Windows 10: .MSI files won't open

Discus and support .MSI files won't open in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I bought a new pc with windows 10 and everything worked fine until I bought a new corsair k55 keyboard and tried install icue or cue2 on my pc, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PapayaPlayer124, Feb 19, 2021.

1. .MSI files won't open

I bought a new pc with windows 10 and everything worked fine until I bought a new corsair k55 keyboard and tried install icue or cue2 on my pc, the installers are msi files, when I try to open them, my cursor has the blue circle and I can do anything on my desktop except move my mouse around and use stuff on the navigation bar on the bottom of the screen, it stays like this until I restart windows explorer in the task manager then my pc goes back to normal, idk if this has anything to do with it but microsoft store also won't load past the screen with the logo and the circling dots. Idk what to do and I can't find any others with the same issue. If it helps, my pc specs are

CPU: Ryzen 5 2400g

Motherboard: hp sunflower

GPU: Radeon RX580

RAM: 1x8gb 2666mhz

Yes I have a hp pavilion 690-0020, it is my first gaming pc.

:)

PapayaPlayer124, Feb 19, 2021
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Ok...

After update my Windows 10 to 17063.1000 build, skype won´t work...

It open, but if I Start my conversasion with camera, file share or screen share, it crash...

If I try to uninstall anda install again, I give an error...

Any workaround to solve this issue??

*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad

3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Ketxxx Win User

.MSI files won't open

opening .dds files with gimp

Simply, HOW? I got the DDS plugin but the POS wont open DDS files still. Can someone give me a step-by-step rundown of how to install the DDS plugin for gimp so I know if I'm missing something?

Ketxxx, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

.MSI files won't open

1. .MSI files won't open - Similar Threads - MSI files won't

2. Cannot open MSI files. Not recognized by Msiexec?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot open MSI files. Not recognized by Msiexec?: I am on windows 10 and Just after yesterdays update tried to open an msi file suddenly its asking me to choose a file to open it with?? iv tried opening with the original system32 msiexec but it says it cannot recognize it, even tried opening old msi files that I had used in...
  3. Cannot open MSI files. Not recognized by Msiexec?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot open MSI files. Not recognized by Msiexec?: I am on windows 10 and Just after yesterdays update tried to open an msi file suddenly its asking me to choose a file to open it with?? iv tried opening with the original system32 msiexec but it says it cannot recognize it, even tried opening old msi files that I had used in...
  4. Cannot open MSI files. Not recognized by Msiexec?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I Cannot Open My .Msi files are not working...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I Cannot Open My .Msi files are not working...: when I try to open my ".msi" file/package it says "How Would You Like To Open Your .msi Fileplease help me... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-open-my-msi-files-are-not-working/2d0b25b0-2f91-43ff-ba18-5eab3f0372bb
  6. I Cannot Open My .Msi files are not working...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Cannot Open My .Msi files are not working...: when I try to open my ".msi" file/package it says "How Would You Like To Open Your .msi Fileplease help me... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-open-my-msi-files-are-not-working/2d0b25b0-2f91-43ff-ba18-5eab3f0372bb
  7. I Cannot Open My .Msi files are not working...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. files won't open

files won't open: I click on a file in the file explorer and nothing happens; it won't open. Word 97 documents don't seem to open in my Windows 10 program. Later versions open but it seems I have lost a lot of work due to all my files not opening. What can I do?...
  9. Files won't open

Files won't open: I upgraded from windows 8 to 10 last night. I couldn't open any of my files. I researched and did a few things last night and it worked. Now it's not working again and I need to access for school....HELP PLEASE...
  10. file won't open

file won't open: A file is use won't open... it says 'open by another user'.. I think it didn't close or save properly. I need to save this file. How? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-wont-open/abc50bc9-da5c-47d6-bbdc-7d45b324045c"