Windows 10: MSI external monitor stopped working, now gives me "No Signal" even though it is detected

Discus and support MSI external monitor stopped working, now gives me "No Signal" even though it is detected in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm using an MSI GF65 thin 10SDR with Windows 10 on it, and I keep a external monitor which is MSI MAG241C. One day, when i working with it it blinked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Nipuna Sarathchandra, Nov 26, 2023.

1. MSI external monitor stopped working, now gives me "No Signal" even though it is detected

I'm using an MSI GF65 thin 10SDR with Windows 10 on it, and I keep a external monitor which is MSI MAG241C. One day, when i working with it it blinked and went completely black and started showing me a "No Signal" message on the screen, despite the fact that the computer recognizes there's a second monitor plugged in. and when i disconnect the hdmi cable its still saying there is another moniter connected in display settings. i tried -Reinstalling windows 10 -Reinstalling display drivers -Tried to connect second monitor with type C to HDMI cable -Tried disabling intel UHD graphics display driv

:)

Nipuna Sarathchandra, Nov 26, 2023
Thema:

MSI external monitor stopped working, now gives me "No Signal" even though it is detected

1. MSI external monitor stopped working, now gives me "No Signal" even though it is detected - Similar Threads - MSI external monitor

2. MSI external monitor stopped working, now gives me "No Signal" even though it is detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSI external monitor stopped working, now gives me "No Signal" even though it is detected: I'm using an MSI GF65 thin 10SDR with Windows 10 on it, and I keep a external monitor which is MSI MAG241C. One day, when i working with it it blinked and went completely black and started showing me a "No Signal" message on the screen, despite the fact that the computer...
  3. MSI external monitor stopped working, now gives me "No Signal" even though it is detected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSI external monitor stopped working, now gives me "No Signal" even though it is detected: I'm using an MSI GF65 thin 10SDR with Windows 10 on it, and I keep a external monitor which is MSI MAG241C. One day, when i working with it it blinked and went completely black and started showing me a "No Signal" message on the screen, despite the fact that the computer...
  4. Second monitor suddenly stopped working, now gives me "No Signal"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second monitor suddenly stopped working, now gives me "No Signal": I'm using an Acer Predator Helios 300 with Windows 10 on it, and I keep a second monitor an LG TV connected to it at all times. One day, right after I turned on the computer, it started showing me a "No Signal" message on the TV screen, despite the fact that the computer...
  5. Second monitor suddenly stopped working, now gives me "No Signal"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Second monitor suddenly stopped working, now gives me "No Signal": I'm using an Acer Predator Helios 300 with Windows 10 on it, and I keep a second monitor an LG TV connected to it at all times. One day, right after I turned on the computer, it started showing me a "No Signal" message on the TV screen, despite the fact that the computer...
  6. Second monitor suddenly stopped working, now gives me "No Signal"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. External monitor detected but no signal

External monitor detected but no signal: HelloI am using windows 10. I want to use two monitors. So I am using HDMI and DVI. Unfortunately, Windows 10 detecting both monitors. But DVI connected monitor not received any Signal No signal message.I checked the cable and drivers. All are fine. Any solution for this...
  8. External monitor detected but no signal

External monitor detected but no signal: Hello, I have an HP laptop, with an HP docking and 2 HP external monitors. Everything works perfectly, except that sometimes often when going out of sleep mode one of the screens does not work, it remains without signal. When the problem occurs, simply unplug and replug...
  9. External monitor detected but no signal

External monitor detected but no signal: Hi everyone, I have a Dell XPS 9350 running Windows 10 and a Xiaomi L55M5-5ASP 4K. The laptop only has a USB-c for connecting an external display, and the TV only has HDMI, so I plugged in a cheap USB-c to HDMI cable I bought a while ago, and it works, except the refresh...
  10. External monitor detected but no signal

External monitor detected but no signal: I have a Lenovo Yoga 910 laptop. I connected an external monitor via USB-C->HDMI adapter but can't duplicate or extend to it. When I switch to duplicate, extend, or second display, the setting goes back to PC screen only. The monitor, adapter and HDMI cable works because I...