Windows 10: MSI Gaming M5 z270

Discus and support MSI Gaming M5 z270 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey guys I had a weird situation earlier today, I cleaned my entire pc made sure everything was hooked up right and booted into bios and it froze on me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rinji07, Feb 15, 2019.

1. rinji07 Win User

MSI Gaming M5 z270

Hey guys I had a weird situation earlier today, I cleaned my entire pc made sure everything was hooked up right and booted into bios and it froze on me in bios! Now here is what I noted..

USB hub had Fitbit plugged into it along with my cell, Also I have 2 NVME drives and unknowingly hooked up into disabled ports 5 and 6 my Blu-ray drive and storage drive which have now been moved.

What I've done so far:

I have re-flashed the bios to latest version just to rule out anything with that and moved the bluray and storage drive to ports 3 and 4 over 5 and 6. I have not been able to get it to freeze again and I have tried unplugged things and plugging them in while posting I have enabled XMP. I have already performed memtest about 2 months ago and memory checks out OK!.

System Specifications:
    CPU: Intel 6700k | GPU: EVGA 1080TI FTW3 | MB: MSI Gaming M5 | PSU: EVGA 850W G2 Supernova | Ram: Corsair LPX 32GB @ 2400Mhz. 4x8 | SSD: NVME M.2 970 Evo 1TB, NVME M.2 960 Evo 512GB | WD Black 2TB | Monitor: Dell S2716DGR, 1440P @ 144hz. | UserBenchmark:https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/12873764 |

Any help is welcome, I do not have any crash reports or BSOD as of this time.

:)

rinji07, Feb 15, 2019
  2. asaza Win User

Killer E2500 in MSI Z270 M5

i am going to build a new rig with MSI Z270 M5
    and it has a super looking for me
    but it has killer E2500 lan and people dont stop talking about its issues
    so should i get i another motherboard with intel i219v
    and what if i didnt install the killer app (only the driver)
    and they say it uses the CPU but does it still use CPU all the time or only when browsring and download or when i use its app?

asaza, Feb 15, 2019
  3. erixx Win User
    erixx, Feb 15, 2019
  4. XiGMAKiD Win User

MSI Gaming M5 z270

MSI Announces the Z270 Gaming M6 AC Motherboard

It would sell much better if it's called MSI Z270 Gaming 50 Shades Darker

XiGMAKiD, Feb 15, 2019
Thema:

MSI Gaming M5 z270

1. MSI Gaming M5 z270 - Similar Threads - MSI Gaming z270

2. Huawei Mediapad M5 No Longer Detected as USB Device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Huawei Mediapad M5 No Longer Detected as USB Device: Although I am able to charge my tablet, I can no longer use it to transfer files.A list of places I have looked:The device does not show up in Disk ManagementIt was previously in Device Manager under Hidden Devices, but is no longer after my debugging effortsA list of things...
  3. Huawei Mediapad M5 No Longer Detected as USB Device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Huawei Mediapad M5 No Longer Detected as USB Device: Although I am able to charge my tablet, I can no longer use it to transfer files.A list of places I have looked:The device does not show up in Disk ManagementIt was previously in Device Manager under Hidden Devices, but is no longer after my debugging effortsA list of things...
  4. MSI Gaming headset not detected

MSI Gaming headset not detected: MSI Titan GT80 SLI Win10 The headset looks exactly like this. It's not recognized by the OS, plays no sound, neither does the mike work. [img] MSI Gaming Headset S - Newegg.com There are no drivers that I can find on the MSI page. To clarify, other headsets work just...
  5. New MPOW M5 Bluetooth Headset/Microphone& WiFi

New MPOW M5 Bluetooth Headset/Microphone& WiFi: I have a New MPOW M5 Bluetooth Headset/Microphone& WiFi. It's supposed to connect via a BT AC600 USB WiFi Bluetooth Adapter which is "Driver Free". The MPOW doesn't pair with the BT adapter and I can't find any way top make it pair as it's supposed to be automatic. My Samsung...
  6. msi z270-a pro only works with two ram memories

msi z270-a pro only works with two ram memories: Hi, the msi z270-a pro motherboard only works with two ram memory cards when I add one or two more and it won't boot anymore. Now I am using with two 8gb modules and I have two 4gb modules unused because of this problem. The cpu pins are fine, the cables are also well...
  7. MSI Z270 PC MATE with Windows 1909: Intel ME showing as Legacy device and BlueScreen when...

MSI Z270 PC MATE with Windows 1909: Intel ME showing as Legacy device and BlueScreen when...: MSI Z270 PC MATE with Windows 1909: Intel ME showing as Legacy device and BlueScreen when trying to install its driver. The Intel Management Engine driver does not show anymore, the device is shown as Legacy device. This happens with the news driver by MSI and the news by...
  8. Intermittent Connection with TP-Link Deco M5

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intermittent Connection with TP-Link Deco M5: Hello, Sorry for posting here, but I am getting no response from anyone on the TP-Link forum, so I am hoping someone here might be able to help. https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/165760 Model: Deco M5 Hardware Version: V2 Firmware Version: 1.3.1 Build...
  9. Power for the msi x570 gaming plus

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Power for the msi x570 gaming plus: Hi i have purchased a msi x570 gaming plus. For the power connector it has a 8+4 config, do i need to run both or can i just use the 8 pin? I watched a video and they say the 4 pin doesn't need to be used. YouTube I have the corsair tx650m gold 80+,It has the 24 pin and 8 pin...
  10. Power for the msi x570 gaming plus

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Power for the msi x570 gaming plus: Hi i have purchased a msi x570 gaming plus. For the power connector it has a 8+4 config, do i need to run both or can i just use the 8 pin? I watched a video and they say the 4 pin doesn't need to be used. YouTube I have the corsair tx650m gold 80+,It has the 24 pin and 8 pin...