Windows 10: MSI B250 Gaming Aegis 3 - Black screen crazy issue

Discus and support MSI B250 Gaming Aegis 3 - Black screen crazy issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I have a MSI B250 Gaming Aegis 3 desktop and I am running Windows 10Windows 8 came with the PC. I am having the following issue.When trying to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Scrataclysm, Dec 1, 2022.

1. MSI B250 Gaming Aegis 3 - Black screen crazy issue

Hello,I have a MSI B250 Gaming Aegis 3 desktop and I am running Windows 10Windows 8 came with the PC. I am having the following issue.When trying to do a windows updateSecond time it's done this. First time I just went to advanced options and did a system restore. This time around, I get a black screen on start up, black screen after 'repair' and black screen when hitting F3 for "Please Wait' to get to the system restore/advanced options. I can only get to bios and a black screen no matter what method or Function I use. Any help would be greatly appreciated =

:)

Scrataclysm, Dec 1, 2022

2. Unable to play video games on Windows 10, black screen after log-in screen

Hi Natasha,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with accessing the Windows 10 operating system, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• From where are you trying to play the video games (downloaded/ from website)?
    • If you are playing games from website which browser are you using?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message when the game crashes?
    • Are you able log-in to your computer?

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ outdated display drivers.

As you see black screen while logging to the desktop, I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft article about this issue, try the troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Black screen after upgrading to Windows 10

Also, I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 1, 2022
  3. btarunr Win User
    MSI Aegis Series Gaming Desktops Receive Intel Kaby Lake Upgrade

MSI, the world's leading manufacturer of true gaming hardware, has fitted its Aegis gaming desktop line with the recently introduced Intel Kaby Lake chipset. Besides the new chipset, MSI has revamped its high-end Aegis Series desktops in terms of design, convenience and performance. The MSI Aegis Ti3, Aegis X3, Aegis 3, Nightblade 3, Nightblade MI3 and Trident 3 will be available worldwide in January 2017.

On the outside, a handy headset handle is added to the sides, and a touch of carbon effect on the front. Applied to MSI's full gaming desktop family, MSI VR Link provides an HDMI port on the front side and 'One-Click to VR' software to optimize your VR experience. The Aegis Ti3 and Aegis X3 also feature the MSI Game Boost button on the front side, automatically overclocking the system when pressed. On the backside, a convenient carry-handle enables gamers to easily carry their Aegis when on their way to a friend or LAN-parties. For those who like to add a little personal touch to their system, MSI Aegis Series feature RGB Mystic Light. By using the Mystic Light App or MSI's Gaming Center software, gamers can change the color and effects of all LEDs individually.

MSI B250 Gaming Aegis 3 - Black screen crazy issue 14d91ec3138c_thm.jpg

On the inside, all MSI Gaming Desktops distinguish themselves from the competition by implementing the award-winning MSI GAMING graphics cards, which deliver better graphics and cooling performance than any reference card on the market. The Aegis Ti3 even features two MSI GeForce GTX 1080 GAMING graphics cards linked together via an MSI HB SLI Bridge, making it one of world's most powerful gaming desktops. MSI Silent Storm 3 is a unique way to keep the system as cool and quiet as possible by individually cooling the most important heat-generating hardware in the system using separated chambers. Combining two PCI-E Gen3 x4 SSDs in a RAID configuration using NVMe technology makes loading a game or system booting faster than ever. This MSI Super RAID 4 setup can be found on Aegis Ti3 and Aegis X3.

MSI B250 Gaming Aegis 3 - Black screen crazy issue 57b05cbf5241_thm.jpg

btarunr, Dec 1, 2022
  4. MSI B250 Gaming Aegis 3 - Black screen crazy issue

MSI B250 PC MATE is good for gaming? (960 EVO, i7-7700, GTX1080Ti)

Hi,

I'm building a new gaming pc.

The thing is, I have right now:
    • Intel Core i7-7700
    • Samsung 960 EVO 250GB M.2
    • GTX1080Ti (I will buy it soon)
    I thought to buy a H270 but, the price difference is high (Asus Strix H270F US$144). Besides, the only difference I can see between H and B is the sound card, WiFi, etc.. and to be honest, I doubt that I will notice a difference on the sound when playing games.

So, questions:
    • The MSI B250 PC MATE is a good motherboard?
    • Will I be able to run my 960 EVO at the rated speeds without a problem? (PCIe 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.2)
    • Won't have limitations to handle a powerful graphics card like the GTX1080Ti? (PCI-E 3.0 16x)
    • Will affect gaming performance? (FPS)
    I remember when I had a H170 (I sold it), everything was fluid and good but, I moved to an ASRock H110 and I noticed the difference in performance. When I was playing games, when I close them, the PC kept a black screen for 2-3 seconds to return to the Windows desktop. With a lot of programs and windows opened, it felt the PC was a little slow/thoughtful. Maybe the chipset was the guilty here, I don't know. This will happen to me again with this B250 motherboard?.

MSI B250 Gaming Aegis 3 - Black screen crazy issue [​IMG]

RodoGodo19, Dec 1, 2022
Thema:

MSI B250 Gaming Aegis 3 - Black screen crazy issue

1. MSI B250 Gaming Aegis 3 - Black screen crazy issue - Similar Threads - MSI B250 Gaming

2. MSI screen on laptop is black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSI screen on laptop is black: I opened my MSI laptop this morning. It said it had to restart because of a problem but the screen was also flickering violently, so I force turned it off. Now, whenever I turn it on, the fans are going, but the screen stays black. What do I do?...
  3. MSI screen on laptop is black

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSI screen on laptop is black: I opened my MSI laptop this morning. It said it had to restart because of a problem but the screen was also flickering violently, so I force turned it off. Now, whenever I turn it on, the fans are going, but the screen stays black. What do I do?...
  4. MSI screen on laptop is black

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. MSI B250 Gaming Aegis 3 - Black screen crazy issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSI B250 Gaming Aegis 3 - Black screen crazy issue: Hello,I have a MSI B250 Gaming Aegis 3 desktop and I am running Windows 10Windows 8 came with the PC. I am having the following issue.When trying to do a windows updateSecond time it's done this. First time I just went to advanced options and did a system restore. This time...
  6. MSI B250 Gaming Aegis 3 - Black screen crazy issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MSI B250 Gaming Aegis 3 - Black screen crazy issue: Hello,I have a MSI B250 Gaming Aegis 3 desktop and I am running Windows 10Windows 8 came with the PC. I am having the following issue.When trying to do a windows updateSecond time it's done this. First time I just went to advanced options and did a system restore. This time...
  7. Black Screen and gpu fans go crazy

Black Screen and gpu fans go crazy: So I just installed a 2060, that my dad had for a while about 2 years since he got a 3060 ti. It was going smooth for about a month when my screen started turning black and the fans would go crazy. I would have to force my computer to shut down when that happens. I have the...
  8. Black Screen and gpu fans go crazy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Screen and gpu fans go crazy: So I just installed a 2060, that my dad had for a while about 2 years since he got a 3060 ti. It was going smooth for about a month when my screen started turning black and the fans would go crazy. I would have to force my computer to shut down when that happens. I have the...
  9. Black Screen and gpu fans go crazy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. Camera in MSI laptop has Black screen.

Camera in MSI laptop has Black screen.: The camera in my new MSI GV62 BRC turns on, but only shows a black screen. Looking for helpful information as this problem is very frustrating....