Windows 10: MSI Afterburner/Rivatuner works when it wants to.

Discus and support MSI Afterburner/Rivatuner works when it wants to. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Updated to the most current version of both MSI/Rivatuner but I have noticed for awhile now that this program chooses to work when it wants. I usually... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SgtSHFFL, May 11, 2020.

1. MSI Afterburner/Rivatuner works when it wants to.

Updated to the most current version of both MSI/Rivatuner but I have noticed for awhile now that this program chooses to work when it wants. I usually game and would like to monitor my hardware but this program doesn't work as well when I first installed it.

Any ideas as to what it could be?

submitted by /u/SgtSHFFL
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SgtSHFFL, May 11, 2020
  2. Cliff S Win User

Issue: Afterburner/Rivatuner OSD appears in Photos App

I have a tutorial on how to add exclusions here(with help for the developer of Afterburner, Unwinder): Add a UWP exclusion to MSI Afterburner's OSD - Windows 10 Forums

Cliff S, May 11, 2020
  3. Polo6RGTI Win User
    Latest MSI Afterburner Betas & Updates

@Cliff S

Guru3D RTSS Rivatuner Statistics Server Download v7.2.2

RivaTuner Statistics Server v7.2.2 build 20238

• Changed digital signature to fix issues with revoked StarCom code signing certificate on some systems. RivaTuner Statistics Server is temporarily signed by MSI GlobalSign digital signature
    • Font size in the profiles list is now scaled properly when adjusting skin scaling ratio

Polo6RGTI, May 11, 2020
  4. MSI Afterburner/Rivatuner works when it wants to.

Windows 10 and MSI afterburner + battle.net desktop app crash

I've noticed that If I have MSI afterburner 4.1.1 running and try and run Battle.net desktop app to play a game Battle.net will crash. If I close down msi afterburner it loads fine and runs. This is on win10pro x64 and an upgrade install from win 7 pro.
    I've tried disabling the riva tuner 64bit option and it still crashes it.

There seems to be a conflict in win10 between battle.net and msi afterburner or riva tuner.

CommanderVic, May 11, 2020
Thema:

MSI Afterburner/Rivatuner works when it wants to.

1. MSI Afterburner/Rivatuner works when it wants to. - Similar Threads - MSI Afterburner Rivatuner

2. Error sxstrace.exe / MSI afterburner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error sxstrace.exe / MSI afterburner: Ahoj, stala se mi taková věc, chtěl jsem si změnit rychlost funkce GPU FAN u grafické karty, výrobce mi doporučil aplikaci MSIafterburner.Po instalaci však aplikace spustila chybovou hlášku odkazující na použití sxstrace.exeEnglish: Hello, this happened to me, I wanted to...
  3. Error sxstrace.exe / MSI afterburner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error sxstrace.exe / MSI afterburner: Ahoj, stala se mi taková věc, chtěl jsem si změnit rychlost funkce GPU FAN u grafické karty, výrobce mi doporučil aplikaci MSIafterburner.Po instalaci však aplikace spustila chybovou hlášku odkazující na použití sxstrace.exeEnglish: Hello, this happened to me, I wanted to...
  4. Help with BSOD MiniDump when using MSI Afterburner

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help with BSOD MiniDump when using MSI Afterburner: I have been researching Overclocks for RAM, CPU, GPU, and tweaking settings after reading and much research to ensure I'm within safe values for everything. I was actually trying to undervolt my CPU with all cores at 4200 Which seemed to be stable, used DRAM Calc for Ryzen to...
  5. How to download MSI Afterburner

in Windows 10 News
    How to download MSI Afterburner: MSI Afterburner is an excellent program for video cards, not only cards by MSI, that can best be described as an overlocking/underclocking utility for Windows with extra features baked into the application. My first review of MSI Afterburner dates back to 2010, followed by a...
  6. MSI Afterburner not retaining settings

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    MSI Afterburner not retaining settings: My MSI AB settings are not being retained either at Windows startup or if I quit AB. I have applied the settings, saved them to profile 1 and the Windows Startup icon is green. Is there some addiotnal step I need to do? W10 64 bit 2004 163765
  7. MSI Afterburner not retaining settings

in Windows 10 Support
    MSI Afterburner not retaining settings: My MSI AB settings are not being retained either at Windows startup or if I quit AB. I have applied the settings, saved them to profile 1 and the Windows Startup icon is green. Is there some addiotnal step I need to do? W10 64 bit 2004 163765
  8. Dpc watchdog violation/MSI afterburner

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dpc watchdog violation/MSI afterburner: Thought I'd try out MSI Afterburner. So here's how it went. Raised clock speeds and then clicked the overclock scanner feature. Overclock scanner appeared to have freezed my computer, so I shutdown my laptop by long-pressing the power button. Now every time I log in to...
  9. MSI Afterburner

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    MSI Afterburner: Hello Just bought a laptop with a GTX 1050 2GB. I am interested in trying to get the most out of my card. I understand overclocking will get the best results. I managed to get a +200 MHZ on core clock and a +250MHZ on memory clock. Is this good and is there any more I can do...
  10. Issue: Afterburner/Rivatuner OSD appears in Photos App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue: Afterburner/Rivatuner OSD appears in Photos App: Since a recent update to Windows own Photos App, the On-Screen Display from Afterburner/Rivatuner appears in the application window. [img] I've had this minor annoyance with desktop applications such as MPC and Blender but its very easy to fix by creating a profile for...