Windows 10: MSI Board sometimes hangs on B4

Discus and support MSI Board sometimes hangs on B4 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello! I have an issue where sometimes when I boot up, I don't even get to the board logo screen because it hangs on "B4". This board shows 9C, then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by evantig, Feb 10, 2016.

1. evantig Win User

MSI Board sometimes hangs on B4

Hello! I have an issue where sometimes when I boot up, I don't even get to the board logo screen because it hangs on "B4". This board shows 9C, then B4, then flashes the rest quickly. Sometimes mine hangs on B4, the first B4, not the last. Pressing the reset button usually does the trick, but sometimes it does not, and will never stop. At this point I hold down the power button to turn off, and press the "Clear CMOS" button. Normally this would not be annoying, but I have different drives, and boot order by default does in alphabetical order, and my main OS (Windows 10) is on a Samsung drive and the other is on a Crucial drive. As you can imagine, it can be annoying to change the order back and configure everything right (and also move the DVD drives to the end, as it will not boot with them in from unless there is a bootable CD/DVD inserted). I have updated the BIOS version to 1.90 from 1.80 but it did not help. Any ideas as to fixing this?

:)

evantig, Feb 10, 2016

2. N73 - Useless

wow kay i am sorry but those problems have never happened to me b4, the only thing i had problem with my N73 was sometimes i can not seem to hang up the phone when i was browering my contact list while a phone rings. sometimes the phone seem slow but i
    can recieve sms really fast.

da_chosen_one---01, Feb 10, 2016
Thema:

MSI Board sometimes hangs on B4

1. MSI Board sometimes hangs on B4 - Similar Threads - MSI Board sometimes

2. sometime why computer hang?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sometime why computer hang?: update bios and window update help?any expert can solve? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sometime-why-computer-hang/4c61e969-d9cb-4295-8595-7695bbc2460a
  3. sometime why computer hang?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sometime why computer hang?: update bios and window update help?any expert can solve? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sometime-why-computer-hang/4c61e969-d9cb-4295-8595-7695bbc2460a
  4. sometime why computer hang?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My Computer Sometimes Hang and Automatic Restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Computer Sometimes Hang and Automatic Restart: Recently, my computer has been randomly freezing and restarting while playing games and normal time like hangout with discord. There is no blue screen and no error codes or anything. I have run hard drive tests and ram tests which all come back saying no errors. I have...
  6. Checkpoint-Computer hangs sometimes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Checkpoint-Computer hangs sometimes: Checkpoint-Computer is a command to make a restore point in PowerShell script. Sometimes it repeats "99% Completed" for hours. Does anyone know the cause? Quick remedy: Making it manually with the Control Panel. Not using a script, it always succeeds. But I hope to make...
  7. Windows 10 stucks, freezes and hangs sometimes

Windows 10 stucks, freezes and hangs sometimes: Windows 10 has been started lagging and hanging quite a time after windows 10 may 2004 update. I have the latest build i.e., 2004. [ATTACH] A month after the update and installing other cumulative updates, windows randomly starts freezing, although mouse cursor works but...
  8. PC randomly crashes/hangs, sometimes BSOD, sometimes hangs, sometimes reboots

PC randomly crashes/hangs, sometimes BSOD, sometimes hangs, sometimes reboots: A few months ago my pc would crash 2-4minutes after booting it up for the first time in the morning, screen would freeze and wouldnt accept any input I solved this by just rebooting pc and it run as normal for the rest of the day. After a few weeks it would crash twice in the...
  9. Windows 10 sometimes hangs logging in

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 sometimes hangs logging in: Hello, I have a recurring problem. Sometimes when I'm trying to log in to my PC with my (Microsoft account) password entered correctly, the password box disappears, and the wheel starts spinning, and it spins, and spins and spins some more for like five or ten minutes. It...
  10. Sometimes programs hang

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sometimes programs hang: I've had Win10 installed on a rarely used test / backup PC since last fall, but upgraded my regularly used PC just last week, so I don't know if I'm describing a recent problem or one the has been lurking around for months. Sometimes I cannot launch new programs. Clicking...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. msi board hang on B4

2. msi board freezes at b4