Windows 10: msi.dll

Discus and support msi.dll in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I just updated my computer and now I can't use any of my microsoft office applications. I get one error message immediately followed by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Tom H C, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Tom H C Win User

msi.dll

Hello,

I just updated my computer and now I can't use any of my microsoft office applications.

I get one error message immediately followed by another.

For some reason I cannot roll back to a previous installation.

I've tried unchecking the Visual C++ box on the windows features menu but there is no box there, I also tried downloading the latest Visual C++ files from the website but the same error message appears.

:)

Tom H C, Mar 13, 2019

2. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Mar 13, 2019
  3. b1rd Win User
    DLL Missing

I actually posted the link for the "list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your boost_threads.dll problems" which is located half way down the page. I did not mean to promote any downloads.

Why don't I just go back and indicate that on my original post? That way there's access to the 'step-by-step' instructions, which are accessed via those green 'plus' signs next to the topics.

If the link still needs to be removed, then let me know

msi.dll [​IMG]

4. Kem Mon Win User

msi.dll

Registering a dll

Hi Donald,

There are a lot of factors for this matter. to isolate the issue, we have some questions for you:

• What application does the .dll belongs to?

• Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling the software?

• Aside from downloading and installing the .dll file, what other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Mar 13, 2019
Thema:

msi.dll

1. msi.dll - Similar Threads - msi dll

2. I have a MSI Alpha 15 A3DD laptop with windows 11, My laptop is been crashing since...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a MSI Alpha 15 A3DD laptop with windows 11, My laptop is been crashing since...: Faulting application name: CustomizeInstallFirstRun.exe, version: 1.0.0.1, time stamp: 0x64f09c64Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.22621.3374, time stamp: 0xeae8eeccException code: 0xc0000374Fault offset: 0x000000000010c169Faulting process id: 0x0x73CFaulting...
  3. I have a MSI Alpha 15 A3DD laptop with windows 11, My laptop is been crashing since...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a MSI Alpha 15 A3DD laptop with windows 11, My laptop is been crashing since...: Faulting application name: CustomizeInstallFirstRun.exe, version: 1.0.0.1, time stamp: 0x64f09c64Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.22621.3374, time stamp: 0xeae8eeccException code: 0xc0000374Fault offset: 0x000000000010c169Faulting process id: 0x0x73CFaulting...
  4. Camera not detected, again. MSI Stealth GS77 12UE Windows 11

Camera not detected, again. MSI Stealth GS77 12UE Windows 11: I've had this recurring problem where the built in camera is no longer detected. I've completed the troubleshooting to no avail. I think I need new drivers but I can't find the appropriate one on MSI's website. Help!...
  5. Camera not detected, again. MSI Stealth GS77 12UE Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera not detected, again. MSI Stealth GS77 12UE Windows 11: I've had this recurring problem where the built in camera is no longer detected. I've completed the troubleshooting to no avail. I think I need new drivers but I can't find the appropriate one on MSI's website. Help!...
  6. Cannot install msi files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install msi files: I am having trouble installing files with the msi tag at the end. According to services whenever I try to run the windows installer service it gives me an error message and can not start. I am on a thinkpad and the operating system is windows. What would be the best approach...
  7. Cannot install msi files

Cannot install msi files: I am having trouble installing files with the msi tag at the end. According to services whenever I try to run the windows installer service it gives me an error message and can not start. I am on a thinkpad and the operating system is windows. What would be the best approach...
  8. Blue screen errors that occur frequently on a new Msi Katana 17 B12V

Blue screen errors that occur frequently on a new Msi Katana 17 B12V: Hello, I have been having a lot of blue screens for no reason on an MSI Katana 17 ever since I purchased it in september of last year. Whatever I do it will randomly crash all the time even when i'm just doing nothing. I have reached out to MSI support but the only thing they...
  9. Windows/ Msi dll error. Whenever I restart my PC I get the 0xc000012f error. I don't know...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows/ Msi dll error. Whenever I restart my PC I get the 0xc000012f error. I don't know...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MagnifiicentX [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e1td9q/windows_msi_dll_error_whenever_i_restart_my_pc_i/
  10. missing dll for EpicInstaller-10.5.4.msi

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    missing dll for EpicInstaller-10.5.4.msi: Hello and thanks for looking at this question. A few weeks ago I reinstalled Windows 10 on my computer using settings > Recovery > Reset this PC. Then let all the Windows 10 updates auto install. I later tried to reinstall the game launcher from EpicGames.com (after...