Windows 10: MSI Full Sized gt 620 vs HP gt 620

Discus and support MSI Full Sized gt 620 vs HP gt 620 in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I have an HP low profile GT 620 GPU that I bought a full height bracket for to install onto the motherboard of my Dell optiplex 755. The MSI Full GT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by quicksilverstud, Apr 27, 2020.

1. MSI Full Sized gt 620 vs HP gt 620

I have an HP low profile GT 620 GPU that I bought a full height bracket for to install onto the motherboard of my Dell optiplex 755.

The MSI Full GT 620 came with the vga part that was missing from my HP low profile gt 620 and I was thinking awesome I won't have separate gpus fighting over my 1 HDMI slot well the vga plug fit on to my HP low profile gt 620 but my monitor isn't picking up the signal.

What's the difference between MSI Full GT 620 and my HP low profile GT 620?

:)

quicksilverstud, Apr 27, 2020

2. MSI Full Sized gt 620 vs HP gt 620

I have an HP low profile GT 620 GPU that I bought a full height bracket for to install onto the motherboard of my Dell optiplex 755.

The MSI Full GT 620 came with the vga part that was missing from my HP low profile gt 620 and I was thinking awesome I won't have separate gpus fighting over my 1 HDMI slot well the vga plug fit on to my HP low profile gt 620 but my monitor isn't picking up the signal.

What's the difference between MSI Full GT 620 and my HP low profile GT 620?

3. MSI Full Sized gt 620 vs HP gt 620

The Nvidia GT 620 that I have is the low profile card made by HP. The low profile bracket has an opening for HDMI and dvi but the full height bracket that has the HDMI and dvi but there's also a specific slot on the card it's self that allows a 12 pin connector to plug into it. The low profile GT 620 I have didn't come with the vga part but the full height bracket has the vga hookup with the 12 pin connector for vga which I have plugged into the card but the vga is not sending a sinal/visual to my monitor.

- - - Updated - - -

Oops pny model not HP my bad

MSI Full Sized gt 620 vs HP gt 620 [​IMG]

4. bobkn Win User

MSI Full Sized gt 620 vs HP gt 620

Graphic Cards - Windows 10 Forums

The HP has 1 GB of VRAM. MSI may have made GT 620 cards with either 1GB or 2GB. You don't specify a model.

I'm confused by "the vga plug fit on to my HP low profile gt 620 but my monitor isn't picking up the signal". The HP card has no VGA port. It comes with a DVI-I to VGA adapter, though. How many monitors are you trying to use? I think that you're trying to use one with an HDMI connection, and one VGA. If that's all you have, you might have done as well to stick with the HDMI port and the DVI to VGA adapter.

The GT 620 is supposed to support multiple monitors, but I haven't found much online about its limitations. It may support a maximum of 2 monitors at once.

bobkn, Apr 27, 2020
Thema:

1. MSI Full Sized gt 620 vs HP gt 620 - Similar Threads - MSI Full Sized

2. TABLET GT-5113

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TABLET GT-5113: HiWhy do i always see this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tablet-gt-5113/6410951b-f471-45d0-8515-85cfc8c8a587
  3. TABLET GT-5113

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    TABLET GT-5113: HiWhy do i always see this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tablet-gt-5113/6410951b-f471-45d0-8515-85cfc8c8a587
  4. Gt

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Gt: Hi AllI got a threat warning by microsoft defender saying that "PUA:Win32/CoinMiner" was detected. I was downloading norton security when this happened. I had just factory reset this computer and logged onto it a day ago I factory reset it a couple of days back and signed...
  5. MSI Full Sized gt 620 vs HP gt 620

in Windows 10 Support
    MSI Full Sized gt 620 vs HP gt 620: I have an HP low profile GT 620 GPU that I bought a full height bracket for to install onto the motherboard of my Dell optiplex 755. The MSI Full GT 620 came with the vga part that was missing from my HP low profile gt 620 and I was thinking awesome I won't have separate...
  6. What driver is best for a Pny Nvidia geforce gt 620 ?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    What driver is best for a Pny Nvidia geforce gt 620 ?: Im trying to decide what driver will be best for a PNY Nvidia Geforce Gt 620. Obviously i cant do any heavy gaming or get the overkill performance some people might desire but i should achieve the ability for a better visual experience and maybe some light gaming. I went...
  7. What driver is best for a Pny Nvidia geforce gt 620 ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What driver is best for a Pny Nvidia geforce gt 620 ?: Im trying to decide what driver will be best for a PNY Nvidia Geforce Gt 620. Obviously i cant do any heavy gaming or get the overkill performance some people might desire but i should achieve the ability for a better visual experience and maybe some light gaming. I went...
  8. Nvidia GT 730

Nvidia GT 730: i cannot install the latest driver from nvidia... it says , this Nvidia graphics driver is not compatible with this version of windows.... windows 10 version 190..... pls help me...
  9. GeForce GT 630

GeForce GT 630: Hi I had help yesterday trying to update my drivers. Now upon a clean install and windows 10 updated to latest updates my graphics card failed to update through the GeForce Experience program. It comes up saying this NVIDIA graphics driver is not compatible with this...
  10. Nvidia gt 980

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia gt 980: Just installed NVidia gt 980 in pc powers up fine but sends no DVI or HDMI signal to the monitor. Any ideas? 37341