Windows 10: Msi amd x570 bios

Discus and support Msi amd x570 bios in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Just recently built a new MSI X570 Edge WIFI motherboard. Replaced the ASUS X470 Pro as it stuck in a black screen while booting. The change in the MB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Techymike, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Techymike Win User

Msi amd x570 bios

Just recently built a new MSI X570 Edge WIFI motherboard. Replaced the ASUS X470 Pro as it stuck in a black screen while booting. The change in the MB fixed that problem. A new problem arose as the sound had a latency issue and it appears that the BIOS is the problem.
    Msi amd x570 bios [​IMG]
    So contacted tech support at MSI and they gave me a new BIOS link that is not available on the download for MSI's support files yet. Thought it might be of help for anyone else who is running the same MB with an AMD cpu. As always, flashing a MB with a new BIOS is a scary thing. So use at your own risk.End User 08/30/2019 MSI Tech. 08/30/2019 Please try this new Beta BIOS update E7C37AMS.139 using the M-FLASH utility within the BIOS Setup, here is the DOWNLOAD LINK Let me know if the issue persists. End User 08/30/2019 The sound has a latency issue. Appears driver related as it did improve when updated BIOS flash from 7C37v121 and the latest drivers but still has a buzzing and freezing issue. Have not tried the Beta version of BIOS. I had an ASUS X470 that the sound was fine with the same hardware. The M.2 stick went from 3.5GBS down to 1.7GBS Samsung bench mark software. It's in the top slot next to the CPU. Not OC'd and even when OC'd has the same effect with the sound.

:)

Techymike, Aug 30, 2019
  2. topgundcp Win User

MSI bios boot logo (frozen?)

If you have any USB device connected, disconnect for now.
    Go into BIOS:
    1. At boot time, the BIOS is checking for all devices attached to the PC, turn off the MSI boot logo under boot menu so you can see the text displayed of each step and note which device is hanging.
    2. Under Advance->Windows 8/8.1/10: Enable MSI Fast Boot so that BIOS will bypass checking most devices that are none essential for booting. This will improve the boot process. Note that this is different from fast boot that you set in Windows.
    Some third party drivers that you downloaded from the MSI website might not be up to date, try to download the latest driver(s) from the original manufacturers such Intel Chip Set, Network driver etc....

topgundcp, Aug 30, 2019
  3. BAGZZlash Win User
    MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Aug 30, 2019
  4. Msi amd x570 bios

MSI bios boot logo (frozen?)

I don’t think I see an option to do that. I checked both boot and advance settings. On the top shows “aptio setup utility” and I think it’s ver 1.4 since I see it in advance settings. But other than splash screen option, I don’t see it. :/
    Maybe I should update bios if available?

TheRandomBrian, Aug 30, 2019
Thema:

Msi amd x570 bios

1. Msi amd x570 bios - Similar Threads - Msi amd x570

2. B550 to X570

in Windows 10 Gaming
    B550 to X570: I currently have a gigabyte aourus B550 Elite V2 and I am swapping it for a gigabyte X570 Extreme motherboard Will i need to reinstall Windows or any types of drivesMy CPU and GPU and RAM will be staying the sameAMD Ryzen 5 5700XNvidia GeForce 407032GB ram x4...
  3. MSI laptop bios loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSI laptop bios loop: I have an MSI laptop and today after my work was done I just closed the screen without shutting down. When I came back home and opened my laptop I was shown to the MSI boot menu. I tried to exit l, reset settings etc. but the system restarts and puts me back to the bios menu....
  4. MSI laptop bios loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSI laptop bios loop: I have an MSI laptop and today after my work was done I just closed the screen without shutting down. When I came back home and opened my laptop I was shown to the MSI boot menu. I tried to exit l, reset settings etc. but the system restarts and puts me back to the bios menu....
  5. MSI laptop bios loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Windows 11 MSI MEG x570 AMD Freezing with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 MSI MEG x570 AMD Freezing with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: Windows 11 system has been freezing up several times a day for the last month. Sometimes this creates a BSOD and minidump, other times it's just unresponsive and requires a hard reboot. Problem may reoccur within a few minutes, or a half a day of steady use. It occurs when...
  7. Windows 11 MSI MEG x570 AMD Freezing with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 MSI MEG x570 AMD Freezing with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: Windows 11 system has been freezing up several times a day for the last month. Sometimes this creates a BSOD and minidump, other times it's just unresponsive and requires a hard reboot. Problem may reoccur within a few minutes, or a half a day of steady use. It occurs when...
  8. Windows 11 Professional OEM MSI B550 upgraded to X570 Unify

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Professional OEM MSI B550 upgraded to X570 Unify: Issue: Problems activating OEM Windows 11 ProfessionalI upgraded the motherboard and just transferred my cpu, nvme, memory and 2 gpu'sHardware setupAMD 5900xMSI x570 UnifyKingston Memory 128GBKingston KC3000 2TB2x MSI 3090 Ventus OCEVGA 1300 G2When I went to change the...
  9. Power for the msi x570 gaming plus

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Power for the msi x570 gaming plus: Hi i have purchased a msi x570 gaming plus. For the power connector it has a 8+4 config, do i need to run both or can i just use the 8 pin? I watched a video and they say the 4 pin doesn't need to be used. YouTube I have the corsair tx650m gold 80+,It has the 24 pin and 8 pin...
  10. Power for the msi x570 gaming plus

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Power for the msi x570 gaming plus: Hi i have purchased a msi x570 gaming plus. For the power connector it has a 8+4 config, do i need to run both or can i just use the 8 pin? I watched a video and they say the 4 pin doesn't need to be used. YouTube I have the corsair tx650m gold 80+,It has the 24 pin and 8 pin...