Windows 10: MSI GE63 Raider 8RE Touchpad Stopped Working

Discus and support MSI GE63 Raider 8RE Touchpad Stopped Working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have a fairly new MSI GE63 Raider 8RE laptop using Windows 10, and I hate to say that there has been one problem after another with this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Abdul-AzeezRabiu, Feb 5, 2019.

1. MSI GE63 Raider 8RE Touchpad Stopped Working

Hello,

I have a fairly new MSI GE63 Raider 8RE laptop using Windows 10, and I hate to say that there has been one problem after another with this computer.

The latest issue is the touch pad/track pad which has suddenly stopped working completely after I tried to update the Synaptics driver using the one provided by MSI here: https://www.msi.com//Laptop/support/GE63-Raider-RGB-8RE#down-driver&Win10%2064

The touch pad had been acting very wonky and erratic since the day I first powered on the PC, so all I wanted to do was just update the driver to see if that would help. When I installed the INF file in the ZIP folder of the Synaptics driver (as instructed to by MSI's website), there was a message that said "the operation was performed successfully". The touch pad behaved slightly different but was still kinda wonky. Then when I tried to update the audio driver, which should have no affect on the touch pad, the PC prompted me to restart and that's when to touch pad stopped working.

I've tried re-installing that same driver, restarting the PC, using the F3 button to disable/enable the touch pad, rolling back the driver.... but nothing has worked. The only way I've even been able to get this website right now is by using my mouse with a USB.

Please help!

:)

Abdul-AzeezRabiu, Feb 5, 2019

2. Computer suddenly/randomly starts denying that any and all internet connections have ever existed (Doesn't pick up any connections.

1. Wi-Fi

2. 2 Bluetoth devices, an Ethernet controller and a whole bunch of WAN mini ports. (Do you want the exact names?)

3. MSI GE63 Raider RGB 8RE (a gaming laptop)

(In device manager the "other devices" tab was already expanded and had "unknown device" with a "! triangle" over it but that might not be related.)

BennyProctor, Feb 5, 2019
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Computer suddenly/randomly starts denying that any and all internet connections have ever existed (Doesn't pick up any connections.

Hi Benny, I did a bit of research, that exact Model comes with the Intel WiFI drvice

Also, I narrowed down the MIS website, this link would be better for your exact model:

https://www.msi.com/Laptop/support/GE63-Raider-...

DaveM121, Feb 5, 2019
  4. MSI GE63 Raider 8RE Touchpad Stopped Working

Touchpad stopped working

Hi Elizabeth,

We would like to ask some questions for clarification to know the best possible resolution to offer.

• Did you make any changes before the issue started?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done on your end?
    • Have you tried running the Windows Update Troubleshooter? If no, kindly check this

link
      to download the Windows Update Troubleshooter.
    We also suggest that you check the article below as a guide on how to fix touchpad problems in Windows 10.

Fix touchpad problems in Windows 10.

We look forward to your reply.

Nathaniel Mon, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

MSI GE63 Raider 8RE Touchpad Stopped Working

1. MSI GE63 Raider 8RE Touchpad Stopped Working - Similar Threads - MSI GE63 Raider

2. Touchpad stopped working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad stopped working.: Hello there,I was doing work on my computer last night and all of a sudden the touchpad stopped working. I have restarted the computer, uninstalled and reinstalled the touchpad driver, and now I don't know what to do to fix it....
  3. Touchpad stopped working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchpad stopped working.: Hello there,I was doing work on my computer last night and all of a sudden the touchpad stopped working. I have restarted the computer, uninstalled and reinstalled the touchpad driver, and now I don't know what to do to fix it....
  4. Touchpad stopped working!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchpad stopped working!: So, I've been trying to fix it, but didn't find a solution, cause when I restart or turn on my laptop, in the lock screen my touchpad is working but then when I unlock it the pointer disappears and it stops working.Please help!...
  5. Touchpad stopped working!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad stopped working!: So, I've been trying to fix it, but didn't find a solution, cause when I restart or turn on my laptop, in the lock screen my touchpad is working but then when I unlock it the pointer disappears and it stops working.Please help!...
  6. msi gv62 8re

msi gv62 8re: hello i been having an issue with my built in webcam on my msi gv62 8re laptop. i have tires fn+f6 to activate it and only a black screen appears. i have also checked the drivers and they're installed but still no image can be seen when the webcam is on, but the light is turn...
  7. MSI Touchpad stopped working

MSI Touchpad stopped working: Can anyone please help? I've had my MSI laptop for nearly a year now. Today the touchpad just stopped working. I thought this strange as I haven't had a windows update and looking online that seems to be a big problem with this driver. The driver is Synaptic SMBus...
  8. touchpad stopped working .

touchpad stopped working .: I am using windows 10 on my acer laptop. Suddenly touchpad stopped working . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchpad-stopped-working/0b4304d1-b2f0-4119-98d7-47be375d4eb4
  9. Issues while using Nahimic on MSI GE63 8RE

Issues while using Nahimic on MSI GE63 8RE: Bought a MSI GE63 8RE Laptop couple months ago and straight out the box the speakers kept making a popping sound, contacted Microsoft and the assisted me to update the driver , uninstalled the old outdated driver and installed the new updated driver , problem was sorted , but...
  10. MSI GE63 8RE SOUND ISSUE

MSI GE63 8RE SOUND ISSUE: Bought a MSI GE63 Laptop couple months ago and straight out the box the speakers kept making a popping sound, contacted Microsoft and the assisted me to update the driver , uninstalled the driver and re installed the new driver , problem was sorted , but the problem has come...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. touchpad stopped working on msi

2. lock trackpad msi ge63 raider

3. enabling mousepad on ge63

4. msi touchpad hardware problem,
  5. msi gf62 8re synaptics touchpad settings,
  6. msi gf638rd touchpad problems,
  7. msi ge63 touchpad senstivity,
  8. touchpad stopped working of ge63,
  9. msi ge63 mouse to touchpad,
  10. msi ge63 raider trackpad not working