Windows 10: msi battrey

Discus and support msi battrey in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Why my laptop at 60 % can not be charge again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msi-battrey/5bee2bb7-f85f-456d-a23d-2c9a1988e9b1 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jasonwu68, Jun 30, 2019.

1. Jasonwu68 Win User

msi battrey

Why my laptop at 60 % can not be charge again

:)

Jasonwu68, Jun 30, 2019

2. battrey saver problem

Dear all,

I started having problem with battrey saver app in lumia 1020 after the new update!!

it refuses to work and keeps shown the below message:

Problem with app

There's a problem with Battrey Saver. First, try to buy the app. if that doesn't work, you will need to uninstall the app and then install it again.

I tried to uninstall the app more than thousand times and it never works, i tried to buy it but nothing happens.

please advise what to do!!

mus_almahmood, Jun 30, 2019
  3. problem with lumia 1520 battrey saver

my phone have a problem with battrey saver. in last one year i didnt have this

when i go to battrey saver it shows phone is 100% in use! but i didnt use phone this much, after factory reset the phone a month ago that solved but today when i check it again i find its have problem, thats cause using battrey more. i dont know what should
    i do, please help me.

os verison is denim and the RAM is for UAE

hermes94---01, Jun 30, 2019
  4. topgundcp Win User

msi battrey

MSI bios boot logo (frozen?)

If you have any USB device connected, disconnect for now.
    Go into BIOS:
    1. At boot time, the BIOS is checking for all devices attached to the PC, turn off the MSI boot logo under boot menu so you can see the text displayed of each step and note which device is hanging.
    2. Under Advance->Windows 8/8.1/10: Enable MSI Fast Boot so that BIOS will bypass checking most devices that are none essential for booting. This will improve the boot process. Note that this is different from fast boot that you set in Windows.
    Some third party drivers that you downloaded from the MSI website might not be up to date, try to download the latest driver(s) from the original manufacturers such Intel Chip Set, Network driver etc....

topgundcp, Jun 30, 2019
Thema:

msi battrey

1. msi battrey - Similar Threads - msi battrey

2. I have a MSI Alpha 15 A3DD laptop with windows 11, My laptop is been crashing since...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a MSI Alpha 15 A3DD laptop with windows 11, My laptop is been crashing since...: Faulting application name: CustomizeInstallFirstRun.exe, version: 1.0.0.1, time stamp: 0x64f09c64Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.22621.3374, time stamp: 0xeae8eeccException code: 0xc0000374Fault offset: 0x000000000010c169Faulting process id: 0x0x73CFaulting...
  3. I have a MSI Alpha 15 A3DD laptop with windows 11, My laptop is been crashing since...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a MSI Alpha 15 A3DD laptop with windows 11, My laptop is been crashing since...: Faulting application name: CustomizeInstallFirstRun.exe, version: 1.0.0.1, time stamp: 0x64f09c64Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.22621.3374, time stamp: 0xeae8eeccException code: 0xc0000374Fault offset: 0x000000000010c169Faulting process id: 0x0x73CFaulting...
  4. Camera not detected, again. MSI Stealth GS77 12UE Windows 11

Camera not detected, again. MSI Stealth GS77 12UE Windows 11: I've had this recurring problem where the built in camera is no longer detected. I've completed the troubleshooting to no avail. I think I need new drivers but I can't find the appropriate one on MSI's website. Help!...
  5. Camera not detected, again. MSI Stealth GS77 12UE Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera not detected, again. MSI Stealth GS77 12UE Windows 11: I've had this recurring problem where the built in camera is no longer detected. I've completed the troubleshooting to no avail. I think I need new drivers but I can't find the appropriate one on MSI's website. Help!...
  6. Cannot install msi files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install msi files: I am having trouble installing files with the msi tag at the end. According to services whenever I try to run the windows installer service it gives me an error message and can not start. I am on a thinkpad and the operating system is windows. What would be the best approach...
  7. Cannot install msi files

Cannot install msi files: I am having trouble installing files with the msi tag at the end. According to services whenever I try to run the windows installer service it gives me an error message and can not start. I am on a thinkpad and the operating system is windows. What would be the best approach...
  8. Blue screen errors that occur frequently on a new Msi Katana 17 B12V

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen errors that occur frequently on a new Msi Katana 17 B12V: Hello, I have been having a lot of blue screens for no reason on an MSI Katana 17 ever since I purchased it in september of last year. Whatever I do it will randomly crash all the time even when i'm just doing nothing. I have reached out to MSI support but the only thing they...
  9. Blue screen errors that occur frequently on a new Msi Katana 17 B12V

Blue screen errors that occur frequently on a new Msi Katana 17 B12V: Hello, I have been having a lot of blue screens for no reason on an MSI Katana 17 ever since I purchased it in september of last year. Whatever I do it will randomly crash all the time even when i'm just doing nothing. I have reached out to MSI support but the only thing they...
  10. My Laptop is MSI cyborg 15 A12U RTX 2050, after restarting the Laptop, the key light will...

My Laptop is MSI cyborg 15 A12U RTX 2050, after restarting the Laptop, the key light will...: I have shut down and, works fine when turned on, but when i restart, the light will be on but not the screen, so i have to force shut down,,,after force shut down, and start my laptop,it works fine....