Windows 10: msi afterburnet osdq

Discus and support msi afterburnet osdq in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; how can i show my gpu model and cpu model name in game with msi afterburner temperatures are shown for now 139495 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by tushar4544, Aug 30, 2019.

1. msi afterburnet osdq

how can i show my gpu model and cpu model name in game with msi afterburner temperatures are shown for now

:)

tushar4544, Aug 30, 2019
  2. topgundcp Win User

MSI bios boot logo (frozen?)

If you have any USB device connected, disconnect for now.
    Go into BIOS:
    1. At boot time, the BIOS is checking for all devices attached to the PC, turn off the MSI boot logo under boot menu so you can see the text displayed of each step and note which device is hanging.
    2. Under Advance->Windows 8/8.1/10: Enable MSI Fast Boot so that BIOS will bypass checking most devices that are none essential for booting. This will improve the boot process. Note that this is different from fast boot that you set in Windows.
    Some third party drivers that you downloaded from the MSI website might not be up to date, try to download the latest driver(s) from the original manufacturers such Intel Chip Set, Network driver etc....

topgundcp, Aug 30, 2019
  3. cmberry20 Win User
    MSI Announces GeForce GTX 970 Gaming LE

Step 1 - Buy MSI 970 LE Version

Step 2 - Flash MSI 970 Gaming Edition firmware onto LE card

Step 3 - Enjoy

cmberry20, Aug 30, 2019
  4. Hinek Win User

msi afterburnet osdq

Uninstalling JRE but .msi is missing

Ok, now I got it:

1. Downloaded and started jre-8u101-windows-i586.exe
    2. The Install failed in the second step with an error code, but as long as the installer is still open I could find a jre1.8.0_101.msi where the uninstall process searches for jre1.8.0_101full.msi (notice the difference in name)
    3. Copied the file to a different directory and renamed it jre1.8.0_101full.msi
    4. Closed the installer (directory and jre1.8.0_101.msi get deleted)
    5. Started the uninstall process and changed the path to my new directory.

Thanks @Biswapriyo for your help!

Hinek, Aug 30, 2019
Thema:

msi afterburnet osdq

1. msi afterburnet osdq - Similar Threads - msi afterburnet osdq

2. Msi

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Msi: ....... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msi/222a76e6-1db1-4ded-b617-fcf603bd5584
  3. vc_runtimeMinimum_x86.msi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    vc_runtimeMinimum_x86.msi: so basically when i try to play a certain game, it says that i need microsoft visual C++ runtime, and that i can "install it" right now. but when i click "install now" it takes me to UE4 prerequisites x64when i click "install"this pops up and after i click "ok" this pops...
  4. Graphics MSI

in Windows 10 Customization
    Graphics MSI: To upgrade my gaming PC setup, I purchased a new graphic card. My device, to my surprise, does not detect it. My other device, on the other hand, detects it without problem. MSI GEFORCE 3060 graphics card...
  5. Missing "vc_runtimeAdditional_x64.msi" and "vc_runtimeMinimum_x64.msi"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing "vc_runtimeAdditional_x64.msi" and "vc_runtimeMinimum_x64.msi": Missing "vc_runtimeAdditional_x64.msi" and "vc_runtimeMinimum_x64.msi" [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-vcruntimeadditionalx64msi-and/7c4f8668-200a-4a42-9336-3d69d17f9b49
  6. vc_runtimeMinimum_x64.msi

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    vc_runtimeMinimum_x64.msi: I'm trying to remove an old version of visual c++ so I can reinstall and fix the vc_runtime problem. I have a problem though it won't let me delete the older version so i can't fix the problem. If someone know how to fix this problem it would be a big help.[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  7. msi battrey

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    msi battrey: Why my laptop at 60 % can not be charge again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msi-battrey/5bee2bb7-f85f-456d-a23d-2c9a1988e9b1
  8. Shredder64.msi

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Shredder64.msi: I’m in Windows 10 and am stuck. Windows Installer is hanging everything up and I can’t find a current answer. The message window says: The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable. Click OK to try again, or enter an alternate path to a folder...
  9. MSI Afterburner

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    MSI Afterburner: Hello Just bought a laptop with a GTX 1050 2GB. I am interested in trying to get the most out of my card. I understand overclocking will get the best results. I managed to get a +200 MHZ on core clock and a +250MHZ on memory clock. Is this good and is there any more I can do...
  10. DRIVER_OVERRAN_STUCK_BUFFER on MSI

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DRIVER_OVERRAN_STUCK_BUFFER on MSI: Hi I get on every start a BSOD DRIVER_OVERRAN_STUCK_BUFFER. It's always the same message. I have a MSI MS-16H5. Yesterday I had this BSOD once and after that the laptop booted correctly, but since today morning I am not able to go to Windows 8 which is installed ( i hope I...