Pi cannot see MSHOME anymore (just like the xp machine). I think if I could restore MSHOme all would be okay again.I can follow instructions if anyone has anything to try. Thank you.

:)

James1093, Apr 7, 2019
  2. jdl4 Win User

My MSHOME network (using WiFi)

I've added another pc to the MSHOME network. To access it, I am told "Enter network credentials". What must I enter to connect?

jdl4, Apr 7, 2019
  3. Display driver not supporting and device manager not showing Display adapter option

Hi Maheen,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect settings.
    • Corrupt or outdated display driver.
    Try the steps listed here and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to download and install all the available Windows Updates including Optional Updates. Check if it helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, i suggest you to uninstall and re-install latest display driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall display driver.

• Right-click on the Start Button and click on
      Device manager.
    • Double-click on Display Adapters to expand.
    • Right-click on the display adapter driver that is listed and select properties.
    • In the window opened, click on drivers tab.
    • In the drivers tab, Click on Uninstall option.
    Now restart your computer and check, if the problem persists try step 2.

Step 2:

Re-install display driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Apr 7, 2019
  4. alone Win User

Display langage reverted back

I followed the suggested actions: everything OK from step 1. and I attach as requested the output for step 2.

MSHOME is displaying error [​IMG]

for convenience I attach the google translation

MSHOME is displaying error [​IMG]

I'm ready to act following suggestions (if any) before...going through the restore (please don't misunderstand, I'm not looking forward doing it).

I appreciate in any case your help

alone, Apr 7, 2019
Thema:

1. MSHOME is displaying error - Similar Threads - MSHOME displaying error

2. Display error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display error: Hello,I've got a problem where my laptop screen starts to look like the inserted image fairly quickly after startup. A short while after that the screen goes black. The issue gradually got worse, first coming up sporadically every now and then, and only after a longer time of...
  3. Display error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display error: Hello,I've got a problem where my laptop screen starts to look like the inserted image fairly quickly after startup. A short while after that the screen goes black. The issue gradually got worse, first coming up sporadically every now and then, and only after a longer time of...
  4. Display error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Display error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display error: Hello,My screen was having some difficulties as I started up my laptop today. I fidgeted around with the display connector which first made things worse, but eventually made things better. I don't know if it's a coincidence, or if it's to do with each other, but now some menu...
  6. Display error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display error: Hello,My screen was having some difficulties as I started up my laptop today. I fidgeted around with the display connector which first made things worse, but eventually made things better. I don't know if it's a coincidence, or if it's to do with each other, but now some menu...
  7. Display error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Display error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Display error: submitted by /u/the2020doctor [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/johg8j/display_error/
  9. display error

in Windows 10 Customization
    display error: Hey Microsoft, please tell me that how can i solve the issue of blinking pixels on my laptop's screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-error/57ad7964-c690-4cc2-aaad-ea0866639cd7
  10. Error in Display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error in Display: Hello, i have been trying too fix a problem where whenever I try too update my drivers for Minecraft, it doesn't work and shows "Pixel Format Not Accelerated" or "The driver does not appear to support OpenGL" Is there any way to fix this?...